CA: 07 WRX SWP / 95k miles / Clean Title / Minimal Mods

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 11:34 AM

Car Info: 07 Wrx
Thumbs up CA: 07 WRX SWP / 95k miles / Clean Title / Minimal Mods

Model - 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX - Clean Carfax Title
Color - Satin White Pearl
Miles - 95,xxx
Location - Bay Area California (Dublin, CA)
Price - Asking $10,000 - priced to sell (under bb value)

History:
I purchased this car brand new in 2007 in Southern California (Renick Subaru in Fullerton) and took great care of it since. Single owner, garage kept, tasteful mods for a solid daily driver (NO engine or mechanical mods ever). Never abused, raced, or seen a track of any kind. Purchased when I was in grad school. Was my daily driver until about 2010 where I was in grad school and the car was only used a few times a week (hence the relatively low miles). Fast forward - Now I have a wife and 2 kids...you know the rest of the story (excuse car seat in back of seat in photo). I recently started a small business and regretfully need to let my WRX go for a car the wife can drive.

Tasteful Modifications:
- Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings combo - Sporty and tight shifting
- OEM MY07 STI HID Headlight kit - Excellent HID lighting at night
- OEM MY05 Subaru Tailights swapped - Cleaner look than 07 OEM tailights
- Swift Springs Lowering kit - Car stays planted around turns
- Headlight protectors installed - Clear film protector was installed on both headlights and foglights in 2007, can now peel off to reveal perfectly clean/new headlight surface plastic (or leave it on, nothing wrong with them).

Recent Work:
Secondary air pump and two related valves replaced by Subaru dealership ($3k worth of work). Recently had new brake pads and rotors installed (have paperwork). Smog check was completed couple years ago, now due again which needs to be done anyway to approve sale in CA. New tires installed within last 12 months. New battery installed within last 12 months.

Work Needed:
Current work needed to repair crack in windshield, one fog light bulb needs to be replaced, and there is a scratch in the paint (someone keyed the car on trunk - it's pretty long). Mechanically car runs great!

Overall the car is otherwise in excellent condition, very clean inside, no pets, no smoking, and always well cared for. Please feel free to post questions or PM me directly. I am also happy to take any additional photos or post any additional details.

More Photos Located on Box Account: https://app.box.com/s/9vcn9ly6zlqecwtt9liobgfwcd5dyu6k

Please PM me