Big thank you to all vendors and car show participants and iclub peeps

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 10:17 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Big thank you to all vendors and car show participants and iclub peeps

Seriously first off let us give a huge round of applause for Lance (sakai530) Caitlyn (belittled) and Joel (wrxboost10) for their assistance with my crew. Including some help from Jacob (wombat sauce) Matt was so busy in the morning you it's really made the difference yesterday.

Now onto the subject. Vendors I'm hoping you all had a great time and next year will be even better. The x amount of cars for the booth plus two spots seemed to work perfectly and everyone gave me no issues for it and set their stuff up as soon as they arrived. Thank you all for arriving accordingly and getting everything set up before the event started. You guys make the event happen and hope to see you all back again next year. Vendor row looked like a vendor row this year.

Car show participants thank you so much for organizing even within yourselves and listening to our direction on where to go and where to park especially the new generation cars where we had not yet chalked the spots and patiently waiting in the end of the lot till we were ready. You guys helped us in making our job easier so we did not have to run around all confused.

Iclubbers thank you so much for parking in the correct areas and when turned around at the check in area to go back into the main lot. I didn't hear any complaints of not being able to park "at the end" at all.

BUT WHO PARKED IN THE TRAILER SPOTS? By the time I could get to it it was too late. As soon as GST moved their semi it seemed to be filling up there. @brendanthegreat tell your crew that that was not a place to park. Sorry that was the only group I can pick out due to the advertisement on their cars but if anyone knows anyone who did that please tell them do not do that next year.

Seemed to be that everyone backed into their spots "hard park for life" and generally had a great time.

Thank you all for making this happen!!!!
Old 08-25-2014, 10:28 AM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
Great event! i missed last year, and this year is my second one. Deff by far the best, most organized, hassle free event. Felt more like a big family meet than a car meet! Already stoked for next year!
Old 08-25-2014, 10:37 AM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
Thank you everyone! Had a blast as always
Old 08-25-2014, 10:42 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
great event!

@huck
make more oil caps please
i really wanted one badly
Old 08-25-2014, 10:49 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
Originally Posted by Rescuer
great event!

@huck
I think everybody wanted one
Old 08-25-2014, 10:52 AM

Car Info: WRB Wagon
Originally Posted by Rescuer
great event!

@huck
+1! friend managed to win one was super stoked for him since he just got into the community recently, and the piece huck came up with was sweet! clean/custom ftw

great event to all who helped setup you guys destroyed it, as Leo said cant wait for next year already wish I didnt have to take off so early!!
Old 08-25-2014, 11:19 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Thanks for letting me tag along - it was a lot of fun to see all the cars, and see some friends again that I have not seen in years. I swear sometimes I would be talking to someone and realize I knew them from like 10 years ago or looking for someone that was basically right in front of my face!

The whole time what really hit me was how PROFESSIONAL the whole event was. Totally awesome!
Old 08-25-2014, 12:02 PM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
Awesome event again!
Thanks Subaru family for great time!
Old 08-25-2014, 03:27 PM

Car Info: 1996 Impreza L
Kudos to all the organizers and folks helping them, a little more lead time and marketing effort and I'd bet you'd out grow that place next year.

Interesting metric for you all to chew on, over 60% of the people we asked how they found out about the event hadn't even heard of I-Club!
Old 08-25-2014, 04:45 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by Heedz
Seriously first off let us give a huge round of applause for Lance (sakai530) Caitlyn (belittled) and Joel (wrxboost10) for their assistance with my crew. Including some help from Jacob (wombat sauce) Matt was so busy in the morning you it's really made the difference yesterday.

Now onto the subject. Vendors I'm hoping you all had a great time and next year will be even better. The x amount of cars for the booth plus two spots seemed to work perfectly and everyone gave me no issues for it and set their stuff up as soon as they arrived. Thank you all for arriving accordingly and getting everything set up before the event started. You guys make the event happen and hope to see you all back again next year. Vendor row looked like a vendor row this year.

Car show participants thank you so much for organizing even within yourselves and listening to our direction on where to go and where to park especially the new generation cars where we had not yet chalked the spots and patiently waiting in the end of the lot till we were ready. You guys helped us in making our job easier so we did not have to run around all confused.

Iclubbers thank you so much for parking in the correct areas and when turned around at the check in area to go back into the main lot. I didn't hear any complaints of not being able to park "at the end" at all.

BUT WHO PARKED IN THE TRAILER SPOTS? By the time I could get to it it was too late. As soon as GST moved their semi it seemed to be filling up there. @brendanthegreat tell your crew that that was not a place to park. Sorry that was the only group I can pick out due to the advertisement on their cars but if anyone knows anyone who did that please tell them do not do that next year.

Seemed to be that everyone backed into their spots "hard park for life" and generally had a great time.

Thank you all for making this happen!!!!
It's okay to park there so long as there are some spots for boaters. Overall, we did fine on parking.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:46 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by UKn00b
Kudos to all the organizers and folks helping them, a little more lead time and marketing effort and I'd bet you'd out grow that place next year.

Interesting metric for you all to chew on, over 60% of the people we asked how they found out about the event hadn't even heard of I-Club!
What the hell?! How did they hear about it then?! We purposely didn't want to advertise it on other sites.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:51 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
I swear sometimes I would be ... looking for someone that was basically right in front of my face!
Cliff knows all about that one.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:11 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by flukewrx
Cliff knows all about that one.
They need to change your title to "Handjob"
Old 08-25-2014, 05:20 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Originally Posted by heedz
they need to change your title to "fullhandjob"
ftfy
Old 08-25-2014, 05:55 PM

Car Info: 1996 Impreza L
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
What the hell?! How did they hear about it then?! We purposely didn't want to advertise it on other sites.
Facebook was the answer we were told!

Quick Reply: Big thank you to all vendors and car show participants and iclub peeps