2003 Subaru WRX Wagon almost FLAWLESS/PERFECT Yellow :-) $10,900 obo

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 08:28 AM

Car Info: 2003 Impreza WRX Wagon
2003 Subaru WRX Wagon almost FLAWLESS/PERFECT Yellow :-) $10,500 obo

2003 Subaru WRX Wagon almost FLAWLESS/PERFECT Yellow :-) $10,500 obo
Do you love Yellow? If so, read on. :-)

This car is as close to PERFECTION and FLAWLESSNESS as you can possibly get in a used car. Please let me prove it to you. It dose have a salvage title due to rear end bodywork that was done before I bought it. PLEASE READ ON!! You will not be disappointed. I GUARANTEE it. Just for your piece of mind (at my own expense) I have had a full (80 point) inspection done at Triple A (AAA) Auto inspection station. I Had California Auto Body completely inspect the entire car, body and frame to ensure you that all is straight and true, and I just (and I mean JUST) had a 4 wheel alignment check done at Big O. It’s near perfect. All reports are included with the pictures. (Full size pix available at, ... harpo-rider - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting )

Furthermore, If you don’t trust my reports and you want to get an independent inspection of your own, I will make myself available to bring the car to the shop of your choosing. That cost will be yours (as all pre-buy inspections usually are) BUT, if anything substantial is found on your pre-buy that was not disclosed/discovered on my pre-buy, I will pay for it (your pre-buy inspection) and you will be under no obligation what-so-ever! Also, in addition to that, If you get a pre-buy inspection done by any shop of your choosing, and proceed to buy the car, I will deduct the cost of the inspection from the purchase price or the vehicle up to $150. (that should cover a pre-buy anywhere) This is a no-brainer. I have removed all possible risk on your part as well as including an incentive. That’s how confident I am that this car is near perfection in every way.

I bought this car in 2004 with about 17,000 miles and have owned it ever since. It has worked perfectly the entire time. Oil changed regularly every 4000 – 4500 miles with Mobile 1 synthetic. Adult owned. ABSOLUTELY no engine mods. The only mods to the car have been suspension and tires. The stock suspension has been replaced with STI (Japanese model only) suspension and the rear sway bar has been replaced with a heavy duty/racing bar. (forgot the name) The stock wheels have been replaced with Motegi 16inch wheels. Basically the car handles like a slot car on crack. The STI suspension was purchased with the intent of going to run a few track-days with the car. Well life called, things changed and I never made it to the track. So aside from a couple of overly spirited freeway on/off ramps this car has NEVER been beaten on. Can’t tell you how sad I am to have to sell the car. Unfortunately medical issues and financial difficulties make it a necessity.

49,413 miles
2.0 Liter Turbo Charged
227 HP
5 speed,
Power EVERYTHING
Factory Alarm System
3 Alarm/Remote Controls
Cruise Control
AC
Premium Sound
6 Disk Player
Cassette
Momo Shifter
Momo Wheel
Dashboard Mat
Subaru Car Cover
STI Suspension
Racing Rear Sway Bar
Brand New Yakima Locking Bike Rails
Thule Spoiler
Trailer Hitch
Car Cover
Motegi 16 inch wheels
Full Inspection Reports
All extras shown in the pix are included in the deal
Pix and Inspection Reports at harpo-rider - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

email or call
jhharpo@sbcglobal.net
925 330 4820

Attached Thumbnails 2003 Subaru WRX Wagon almost FLAWLESS/PERFECT Yellow :-) ,900 obo-01_leftsideangle.jpg  

Last edited by harpo-rider; 10-09-2008 at 08:17 AM. Reason: PRICE LOWERED!!
Old 11-03-2008, 05:57 PM

Car Info: .
Thats one of the best yellow bugeyes I have seen.

GL selling it.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:00 PM
Loves the Anime

Car Info: STWODUCES
that is like the only yellow wagon i've seen haha.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:06 PM

Car Info: o6 impreza.
great price too.