What's the best way to get revenge on my neighbors?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 09:59 AM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Go to a place with public computers and continually post Craigslist ads for free beer, parties or other things and just post their address or use their phone number in the ad.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:59 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Have you talked to them about it? Maybe just ask them to be considerate of you and turn it down before resorting to IRS and INS.

Chinese New Year every time they have a class? Lion dance and firecrackers.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:02 AM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by 04GG
Have you talked to them about it? Maybe just ask them to be considerate of you and turn it down before resorting to IRS and INS.

Chinese New Year every time they have a class? Lion dance and firecrackers.
He already states that they just laugh and keep the music going on later when he talks to them

Sent from my Nexus 4 using i-Club
Old 05-17-2013, 10:04 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by ruehl
Go to a place with public computers and continually post Craigslist ads for free beer, parties or other things and just post their address or use their phone number in the ad.
I like that one - free garage sale at their address - just take what you want!

Or a "need X cut/moved/destroyed" post and use their adress - ie. If they have a big tree in front yard, post an ad saying "we have a big tree that needs to be chopped down - come on by and take it for free"
Old 05-17-2013, 10:15 AM

Car Info: 2004 subaru wrx
Have someone they dont know sign up for the class, fake an injury, then sue them....

'Merica
Old 05-17-2013, 10:21 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Chalkboard + nails.. Im sure theres atleast a few people in their Zumba class that will not be able to stand that. Other than that fight music with music.

Not sure if stink bombs will get you in trouble with the police but that will likely work too. Or just do everything lol
Old 05-17-2013, 10:21 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by albertowrx916
Have someone they dont know sign up for the class, fake an injury, then sue them....

'Merica
Post an ad for the Zumba class online. First class free. Flashmob fake injury.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:24 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
How about this...

Subaru Meet and BBQ at Daniel's house.

Just set the meet up 45 minutes before they do their class. We'll FILL the street with subarus. Start up the grill and blast some metal and play beer pong.

Then we'll all put on thongs and head bands and do some yoga while farting off all the booze and meat to more metal.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:24 AM

Car Info: 2005 Saab 92X Aero
Water balloons. Invite a whole bunch of people over and bomb them from your side of the fence
Old 05-17-2013, 10:27 AM

Car Info: 2010 SWP WRX
Originally Posted by Prettym1k3
First of all, in California, they may not tow you for blocking a sidewalk or driveway, but they will ticket you. Call the City. Parking enforcement would LOVE to come out and fill an unofficial quota with 10-15 tickets in one stop.

Second of all, it doesn't matter what they call their payment. "Donations" doesn't fly if my employer tells me, "Listen, we're going to start donating money to you for helping around the office." If it can be argued that this is a business (regular and consistent hours and days of operation), then report it to the IRS. Also, the only business I'm aware of that you can be run out of a home on a consistent basis without some sort of "home office" setup (eg. I run my photography business out of my home) is childcare, and you still need a license for that. If they don't have a license/business license/certificate, they can get in trouble. If they're doing personal training, there are licenses for personal trainers in some jurisdictions, and this can cause a huge headache to have a large group come down on top of you.

Continue to complain. Every day it happens. Talk to your neighbors. Have them continue to call and complain. Believe it or not, if you annoy the cops and dispatch enough, they will do something, even if it's not a set of criminal activities. You are entitled to quiet enjoyment of your home.

Call INS. Honestly. People who operate a business "under the table" are often doing it because they aren't in good standing with the IRS, The State, Local authorities, etc. Likelihood is, they don't want to be tracked for good reason. Call them out.

Call out local code enforcement. Believe it or not, there is a limit of people who can live in a single family home/apartment, and there is a fire code that states how many people can be in one place at one time. They may be violating this code.

Exacting revenge will ONLY make a situation like this worse. Trust me. They don't care how much you annoy them. They'll just annoy you more. People with no respect for others will only increase their lack of respect for you, and drive you insane.
This times 1,000!
Old 05-17-2013, 10:32 AM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
If you do retaliate I would keep a close on your pets and cars. Seems like they are making decent money from this and if you were to ruin that situation, they may wanna cause you some more grief. I actually had a neighbour (Racist) that was kinda doing the same thing some years back. I did the music thing with Vietnamese news from an AM channel (I'm Native American) for 3 days and it worked lol. Months later my cat was found dead from BB gun...I always wondered who did it.

Last edited by Manny408; 05-17-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:56 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Also

Get with your neighbors and look into an injunction.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:57 AM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by Superusdm
I think you hit the nail on the head first post in. Pantera should do it

I like your stink bomb idea, very creative and with immediate results. Blowing the whistle with the IRS will take too long, and if they claim the funds went back into throwing the parties (replacing blown speakers and whatnot) they will most likely just get a slap on the wrist and be required to turn it into a legitamate business.
Well you have to get a lic. to have an at home business. Then you cant have X ammount of people over. It is usually less than 5
Old 05-17-2013, 10:59 AM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by albertowrx916

'Merica
Best idea so far!
Old 05-17-2013, 11:02 AM

Car Info: 12Teens crazy 4 me
technically, isn't it illegal to run a business without a license, especially in their backyard?

Quick Reply: What's the best way to get revenge on my neighbors?