Anyone know when the next tune will be

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 03:22 PM

Car Info: 05 lgt wagon, 5eat
Anyone know when the next tune will be

Does anyone know when the next pic tune will be
Old 05-06-2015, 05:54 PM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
PDXTuning will be here around June according to the last time I spoke to Jarrad.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:12 AM

Car Info: 2015 CWP STI
Originally Posted by Island Style
PDXTuning will be here around June according to the last time I spoke to Jarrad.
Good, because I'm dying to install my ELH, DW65C pump, Cobb EBCS, and fuel lines.
Old 05-07-2015, 12:54 PM

Car Info: 2010 WRX
Originally Posted by joejoe69
Good, because I'm dying to install my ELH, DW65C pump, Cobb EBCS, and fuel lines.
All u have to do is message jarrad, let him know u plan to tune on his next rads trip, tell em ur mod list, and he will give u a temp map that will allow you to install everything NOW. Will cost you 150 now which will come off ur tune price when he gets here.

Which elh are you gonna be running? Are u the same guy that had that 1.5xtr post on nasioc?
Old 05-07-2015, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by moto96793
All u have to do is message jarrad, let him know u plan to tune on his next rads trip, tell em ur mod list, and he will give u a temp map that will allow you to install everything NOW. Will cost you 150 now which will come off ur tune price when he gets here.

Which elh are you gonna be running? Are u the same guy that had that 1.5xtr post on nasioc?
Okay. Will do.

I'll be installing a Tomei ELH. Still at stage 1+, tuned by Jarrad himself last October. I'll be pretty much "stage 1.5" by keeping the downpipe stock.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:16 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
chris black will also be here the weekend of june 20th
Old 05-08-2015, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by shaggadelic
chris black will also be here the weekend of june 20th
Awwwsiet. Already sent my map request to Jarrad.

Thanks ****.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:52 PM

Car Info: 2004 STI
PDX Tuning will be here in July. You guys got two great tuners w AMS and PDX coming soon
Old 05-10-2015, 12:06 AM

Car Info: 2013 WRX Hatchback
Originally Posted by ojichan sti
PDX Tuning will be here in July. You guys got two great tuners w AMS and PDX coming soon
Would anyone recommend which tuner to go with? AMS or PDX? I've heard great things about both. If anyone can give me their experience with their tunes, I would appreciate it. Possibly going to get a protune soon to get the most out of my mods.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:18 PM

Car Info: 2001 obs W84M3 Bugeye WRX
Originally Posted by _SteezinWRX
Would anyone recommend which tuner to go with? AMS or PDX? I've heard great things about both. If anyone can give me their experience with their tunes, I would appreciate it. Possibly going to get a protune soon to get the most out of my mods.
Chris tuned my car and I loved it if you have any problems he will take care of it
Old 05-10-2015, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by RelaxTampax
Chris tuned my car and I loved it if you have any problems he will take care of it
I can say the same about Jarrad. Any issues with tunes, you can send a datalog. He'll adjust and send it back to you in a timely manner. Just make sure your car is healthy and problem free prior to jumping on the dyno. Also, if you have a Cobb AP, download the latest firmware update. It'll make things much easier.
Old 05-10-2015, 11:52 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX STI
I can say the same about Jarrad. Any issues with tunes, you can send a datalog. He'll adjust and send it back to you in a timely manner. Just make sure your car is healthy and problem free prior to jumping on the dyno. Also, if you have a Cobb AP, download the latest firmware update. It'll make things much easier.
Hey joejoe see your car parked every time when I work... guess I work right by you was hoping to talk bolt ons and parts with you... see if you could help me install an aos... sorry I'm a noob at this...
Old 05-10-2015, 11:56 PM

Still doesn't make my decision any easier haha. Sounds like both are really great still. But thanks guys!
Old 05-11-2015, 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by 808FIREMUTT
Hey joejoe see your car parked every time when I work... guess I work right by you was hoping to talk bolt ons and parts with you... see if you could help me install an aos... sorry I'm a noob at this...
Based on your screen name, I assume you're the silver '15 STI at the fire station. I work swings at the CMC. Engine guy. PM me and we can talk.

Still doesn't make my decision any easier haha. Sounds like both are really great still. But thanks guys!
You can't go wrong with either one. Both are reputable tuners. I choose Jarrad because he's been doing Subies for years with PDXTuning.
Old 05-11-2015, 03:10 AM

Based on your screen name, I assume you're the silver '15 STI at the fire station. I work swings at the CMC. Engine guy. PM me and we can talk.

You can't go wrong with either one. Both are reputable tuners. I choose Jarrad because he's been doing Subies for years with PDXTuning.
Alright cool. I'm leaning towards PDX since I've noticed that PDX comes out here more often than AMS does. More convenient if something goes wrong. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: Anyone know when the next tune will be