Unofficial: BAM X

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 02:34 PM

Car Info: '14 Odyssey & '13 Prius
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
I think there first needs a committee to get things in order.

Event Planner - Someone to scope out different locations and get all necessary permits and insurance needed.

Treasurer(s) - keeps account of all the accounting and costs and ticket sales.

Vendor management person - to organize the vendors that are willing to participate and assign them spots, makes sure they pay and what they are going to contribute

Entertainment Czar- Organize games and events

Car show judges and organizers

Food preparation and setup

Clean up crew

Parking lot attendants

Theses are some ideas i'm throwing out there.
It would be nice to form a group instead of someone just doing everything all at once.
From this thread: https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...&highlight=BAM
Old 05-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by Giibo
talk about starting early for BAM X
Old 05-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I haven't been online at all lately and just came across this thread. This is the 10th annual one and I'd like to organize something for you guys... We're not doing July or August, way too hot... Aiming for Sept, on a Sunday like every year.

I just need to start collecting $5 from each member, getting vendors to jump on the ship... I'm going to try to save as much money as possible with food so we'll probably have burgers/sausages/etc, that way the vendors don't have to shell out a lot of dough and instead can donate parts and such that we can use for a raffle to help out homeless animals again. Last year we raised $2,500 for homeless cats and dogs, and the charity that I donated to was floored by our generosity. If you go to furryfriends.com and check out their "sponsor" section, you'll see a blurb about our last year's BAM 9.

Besides, I still have shirts to hand out from last year, (to all the folks that moved away or havent had a chance to get them yet).

I'll start an official thread soon... I have a group of people that helps me out each year (family), the main area that I need help with is cooking!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 03:47 PM

BTW, same location as last year. The Stafford lake folks were really great to us and said that they'd love to have us again. They said for a car club, we were really quite and responsible, so good work everyone.

Also, just like previous years, we'll have a DJ, great prizes, etc, etc.

My wife and I planned out a budget for the event where we can charge $5 and have lower vendor fees but still get some money to donate to homeless animals. I'm hoping to get the charity to come out to the event this year also.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:49 PM

One thing I do need help with however is someone to set up a memorial for our fallen i-club members... Maybe make some stickers to sell where the proceeds would go to the families? Maybe do something over the mic, moment of silence maybe? I dunno, I'm not good with that kind of thing so I'd need someone to take over and create something nice for them.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
BTW, same location as last year. The Stafford lake folks were really great to us and said that they'd love to have us again. They said for a car club, we were really quite and responsible, so good work everyone.

Also, just like previous years, we'll have a DJ, great prizes, etc, etc.

My wife and I planned out a budget for the event where we can charge $5 and have lower vendor fees but still get some money to donate to homeless animals. I'm hoping to get the charity to come out to the event this year also.
PHEW!!! I was just doing some initial research and this would def. be a ton of blood, sweat, and tears to get this going! Right on Brucelee!

As I stated earlier, I'd be willing to take on the task of working with shirt designer to get shirts/hoodies pumped out for the event. I can manage sales and distribution for the official BAM X SCHWAG. We can expand to hats this year if there's enough interest.

Last edited by Giibo; 05-27-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:54 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Daniel I'm down to help in any way I can. Ill take grill duty if needed.
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Waiting for? Are you not seeing what I'm seeing?
Lol I see it Ray.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:57 PM

One thing I do need help with however is someone to set up a memorial for our fallen i-club members... Maybe make some stickers to sell where the proceeds would go to the families? Maybe do something over the mic, moment of silence maybe? I dunno, I'm not good with that kind of thing so I'd need someone to take over and create something nice for them.
tribute on the shirts?
Old 05-27-2010, 03:58 PM

Thanks for all the positive support everyone, it makes organizing this thing a whole hell of a lot easier.

Last year we had some professional cooks do some AMAZING work on the grill! They made basic hamburgers taste so damn good!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Giibo
tribute on the shirts?
I dunno about the shirts... Maybe separate shirts? I dunno, I have nothing to do with the shirts, best is to ask silverbulletsubie.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:00 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
i got 5 on it
Old 05-27-2010, 04:04 PM

Car Info: 2005 forester
Originally Posted by slugrx
i got 5 on it
me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 04:07 PM

I dunno about the shirts... Maybe separate shirts? I dunno, I have nothing to do with the shirts, best is to ask silverbulletsubie.
tribute magnet? These can be made for less than a buck/unit.
Name:  BAMXtributemagnet.png
Views: 14
Size:  66.8 KB
Old 05-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
As soon as you want to have ppl paypal you $5 let us know, im ready when you are
Old 05-27-2010, 06:50 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
Brucelee,
1. Way to go for not damaging your body in the last few weeks. Haven't seen any threads about you bleeding lately.

2. Thanks for stepping up again. Haters gon' hate but last year my entire crew and I had a great time. Looking forward to this years festivities.

3. There are already tribute stickers being organized by Noah@LIC for Eric. Might wanna talk to him about that. The magnet idea might conflict with efforts already in place.

4. According to a post I read earlier, your wife is smokin hot..... So congrats on that haha.

5. Ready to paypal as soon as it's available.

Thanks again!!
-J
-J

Quick Reply: Unofficial: BAM X