ATTN: nOObs

Old 06-14-2009, 10:28 PM

Car Info: 2005 STI, 2009 XT
I am a noob, came out to the last meet. i liked the set up, at lease u guys stand next to your cars and talk. even though its in the dark(hard to see all the stuff i wish i had). cant wait to meet more of u at car cruises, install days... ect. shaka
Old 06-15-2009, 11:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by SOHI
I am a noob, came out to the last meet. i liked the set up, at lease u guys stand next to your cars and talk. even though its in the dark(hard to see all the stuff i wish i had). cant wait to meet more of u at car cruises, install days... ect. shaka
Welcome!! Were you at the Waikele meet?? If so, don't mind the commotions that was happening due to someone's missed absence. You mind me asking whats a JDM dash? JDM dashboard??
Old 06-15-2009, 12:15 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX "Wagon"
Originally Posted by sohi
i am a noob, came out to the last meet. I liked the set up, at lease u guys stand next to your cars and talk. Even though its in the dark(hard to see all the stuff i wish i had). Cant wait to meet more of u at car cruises, install days... Ect. Shaka
welcome!
Old 06-15-2009, 01:23 PM

Car Info: 2005 STI, 2009 XT
Originally Posted by dub81
Welcome!! Were you at the Waikele meet?? If so, don't mind the commotions that was happening due to someone's missed absence. You mind me asking whats a JDM dash? JDM dashboard??
ya was at the waikele. jdm dash = red hazard and black trim around radio. going to repl radio soon (balck dvd/nav) and add jdm climat control wich comes black in celcius. it might take some time i got 2 bikes(ducati and r1), and a titan wich are all moded. so money gets spread between them. thanks for the welcome. if u see me and my wife at the the next meet say whats up, hard to chase u all down and introduce my self, latterz
Old 06-15-2009, 02:13 PM

Car Info: '04 WRX
Originally Posted by SOHI
welcome to HIIC!
Old 07-12-2009, 08:44 PM

Car Info: Stage 2 06' STI
Hey guys im in waikiki right now, from canada edmonton alberta. I drive a stage 2 06 sti with some DIY mods, double din deck and thats about it for now, plan on a lip and gauges next. My family has been coming here for there whole life every year, were here 6 weeks so i might try and make it out to a meet or two !
Old 07-12-2009, 10:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI
Originally Posted by [j]e[f]f
Hey guys im in waikiki right now, from canada edmonton alberta. I drive a stage 2 06 sti with some DIY mods, double din deck and thats about it for now, plan on a lip and gauges next. My family has been coming here for there whole life every year, were here 6 weeks so i might try and make it out to a meet or two !
hi jeff, glad you posted here and welcome to the forums. i guess i will be able to meet you here in honolulu since i missed your pm when we were in edmonton. i will pm you my number in WSC.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:08 AM

Car Info: Subaru STI 2005
New Noob here with my first post! I just got my 05 White STI to the island about three weeks ago. I have always wanted one and finally broke down and got rid of a few of my muscle cars and picked one up. This is the best car I have ever had. I'm excited to drive it and look forward to meeting some of you guys at the meets/ cruises.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:26 AM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
Sweet! Look out for my posts for our weekly meats! Welcome!
Old 12-07-2009, 06:08 PM

Car Info: 2008 Aspen White STi
cool, another from Kaneohe welcome
Old 12-13-2009, 10:03 PM

Car Info: Subaru STI 2005
Thanks for the welcomes and it was nice meeting a few of you at Kahala. Hope to make it to a few more of the meets, learned alot about Subies!
Old 01-05-2010, 12:11 PM

Car Info: 2008 subaru impreza wrx sti
noob question

since this is the noob thread i figure that i should ask a noob question on it. i cant seem to get a straight answer or find the answer so im going to ask. where is a good one stop shop for an 08 sti? wheels, tires, body, tuning, install, etc. please help. thaqnk you and sorry for the question.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:49 PM

Car Info: 2007 legacy gt
hows it going you guys, im a noob, i just bought a black 2007 gt. i came out to last weeks meet and really enjoyed it, hoping to go more often now.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:16 PM

Car Info: 04' wrb WRX sedan
What's up

Hey, my name's Christian. My wife and I bought an 04 wrb WRX last may. Love the car, loads o' fun, she say's it's hers though. No problem, just means I can pick up a STI once it's paid off! We're from Santa Rosa, Ca so I'm familiar with FLI. Ryan and Myles are pretty cool to work with. I've ordered parts from them back when we had a T3/T4 boosted Accord. 4 Engines later I learned my lesson. Anyhow I've probably actually meet some of you already, cause I've been swapping parts already. It's got some rota torques on BFG's, a full sound system, a wrapped Invidia dp, a perrin up-p(have yet to install), just picked up a sick sounding exhaust off a wrecked car don't know what it is though. I'm impressed at how these mods made such a difference. I'm ordering an act street clutch and fidanza flywheel. I guess I'll put the up-p in at the same time(hopefully this next weekend).Looking for some springs. Next I want to pick up a Cobb ap, upgrade the fuel system & swap turbo's.(hopefully by summer!) Who knows where it'll go from there. I want to start auto-crossing so anyone that can offer some pointers would be great. Sorry It's soo long, just wanted to give a proper intro. Deuces !!
Old 01-10-2010, 09:45 PM

Car Info: 04' wrb WRX sedan
Couldn't tell you about the rest, but as for the wheels & tires now is the time of year to buy. I used to be an asst. mgr for Discount/America's Tire Co. All the vendors try to push all of last years stock to make room for new models just like everyone else. You have to call around though and ask about clearance wheels. We had a new set on our car every year, and I sold my old set for more than what I paid for my new set. For instance, my buddy josh bought a set of 22' ATS Cetus rims for $120 ea! My last set were 18 Enkei zr-2's with dunlop supersport race tires, the whole set cost me under a grand. Watch for releases on new products as well, they often discount the crap out of them just to get them out, as was the case with the dunlops from the tire rack.Shipping sure is a killer out here though. I've got hookup's out in Cali, but I bought my tires at costco. I couldn't wait. If your patient you can find some awesome deals. I'm just a cheap bastard. Good luck.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ATTN: nOObs