Anywhere to get KYB Excel-g locally?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 07:43 PM

Car Info: MY04 Imprezza
Anywhere to get KYB Excel-g locally?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew where to pick up KYB Excel-G struts for a stock 2004 Subaru Impreza RS local? Also anywhere to buy new bump stops besides the dealer?

I appreciate any help you guys can give.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:07 AM

Car Info: FXT/ 1999 Legacy L /2007 OB/ 71 240z
Originally Posted by sayge
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew where to pick up KYB Excel-G struts for a stock 2004 Subaru Impreza RS local? Also anywhere to buy new bump stops besides the dealer?

I appreciate any help you guys can give.
Amazon Prime.....
Old 01-30-2015, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by devilzdriver
Amazon Prime.....
Thanks for the reply.
I actually tried Amazon Prime, but I got an error message saying they could not ship to my address . Tire Rack doesn't have any in their warehouses right now and the shipping is like $46 for a pair.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:32 AM

Car Info: 1998 RS STi
ShipToHawaii.com
Old 01-31-2015, 12:08 AM

Car Info: 2005 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5
hawaii sucks. they dont have everything subaru parts in here. have to "special" order them and all they do is just ebay it, which we can do pretty much.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by PharmaSTI
hawaii sucks. they dont have everything subaru parts in here. have to "special" order them and all they do is just ebay it, which we can do pretty much.
They don't have parts for your RS? I have yet to go to Servco, and they not have a part. **** Car Quest in Wahiawa had 5 Reverse sensors for my 92 Legacy Sport Sedan, and the 92 was a "unique" model.

Are you guys on base or something, thats the only way i can see you not being able to get stuff shipped to Hawaii, because some of the addresses do not vibe.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:24 AM

idk, i went to every car shop there is (auto custom, tokyo auto, etc.) and they pretty much have to order everything. all parts i see around is just....hondas *cough*

for the love of god, why can't these shop sell a god damn subaru part instead of us ordering from ebay
Old 01-31-2015, 08:02 AM

idk, i went to every car shop there is (auto custom, tokyo auto, etc.) and they pretty much have to order everything. all parts i see around is just....hondas *cough*

for the love of god, why can't these shop sell a god damn subaru part instead of us ordering from ebay
Well what are you looking for? Saying IDK, does not tell us anything. There are ALOT of us that know vendors, and people locally to find parts.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:13 PM

strut bars for 2005 subie impreza, rally mud flaps, etc.

also, SRI intakes

those are the things i've been looking for
Old 02-01-2015, 10:38 AM

They don't have parts for your RS? I have yet to go to Servco, and they not have a part. **** Car Quest in Wahiawa had 5 Reverse sensors for my 92 Legacy Sport Sedan, and the 92 was a "unique" model.

Are you guys on base or something, thats the only way i can see you not being able to get stuff shipped to Hawaii, because some of the addresses do not vibe.
Nope, don't live on base. Amazon just doesn't ship struts to Hawaii for some reason. When you try to checkout it gives a message saying that they can't ship it to my address. Would have been convenient if they could though.

When I needed a bunch of OEM parts I got them from SubaruGenuineParts.com. No fluids though. Have to get coolant and stuff locally somewhere.
Old 02-01-2015, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by sayge
Nope, don't live on base. Amazon just doesn't ship struts to Hawaii for some reason. When you try to checkout it gives a message saying that they can't ship it to my address. Would have been convenient if they could though.

When I needed a bunch of OEM parts I got them from SubaruGenuineParts.com. No fluids though. Have to get coolant and stuff locally somewhere.
I kinda find that hard to believe since i just ordered some KYB's the other day. Should be here this week.... check to see who ships them. What I had to do was go on KYB, and punch the part numbers in to amazon. Then I found the struts and that was that.
Old 02-01-2015, 04:48 PM

I kinda find that hard to believe since i just ordered some KYB's the other day. Should be here this week.... check to see who ships them. What I had to do was go on KYB, and punch the part numbers in to amazon. Then I found the struts and that was that.
Yeah, I agree with you. I was ordering straight from Amazon Prime not a 3rd party seller. Got the right part numbers.
I decided to try again just a little while ago and realized that 3 out of 4 were giving me errors saying they could not ship to my address, but the right left would go through just fine.
I chatted with Amazon Customer Service, but they are just giving me a standard run around about some items are restricted. Doesn't make sense of course. No real explanation.

Last edited by sayge; 02-01-2015 at 05:00 PM.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:37 PM

Car Info: 08 Nissan Titan, 12 MazdaSpeed 3, 15 Honda CRV
strut bars for 2005 subie impreza, rally mud flaps, etc.

also, SRI intakes

those are the things i've been looking for
I have an eBay type front strut bar for sale if you want one $50
Kevin
295-8183
Old 02-02-2015, 12:37 AM

what kinda strut bars, the no name ones?
Old 02-05-2015, 05:48 PM

Car Info: 2004 STI/2000 RS

I ordered a rear gc8 dash and they didn't have it on island or at their warehouse on the main land. They had to special order it from another facility. But they did get it.

Quick Reply: Anywhere to get KYB Excel-g locally?