Conversions, Transplants, & Swaps Anything from the EJ20 into an RS to port-a-potties into an STi. Anything about engine and tranny swapping.

searching for some information about legalizing my swap

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 01:50 PM

Car Info: 93 extra slow L
searching for some information about legalizing my swap

Ok so I currently have a 93 L fwd 1.8l and the goal is to move everything from an 04 wrx (entire donor car ) what my question is what do I need to do after I swap to make it a legal smogable swap. I have been pushing this project off due to obtaining missing stuff like the cam gears lol but I have been slacking... I believe that it is time to get it done so any information you can help me out with would be awesome.... but in case you still wondering what parts I have to be put in ... ej205 5spd awd 3.9 final all suspension arms aonly since i have stance gr+ and sub frames wrx fuel tank wrx evap parts wrx entire interior - power windows locks ... ummmm wrx steering column since I will be using wrx subframe .. wrx harness with my 05 ecm and after legalizing my custom map on ecm via open source then fine tuned with utec, ewg 20g tgv deleted intake manifold , perrin inlet bellmouth , my custom 3in to sti muffler ...much much more goodies but be4 I can have the fun I am going to make it legit cause I rather not have to deal with clean pipeing it lol ... I do appreciate any help and thank you in advance... pm or reply here would be great