Warriors thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 02:44 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
*sigh*
its hard to stay positive the way things have been going. Kerr needs to get control and keep the team focused on one game at a time. this series is far from over.
Old 05-25-2016, 03:04 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Hard to watch this team do what they're doing because it's playing wayyyy beyond crappy than they're capable of.

Can't win if...

1) 1/3 of your stars show up (while OKC's 2 stars are going 30+ near triple doubles if not triple doubles)
2) 20+ Turnovers (bad passing, lazy passing, cocky passing might get by in regular season, not the playoffs)
3) Draymond isn't Draymond, instead of him getting under OKC's skin, it reversed. The more rattled he is, the more rattled the team is. If he's steady and thuggin' out, so are the Dubs.
4) Freethrow + 2nd chance points. No Bogut (cuz of all of these fouls) and they get slammed on the boards.
5) Where is Livingston? He should still be able to get a shot up.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:45 PM

^ agreed.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:59 AM

Bogut needs to step it up. Dude's been in foul trouble in what seems like every game of the playoffs so far.
Old 05-26-2016, 06:00 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Good sign of what's going on... Curry is barely playing 30 minutes a game... how does the MVP only play 30 minutes a game?

Been saying it all along... Westbrook is under rated. Dude should have got some MVP love at least in the lower range voting but he's playing with Durant. It's a lot like G.P. when he was with KG and Wade with Lebron.

Often time the real cog is the guy getting no love. Westbrook is killing it. I've said before that G.P. would have shut down Curry most games and the Sonics would win the series or at least go the distance in loosing it. Same goes with OKC and Westbrook. That whole team is doing what they're suppose to do right now. Durant is on point at the right time.

The warriors are playing stagnant basketball. They're standing around. That's why OKC is able to get in front of so many passes and stop open shots. No movement at all without the ball. OKC knows they have zero in the paint threats right now so they just sit in the lanes and force them to shoot deep ***** all the time. And right now the warriors ain't hitting.

I think they'll get their isht together and win this next game. If they don't... just makes me think Jordan got hosed even more never getting all the MVP votes. Bunch of NY based haters kept that from happening.

This reminds me of guys matching up with Jon Jones. Even if they're superior skill wise they have a lower chance of winning because he's so much longer and can just keep you away from him until he can hurt you... in this case they are keeping the warriors away from the hoop and the warriors ain't hitting the overhand right like they usually do.

Still though... be crazy to see them pull it out.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:28 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Lots of records been done, hope they can continue to add it and come back.
Old 05-30-2016, 09:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
WAAAAAARIORS!!!!

HOOOOOLY HELL...what a series!!

Four more wins!

-Brian
Old 05-30-2016, 10:30 PM

Car Info: AW Pig-STI
Wow. What a series and what a comeback from 1-3. M
Congrats Warriors!
Old 05-31-2016, 08:40 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by CHESTON
Wow. What a series and what a comeback from 1-3. M
Congrats Warriors!
Seriously. Pretty ****ing impressive.

Warriors making a statement on history.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:48 AM

I wonder if the Cavs' visiting locker room still smells of champagne lol yeah baby!
Old 05-31-2016, 10:30 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by TurnWRX
I wonder if the Cavs' visiting locker room still smells of champagne lol yeah baby!

I just hope the Warriors sweep the Cavs. I can't freaking stand Lebron. One of the greatest athletes the NBA has ever seen but one of my least favorite players. I put him in the same class as Reggie Miller.... only worse. No class.

If the officials pay attention and keep lebron from walking and bulldozing his way around the key the warriors should have very little problem winning this one.

Irving is going to be the key for Cleveland and Green not playing like an idiot will be the key for warriors.

Lebron and Curry are both gonna get theirs.

I hope Iggy goes off like he did last year and gets another ring because I think he's done after this year. Always been a fan of his.
Old 05-31-2016, 11:32 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
It would be hilarious if Varejao gave LeFlop a good swift kick in the nuts like Green to Adams. Since having Green doing it would get him suspended.

Also it would be awesome to see Varejao blow up on the Cavs to give them the "F you" for releasing him.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Bench FTW in Game 1!!! It's still early but the Cavs look a lot less formidable than OKC ever did. Can't wait for Sunday!

Go dubs!

-Brian
Old 06-03-2016, 07:41 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
You know it's a bad day when your highest scorer on the bench is 3 points by both Shumpert and Jefferson.
Old 06-03-2016, 10:22 AM

This game would've been a blowout if Curry or Thompson had a "normal" shooting game.

Cavs will probably win 1 or 2 games in the series but I don't see them winning the title unless somebody gets injured on the Warriors.

Irving got his points, but he gave most of it back on defense.

Let's hope the Warriors keep J.R. Smith from shooting 3s (like in game 1) all series long.

Quick Reply: Warriors thread