The Walking Dead

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 11:52 AM

Car Info: 2011 Subaru WRX Limited 4 door
Originally Posted by SkizzDawg
I dug how she had the two pet zombies on leashes. Anyone else Notice how the zombies were not aggressive or leading her but more following and standing still all obedient, like some domesticated dogs. LOL
The Zombies she has on Leashes are actually her boyfriend/husband and his friend... She cut off their arms and lower jaws so they can't harm her. They help her blend in when she is around other walkers... This is from the comic at least... may end up being different in the show.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:54 AM

Car Info: wrx wagon/2.5rs
I dug how she had the two pet zombies on leashes. Anyone else Notice how the zombies were not aggressive or leading her but more following and standing still all obedient, like some domesticated dogs. LOL
noticed that to...which furthers my speculation of being a ninja with powers..loll just kidding

was weird though...and why even have pet zombies, but then that led me to think..the other zombies wont come near her..kinda like shes using them as a "force field"..just like when they hid, under the dead walkers, to hide from the ones actually walking...
Old 03-19-2012, 12:23 PM

Car Info: 90 s13 hb, 87 gts, 08 frontier
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
****ing awesome episode...

The Comics: http://kat.ph/the-walking-dead-comic...-t5955139.html

I have been meaning to read them.
Thank you
Old 03-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
nice jourdan

EDIT: blocked at work

but just started the torrent on my phone

Last edited by stupidchicken03; 03-19-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Presharized
The Zombies she has on Leashes are actually her boyfriend/husband and his friend... She cut off their arms and lower jaws so they can't harm her. They help her blend in when she is around other walkers... This is from the comic at least... may end up being different in the show.
I read that too, on the wiki page. But still doesn't explain why the 2 zombie pets don't try to attack her, even if they have no arms or jaws. You'd think the zombie mindset, regardless of how incapacitated they are, is to feed, feed, feed. Those 2 pets must be hungry lol

Also as for using them to blend in, once again still confusing. Humans supposedly have a scent that the zombies can pick up right? Like back in Atlanta where Rick and Glen tried to blend in by putting zombie crap all over their bodies. Since she doesn't walk like a zombie, it should be somewhat easy for the zombies to pick up that she's human.

lol guess I'm reading too much into things
Old 03-19-2012, 12:31 PM

the whole prison thing kinda reminds me of that Resident Evil movie.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:33 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by TurnWRX
the whole prison thing kinda reminds me of that Resident Evil movie.
I kinda thought the same
Old 03-19-2012, 01:26 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI
Thanks for the 411. I'm going to have to check the epp again cause it didnt look like they were missing the bottom of their jaws. I went and started lookin into the comics and she has her own front cover and i see on the cover what your talking about. she doesnt look all dark/ninja like on the cover tho. I deff want to read the comics see how close the shows follows. I hope the series stays going strong and doesnt get cut part way through the series.

As for them helping her blend in, sounds like a good idea LOL, look forward to the explanation of how if they do explain it. I recall Rick managed to hide from the walkers by pulling a dead one on top of himself. I think the walkers smell fresh blood not just "human scent" otherwise it would have been ring around the rosie for rick, his son and hershal when they were on the highway and that walker walked right by them. if humans are not bleeding and not seen by a walker/s the walker/s dont know they are there and just keep on their zombie way.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:57 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI
Sword-Wielding Heroine
Old 03-19-2012, 02:03 PM

Car Info: 2011 Subaru WRX Limited 4 door
Thanks for the 411. I'm going to have to check the epp again cause it didnt look like they were missing the bottom of their jaws. I went and started lookin into the comics and she has her own front cover and i see on the cover what your talking about. she doesnt look all dark/ninja like on the cover tho. I deff want to read the comics see how close the shows follows. I hope the series stays going strong and doesnt get cut part way through the series.

As for them helping her blend in, sounds like a good idea LOL, look forward to the explanation of how if they do explain it. I recall Rick managed to hide from the walkers by pulling a dead one on top of himself. I think the walkers smell fresh blood not just "human scent" otherwise it would have been ring around the rosie for rick, his son and hershal when they were on the highway and that walker walked right by them. if humans are not bleeding and not seen by a walker/s the walker/s dont know they are there and just keep on their zombie way.

AFAIK the show diverts quite a bit from the comics... For example Shane doesn't last nearly as long in the comics... He was killed way earlier. Also, Otis (the guy that Shane killed at the school) plays a much longer and larger role in the comic. Dale also is not killed by the walker at Hershel's farm. The show loosely follows the same storyline, but there are some notable differences for sure.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:30 AM

Car Info: wrx02
Originally Posted by TurnWRX
Man, Lori is such a PITA. She is absolutely useless: "OMG WHERE'S CARL?!?!" for like the eleventy millionth time.

And she is a hypocrite. Basically ditches Andrea and leaves her out to die (Shane did the same with the other guy at the school, see a resemblance here?), while Rick tells her about killing Shane. Then's she's like "OMG WTF YOU KILLED SHANE?!?! DON'T TOUCH MEEE!"

Zombies really need to kill her off.

Oh and Carl kills zombie Shane, and after Rick tells him what happened, Carl's like "Whaaaa whaaaa!"

Can't stand those two.
Dude. I totally agree. A zombie need bite her _____.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:42 AM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
**** ive been reading the comics all day, think im on like 38...
Old 03-20-2012, 02:42 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Wagon EJ25
Originally Posted by bkblitzed
**** ive been reading the comics all day, think im on like 38...
dude. take your time trust me. my girlfriend got me the first few comics like 6 months before the show was even announced. I blew through all the issues. It sucks having to wait a whole month for just a single issue and now with the season over its going to feel even longer.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:29 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
AFAIK the show diverts quite a bit from the comics... For example Shane doesn't last nearly as long in the comics... He was killed way earlier. Also, Otis (the guy that Shane killed at the school) plays a much longer and larger role in the comic. Dale also is not killed by the walker at Hershel's farm. The show loosely follows the same storyline, but there are some notable differences for sure.
Yeah... I just read the first two issues. It starts just like the show did with rick getting shot out on the highway. Issue 2 ends with Rick meeting Lori and Carl.

The part with Morgan and Duane is different. The comic doesn't mention Morgan's wife nor does it have Rick giving him a radio and telling him that he will keep in contact.

The comic is also different when Rick gets into Atlanta. The horse still gets eaten, but instead of going into the tank, Glen picks him up immediately and they go straight back to the camp. No rooftop scenes, no department store, no one else, just Rick and Glenn. Rick also has the bag of guns on him the whole time. They don't get left in Atlanta for him to go back and get.

Very Interesting...
Old 03-20-2012, 10:33 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
I missed the last three episodes. Where is everyone watching online? Netflix even have it yet?

Quick Reply: The Walking Dead