Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

BC Cams

Old 09-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
BC Cams

I highly suggest you not run BC cams or valvetrain. Both their cams and their springs have been known to cause engine failures. Even if they weren't, their cams themselves aren't very good. They give you the lope you want but none of the power that goes with it. They are all noise.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:37 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Brfatal
I highly suggest you not run BC cams or valvetrain. Both their cams and their springs have been known to cause engine failures. Even if they weren't, their cams themselves aren't very good. They give you the lope you want but none of the power that goes with it. They are all noise.
O.K. dude...
Old 09-23-2012, 01:17 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Okay seriously I'm ****ing done with your ****. GTFO if you have nothing to contribute. All you do all day if bash on other peoples things, say its not good cause this or that, nothing constructive EVER. It's not even near don't put a downpipe on if you're not getting a tune status. You just hate on every little thing. I seriously DGAF if you think running HID's is a bad idea, everything is spraying the wrong direction etc etc. These were given to us by GST who use the same lobe and have shown to DOMINATE GTA. Get whatever is out of your *** and stop with the shenanigans.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:23 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by Heedz
Okay seriously I'm ****ing done with your ****. GTFO if you have nothing to contribute. All you do all day if bash on other peoples things, say its not good cause this or that, nothing constructive EVER. It's not even near don't put a downpipe on if you're not getting a tune status. You just hate on every little thing. I seriously DGAF if you think running HID's is a bad idea, everything is spraying the wrong direction etc etc. These were given to us by GST who use the same lobe and have shown to DOMINATE GTA. Get whatever is out of your *** and stop with the shenanigans.
Yeah he's on a crazy high horse...he's not even from the bay area and he's always butting in on these threads like people here care what he says

And most of what he posts seems to be from word of mouth (unabomber/uncle scotty type crap), not from actual experience using the products he trashes on
Old 09-23-2012, 08:12 AM
Technical Know-It-All

You might want to take a valium or 2 before you log back onto the forum. Yes, I never have anything constructive to say. That's why when I post something that might prevent someone thousands of dollars on repairs based on proven information I'm just a troll rather than someone trying to legitimately help someone else. Perhaps in the future, you might want to open your eyes beyond your ****ty sense of tunnel vision and see that almost all of my posts are made to help people.

Originally Posted by slugrx
Yeah he's on a crazy high horse...he's not even from the bay area and he's always butting in on these threads like people here care what he says

And most of what he posts seems to be from word of mouth (unabomber/uncle scotty type crap), not from actual experience using the products he trashes on
Yes, butting into thread posting stuff to help people. I must be an awful person.

Word of mouth? Please.... You don't know what my experience is. I'm the person who originally says half the stuff that get gets regurgitated when people read my posts on NASIOC. The valvetrains, I can name 2 shops right off the top of my head that will tell you to avoid them like the plague for exactly the reasons I quoted.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:17 AM

2 shops? That's it? And still its not your personal experience with the products...

Gtf off your high horse and stop with the I know everything attitude...like I said, no one here in the bay area i-club forum give a flyin f what you nasioc douchesthink
Old 09-23-2012, 08:22 AM
Technical Know-It-All

That's the valvetrain only. You can call most any shop period and ask what they think of BC's cams and they will tell you to save your money.

I have to laugh that I'm getting trolled by you 2 because you are so stuck on refusing valid advice on multiple occasions because it not what you want to hear. I didn't come in here posting "y0 f4ggs, dont uz this **** becuz I said so" (that's how your posts read), I came in NICE, insulting nobody, and said exactly why. And you think Unabomber and UCS (ok, I'll give you that one) have bad attitudes?

For the record, I've even given BC references on figuring out the causes of their cams cracking in order to improve their product quality.

Last edited by Brfatal; 09-23-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:29 AM

Car Info: '11 STI
That's the valvetrain only. You can call most any shop period and ask what they think of BC's cams and they will tell you to save your money.

I have to laugh that I'm getting trolled by you 2 because you are so stuck on refusing valid advice on multiple occasions because it not what you want to hear. I didn't come in here posting "y0 f4ggs, dont uz this **** becuz I said so" (that's how your posts read), I came in NICE and said exactly why. And you think Unabomber and UCS (ok, I'll give you that one) have bad attitudes?
I ran a +35 offset on my bugeye and my car literally exploded. I put on the wheels drove a little and boom. Should have listened to you man. Where were you at BAM by the way? Oh wait dont you live in PA you just like to troll the bay area forums
Old 09-23-2012, 09:08 AM

I have to laugh that I'm getting trolled by you 2 because you are so stuck on refusing valid advice on multiple occasions because it not what you want to hear. I didn't come in here posting "y0 f4ggs, dont uz this **** becuz I said so" (that's how your posts read), I came in NICE, insulting nobody, and said exactly why. And you think Unabomber and UCS (ok, I'll give you that one) have bad attitudes?

For the record, I've even given BC references on figuring our the causes of the cams cracking in order to improve their product quality.
Ah the old "call you out on grammar" trick...aka I've got nothing else to say so I'm going to become an english professor

I don't use proper punctuation because its the internet, and you can still understand what I'm saying, but I've never substituted numbers for letters asshat

If someone wanted your opinion, they'd ask you...this thread wasnt about opinions on bc cams or valves, but you saw something you could talk **** about so you posted

Go back into the hole you recently crawled out of to start posting in a subforum that's across the country from you
Old 09-23-2012, 12:17 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
uh.......if your post isn't about the prize mix up or cocaine please get out of my thread......this aint no drama lama grazin pasture....nahmean?
Old 09-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
I'm not trolling I'm actually pissed off at you. Seriously you're the troll.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:32 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
PM him
Old 09-23-2012, 12:33 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by FuturistiK_STI
hey man i won the other set and i was wondering the same thing y there was only two... so are these totally useless?
Originally Posted by fuzzypanda187
uh.......if your post isn't about the prize mix up or cocaine please get out of my thread......this aint no drama lama grazin pasture....nahmean?
As long as there's cocaine and liquor she wont be true to me....

Lol... song my brother plays.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:00 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Like I said, should be a furious SOHC build! Lol
Old 09-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Originally Posted by slugrx
Ah the old "call you out on grammar" trick...aka I've got nothing else to say so I'm going to become an english professor

I don't use proper punctuation because its the internet, and you can still understand what I'm saying, but I've never substituted numbers for letters asshat

If someone wanted your opinion, they'd ask you...this thread wasnt about opinions on bc cams or valves, but you saw something you could talk **** about so you posted

Go back into the hole you recently crawled out of to start posting in a subforum that's across the country from you
I literally click "New Posts" and read the listings. I don't even pay attention to what forum it is.

And again I'm trying to help someone (god forbid...). If they don't know, why would they ask? Your logic is flawless.

You seem to be doing a very good job of it for someone who's not a troll.

Done.

Last edited by Brfatal; 09-23-2012 at 08:10 PM.