4 a good time:sac meets @ Thurs night!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 06:52 PM

Car Info: '12 pbp wrx
Originally Posted by johndabrit
"because like you so toblahblahblahblahblah"

I can read. I do know who you are. You're the girl who got butt hurt over nothing (interwebz drama = nothing) and then went and ran to your boyfriend and got him involved. I just found it interesting that you have managed to keep your panties untwisted for a year and then right around the time Bam is here again, you find something else to get bent about and get the attention back on you. I don't know you personally. I don't care to. blah blah blah blah blah
You know, it's people like you that make me wish the apocalypse did happen, the world would be a much nicer place without you in it. I wasn't the one who brought up anything about myself, you guys did. You just looooove pointing the finger.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:53 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
Originally Posted by wrxgirl08
You know, it's people like you that make me wish the apocalypse did happen, the world would be a much nicer place without you in it. I wasn't the one who brought up anything about myself, you guys did. You just looooove pointing the finger.
that's a pretty morbid outlook.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:06 PM

Car Info: 2002 something
It was not a joke, try making that comment to any girl you don't know and let's see how long it will take you to get slapped in the face or a drink thrown at you. It snowballed out of control because all you guys love bashing a woman who has the same interests as you so you gotta make sure you make your manliness known and it's ok because it's "online" but if you won't say something in person you shouldn't say it online either, it's actually sexual harassment if you didn't know. And I did not get my bf into it, you are just full of crap aren't you? The point is, you feel the need to pick a fight with someone to the extent of starting an antagonistic thread mocking him.

But, if this is "just the internet" then why do you have to keep derailing this guys thread?
Thanks for the PM

If you honestly think men on the internet are out to get you, you better not take candy front a stagger driver a large van in the middle of the night. It was a joke. EVERYONE knew it and u OVER REACTED.

Funny that I've seen pics of male members with their significant others in them and ppl make JOKES,even sexual ones (omg omg omg! ) and no one gets crazy butt hurt like u did.

Then its funny how you antagonize ppl to say it to your face in person and guess what, a lot of ppl would BECAUSE ITS A JOKE. Didn't what's his name wear the shirt he said he was going to to BAM last year? I bet if u and ur bf went up to him he would not have any filtering in person and would say the same stuff.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:31 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
this thread
ill just quote this here
Old 05-31-2011, 07:34 PM
Da Brit.

Haha you really think you're smart huh? I did not run to my bf, if your gf was being attacked by a bunch of horny fat bastards who sit being computer screens playing wow all day you'd stick up for her too I hope. I don't want attention, I am an idealist and it really gets under my skin when people are demeaning, rude, or just plain mean. This guy made a thread to make fun of someone, that's freakn rude. So over one instant that makes me want attention? You really know your logic huh, but it's no use arguing with you, people who are so closed minded will never change.
"a bunch of horny fat bastards who sit being computer screens playing wow all day" - some people around here would take that as a compliment fyi..

if your e-feelings are that easily hurt, put down the mouse. Walk away from the mean hurtful interwebz. You are definitely showing your age. No need to respond to me again.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:43 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Seriously... its the internet.. dont take it seriously

Old 05-31-2011, 07:51 PM

Car Info: San Remo Red '05 WRX
WRXgirls or whatever. Didn't you come to my house when your boyfriend or friend or whatever bought my stockers?
Why does it seem like every post I see you in, there is hella drama??

All I know is that girl seemed cool when I met her.

Why do you people quit acting like children. Come to meets. Talk about Subarus. Have a good time.

I mean... I understand some of you may be 17 years old with a Subaru on Mom and Dad's dollar but you aren't hot shot enough to run your mouth.

Anyhow... Keep it cool.
This is supposed to be a friendly Subaru community.
Sheesh.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:52 PM

Car Info: WRX
If you guys like the sexual jokes head over to WFC forum. We have lots of them.

<3 Bromance ftw. bahahahaha

I'm sad I missed this thread though.

Boo to whoever deleted the posts.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:53 PM

Car Info: WRX
Originally Posted by Teagleye
WRXgirls or whatever. Didn't you come to my house when your boyfriend or friend or whatever bought my stockers?

Why do you people quit acting like children. Come to meets. Talk about Subarus. Have a good time.

I mean... I understand some of you may be 17 years old with a Subaru on Mom and Dad's dollar but you aren't hot shot enough to run your mouth.

Anyhow... Keep it cool.
Sheesh.
+1

This is i-club...not Nasioc.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:10 PM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS
Originally Posted by Teagleye

Anyhow... Keep it cool.
Sheesh.
+2

This is only happening because it is the interweb. If this conversation was loosely translated but everyone had been in person, I don't think this would have been the outcome.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:04 PM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
I know Stupidchicken and WRXSTI06 personally
Wrrex:
-bring something positive, useful to the community,
-stop BSing,
-come to the meets, show us what you've done to your car, everybody will respect you....
if you are drama queen visit one of the USMC recruiting centers

I-club is a friendly forum, people are tired reading your negative posts every time they log on to an i-club account.
It reminds me a NASIOC
(I guess I'm gonna be under the fire since now, but I don't care)

Last edited by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac; 06-01-2011 at 05:25 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:04 AM

Car Info: 2002 something
Originally Posted by johndabrit
Haha you really think you're smart huh? I did not run to my bf, if your gf was being attacked by a bunch of horny fat bastards who sit being computer screens playing wow all day you'd stick up for her too I hope. I don't want attention, I am an idealist and it really gets under my skin when people are demeaning, rude, or just plain mean. This guy made a thread to make fun of someone, that's freakn rude. So over one instant that makes me want attention? You really know your logic huh, but it's no use arguing with you, people who are so closed minded will never change.
"a bunch of horny fat bastards who sit being computer screens playing wow all day" - some people around here would take that as a compliment fyi..

if your e-feelings are that easily hurt, put down the mouse. Walk away from the mean hurtful interwebz. You are definitely showing your age. No need to respond to me again.
I like how she says she doesnt want attention. Isnt she the one that posted pics of herself all posted up on her car in a bikini?
Old 06-01-2011, 06:56 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac
I know Stupidchicken and WRXSTI06 personally
Wrrex:
-bring something positive, useful to the community,
-stop BSing,
-come to the meets, show us what you've done to your car, everybody will respect you....
if you are drama queen visit one of the USMC recruiting centers

I-club is a friendly forum, people are tired reading your negative posts every time they log on to an i-club account.
It reminds me a NASIOC
(I guess I'm gonna be under the fire since now, but I don't care)
^Uh huh, that ain't nothing but the honest truth, but he ain't hearing it, you see he has absolutely no responses to it at all. When the truth hurts, he just can't take it, there's nothing here that he can make a stupid comment about, but you notice he still tries to bad mouth her afterwards huh. Java is a very good guy who tells it like it really is & suppose to be here on i-club, all that "joking on here just cuz it's the internet" is pure bull**** man. You guys wouldn't talk to these people in person like the way you freaking do here online, seriously? If so, then don't bother to meet us, if you come off as a cyber dick then most likely you are in person. X-Marines don't take that kind of dumb bull****. If you can't change then just leave, quit acting like everything you say is alright, cuz it ain't. Everything here on i-club ain't suppose to be a joke or not taken seriously, this ain't no ****ing comedy site, so going around saying all that crap of justifying your blatant negative actions just don't cut it. Just ****ing be nice & civil & we wouldn't even be trippin'. It's a lost cause imho though.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:09 AM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
+1 on what Java said... Nuff said

Last edited by RodriguezGD; 06-01-2011 at 07:13 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:22 AM
Da Brit.

Originally Posted by STiWRX06
^Uh huh, that ain't nothing but the honest truth, but he ain't hearing it, you see he has absolutely no responses to it at all. When the truth hurts, he just can't take it, there's nothing here that he can make a stupid comment about, but you notice he still tries to bad mouth her afterwards huh. Java is a very good guy who tells it like it really is & suppose to be here on i-club, all that "joking on here just cuz it's the internet" is pure bull**** man. You guys wouldn't talk to these people in person like the way you freaking do here online, seriously? If so, then don't bother to meet us, if you come off as a cyber dick then most likely you are in person. X-Marines don't take that kind of dumb bull****. If you can't change then just leave, quit acting like everything you say is alright, cuz it ain't. Everything here on i-club ain't suppose to be a joke or not taken seriously, this ain't no ****ing comedy site, so going around saying all that crap of justifying your blatant negative actions just don't cut it. Just ****ing be nice & civil & we wouldn't even be trippin'. It's a lost cause imho though.
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Seriously... its the internet.. dont take it seriously

this.

Quick Reply: 4 a good time:sac meets @ Thurs night!