Turlock Auto Plaza Subaru Service....

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2003, 10:29 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
well, i dont have anything bad to say but i try to avoid them as much as i can, due to the fact that there service writers seem to be ****** and its a dodge dealer for the most part.

edgar,

although i have talked to the subaru tech (older short guy) and he seems to be real cool.
Old 12-04-2003, 04:38 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
that sux... sorry to hear that. i am sure my wheel bearing is gone now also. it vibrates a little bit, but mostly it clicks when you load it up hard. is yours clicking also?
Old 12-04-2003, 05:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
hey, sorry to hear your having trouble with turlock. it doesnt shock me to hear there all stupied (well exept the mechanic he seems cool) but i dont think angles camp is any beter .... someone corect me if im wrong, and lame *** livermore told me my TT voids my warranty so that says alot about them .....

edgar,
BTW: i live in MOD and go to school at MJC see you around
Old 12-05-2003, 12:43 PM

My experience with turlock is about the same, i actually know the head sales manager there very well and the mechanic that edgar mentioned. Well i took my car in when i bought it just to make sure that everything was ok because i was purchasing it used. So the head mechanics son that also works there is the one who helped me and i trusted him. Make a long story short it took a long time and cost alot of money for absolutly nothing.

Long story: he looked at it after a long wait and told me there was an oil leak near the timing belt cover on the front side of the engine. He said it could be coming from the cam seals or crank seals. either way they have to get that cover off to look at it. (in other words $$) so i call the guy i buy it from and he tells me he knows the guys at the livermore dealership and can get them to fix it for free since they had to already fix that problem prior to me buying it. I drive to livermore and wait about 3 hours till the tech comes and gets me to have a look at it. come to find out the oil that was leaking ("from the belt cover down the oil pan") was actually just a bad drain plug on the oil pan that was not stock and caused alittle bit of a leak. The turlock guys are idiots. Then at the livermore dealership they charged me 80 just for a new drain plug and to change the oil. ******...
Old 12-05-2003, 12:46 PM

ps: Philip did you use to have a black eclipse??
Old 12-05-2003, 06:48 PM

o, just wandering, i used to know a guy with a black eclipse and now he has a silver wrx in turlock. lol not a small world after all. but anyways you around turlock still?? We should all try to meet up sometime

Quick Reply: Turlock Auto Plaza Subaru Service....