Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

Something I've been noticing lately.....

Old 04-18-2013, 04:13 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Something I've been noticing lately.....

What the hell happened around here? Why are people turning into snotty crybabies and crying to mods when the tiniest of attitudes are handed their way? I refuse to name screen names but you all know who you are. Read through any thread and anyone can see it. I've been here damn near 10 years and it's never been like this. What is going on?!
Old 04-18-2013, 04:23 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by rau
What the hell happened around here? Why are people turning into snotty crybabies and crying to mods when the tiniest of attitudes are handed their way? I refuse to name screen names but you all know who you are. Read through any thread and anyone can see it. I've been here damn near 10 years and it's never been like this. What is going on?!
I blame it on generation give me.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:25 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
How dare you make a thread like this.

REPORTED!
Old 04-18-2013, 04:29 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
what thread you talking about?
Old 04-18-2013, 04:34 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Agreed. I was going to blame the n00bs but they are one and the same.
Originally Posted by queeg9k

REPORTED!
Figures.....
what thread you talking about?
Any of them. Start with the "Stepping up yo game" thread or something like that.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:35 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by BrendanTheGreat
You're a *****.

You should learn from TheFozz and be a chill guy and attempt to forget the BS and introduce each other at meets, not continue to bash on something that didn't involve you that happened months ago when you don't even know the true story.

Fozz, I like dealerships that are friendly and respectful not rude and stuck up. One of the reasons many people like Santa Cruz Subaru because they give you the "welcomed" feeling.
Originally Posted by TheFozz
Compliment is really appreciated bro. My hope here is since most of the shops deal with me already that we continue that. Same goes for all you peeps who either know me through that whole racing background or through the club. Like I say, worst case is you call me up, either chew me out that way or tell me to visit to chew on me, spit me out, go get lunch or coffee, and we're golden.

This task I have before me is huge, I honestly appreciate he shot at it and know having you all behind me here is a major factor there.

*Off-Topic: Heng, kid does have a point, and let's shut that sort of thing down right now. We're adults, we each do lame stuff, we move on. Any more of the silliness we all complain about I'll ask a mod to edit your replies here and issue a time out.

Remember, we all know this thread has eyes now. Chill out, you're both cool guys and if you were to meet blindly on the street you'd likely get along, or I'd force ya to.
Pretty sure he was reffering to that. I on the other hand have no problem pointing out the posts. I've ventured into many threads lately and left without understanding what was going on in the entire thread. Lots of bleeding vaginas everywhere. Must be tax season.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Pretty sure he was reffering to that. I on the other hand have no problem pointing out the posts. I've ventured into many threads lately and left without understanding what was going on in the entire thread. Lots of bleeding vaginas everywhere. Must be tax season.
Seriously...
Old 04-18-2013, 04:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
it's turning into nasty socks
Old 04-18-2013, 04:53 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Name:  IWrizSI.gif
Views: 7
Size:  1.75 MB
Old 04-18-2013, 04:56 PM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
ill fully admit that ive been a dick lately. some of it from tax season, some from my recent sudden move, some from being scoobless. still, i go back and realize it and try my best to win peoples respect back. doesnt always work, but its better than some people that you can tell are just meh on a day to day basis. either way, i always try to look at iclub as a second family whod help out in times of need both verbally and physically. but sometimes it just looks like a drama infested site. just my .02. not a bad thread seeing as this topic comes up quite often amongst the individual threads themselves.

NOT to mention my boss brings up a good point. some people are different, but for the most part, one could easily argue that money plays a big role in peoples attitudes. as my boss stated, "in this economy, money will make or break friendships"

good day! im stoked! pulling engine tomm!
Old 04-18-2013, 04:56 PM
Lil' Slugger

Car Info: 05 WRB STi Wagon/00 BRP GC Sedan
Sounds about right.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Old 04-18-2013, 05:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by queeg9k

REPORTED!
Name:  9lYGwaN.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  30.4 KB
Old 04-18-2013, 05:20 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Originally Posted by rau
Agreed. I was going to blame the n00bs but they are one and the same.

Figures.....Any of them. Start with the "Stepping up yo game" thread or something like that.

So clarify this for me here, how does that work? I'm a bit confused with all the above here.

If there is something I've done you don't approve of by all means I'd like you to just say it here b/c AFAIK I only had to re-register since my old account vanished into the ether. I am far from a newbie. If this has something to do with what is going on from my part send me a pm or let's chat. Are you referring to others and I just read that all wrong??

I don't see the connection. Last I checked I don't crybaby or start much at all. Unless I misinterpreted the inferences above. All I wanna do is hang with solid people again and take care of things on my side. I have something positive going on and am in a position to share it. Have you talked to me at a meet and believed otherwise? I never ask people's screennames b/c I always forget..

Last edited by TheFozz; 04-18-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:28 PM

Car Info: a llama
(Patiently waiting for the situation to escalate)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Something I've been noticing lately.....