Crawford AOS Group Buy 25% OFF

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2014, 05:06 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRB STi
Crawford AOS Group Buy 25% OFF

Long time no post everybody!

I ended up buying a ton of parts on Cyber Monday off RSD ... On top of that I found this Group Buy on Nasioc if anyone else would like to jump on the bandwagon.

Crawford Air Oil Separator | GROUP BUY | 25% off | Ends Dec 31, 2014 - NASIOC
Old 12-02-2014, 05:31 PM

Car Info: 2014 STi SWP
agh RSD. I wouldn't give a penny I found to that company. On the other hand thats a good group buy. I want IAG's tho
Old 12-02-2014, 05:34 PM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
agh RSD. I wouldn't give a penny I found to that company. On the other hand thats a good group buy. I want IAG's tho
Oh? Why?
Old 12-03-2014, 10:43 AM

Why not give RSD money?
Because they literally have the highest costs on every part they sell. They will not budge even if you show them its cheaper some where else and I can't stand the owner. Even with their holiday deals I can find it cheaper at regular cost other places.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:33 AM

IAG's AOS are pretty sweet but they were pretty pricey. Figured I could save on the deal. And where else did you find parts cheaper than RSD? Sorry for the bad experience with them but they've been pretty good with my past orders and I found most of their parts cheaper with the deals.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:39 AM

Cygnus performance, my, IAG, and a few more. Call them and tell them what you want almost overtime I get a cheaper price then even what shows on the internet. RSD will not ever beat a price from cygnus period. I go out of my way to not do bussiness with them. As well as fastwrx or machv same people, will not get anything from me along with many others I know. Im not saying customer service and the company is bad I'm just saying they have terrible pricing and I can guarantee you I can get it cheaper somewhere else.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:55 AM

Wow thanks looks like I found where to go to next.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:00 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Pissed because they run a higher markup?

They can afford to do it because they handle their customers better than most other sites.

I've ordered stuff for the lowest bidder. Placed the order. Item shows up on my doorstep about a week later.

I ordered stuff from RSD. Placed the order. Received email confirmations for the order, the shipment, and package tracking. They shipped the stuff before the transaction appeared on my account. I received my package in less than a week.

Sure you pay more. But you also get more. Beyond the product you're buying.

Some people like that. Some people don't. No reason to bad mouth the business.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:47 PM

You couldn't be more wrong. IAG, Cygnus, and SMY all will beat customer service, shipping, and prices of RSD everytime. Sorry you want to pay more for the same exact business and product then is offered somewhere else. Have been in subarus since 2004 and I have done business with 100s of companies. RSD will never be one of then.
Sure you pay more but you get more? This is so dumb. So your saying you will pay more for a part so that the company will do what they are supposed to do anyways? ok have fun with your high prices. Il continue to pay less and still get the same product and amazing customer service.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
My IAG one was $80 off last weekend.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:16 PM

You couldn't be more wrong. IAG, Cygnus, and SMY all will beat customer service, shipping, and prices of RSD everytime. Sorry you want to pay more for the same exact business and product then is offered somewhere else. Have been in subarus since 2004 and I have done business with 100s of companies. RSD will never be one of then.
Sure you pay more but you get more? This is so dumb. So your saying you will pay more for a part so that the company will do what they are supposed to do anyways? ok have fun with your high prices. Il continue to pay less and still get the same product and amazing customer service.
...I can see your point. For example, IAG changes $322.92 for DBA 4000 Series T3 front rotors and RSD $254.80 ('06 WRX fitment). Oh wait...IAG's price must be in pesos or rubles I am guessing? Careful about making absolute "every single time" statements.

DBA 4000 Series T3 Slotted Front Brake Rotor Pair For 2002-14 Subaru WRX, 04-13 FXT, 13-14 BRZ Premium, 13-14 FR-S

DBA 4000 Series T-Slot Slotted Front Rotor Pair Subaru Models (inc. 2002-2014 WRX) 4650S-G at RallySportDirect.com

Anyhow, I am not a RSD fan boi. Sometimes their stuff is cheaper, sometimes it is not. Nothing wrong with shopping around for the best deal and convenience. In general, customer service quality is determined when things do not go as planned. I am happy to pay more to a reputable vendor (RSD, IAG, GS, whoever) to avoid potential hassles versus less to one that's not. If they are both equal and just the matter of price then Lastly, you bought from hundreds of companies/vendors...who is your daddy and what does he do?
Old 12-04-2014, 09:52 AM

Thats why I was saying call them. Tell them its cheaper somewhere else they will work with you. Im just saying I will never give my money to RSD as these other big companies which like you are the only ones I will deal with, will beat or price match.

And yes but I am not a kid I'm 31, my dad has literally never bought anything for my car. Self made. Plus he is too busy buying crap for his lol
Old 12-04-2014, 12:54 PM

And yes but I am not a kid I'm 31, my dad has literally never bought anything for my car. Self made. Plus he is too busy buying crap for his lol
No love for Arnold quotes?
Old 12-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Originally Posted by LxJLthr
...I can see your point. For example, IAG changes $322.92 for DBA 4000 Series T3 front rotors and RSD $254.80 ('06 WRX fitment). Oh wait...IAG's price must be in pesos or rubles I am guessing? Careful about making absolute "every single time" statements.

DBA 4000 Series T3 Slotted Front Brake Rotor Pair For 2002-14 Subaru WRX, 04-13 FXT, 13-14 BRZ Premium, 13-14 FR-S

DBA 4000 Series T-Slot Slotted Front Rotor Pair Subaru Models (inc. 2002-2014 WRX) 4650S-G at RallySportDirect.com
Pfffft, who pays listed retail these days? You'd be surprised how much money can be saved by calling when something is not on sale. I can probably still get someone IAG's AOS for their BF price if I asked on their behalf since JJ knows me.
Old 12-04-2014, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by brfatal
pfffft, who pays listed retail these days? You'd be surprised how much money can be saved by calling when something is not on sale. I can probably still get someone iag's aos for their bf price if i asked on their behalf since jj knows me.
yup.

Quick Reply: Crawford AOS Group Buy 25% OFF