Sweet, I was just a victim of a hit and run accident!

Old 11-19-2003, 10:01 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Thumbs down Sweet, I was just a victim of a hit and run accident!

This is pretty sweet... I was driving down Fremont blvd minding my own damn business when this POS grand cherokee jeep thinks it'd be a good idea to not allow me to pass... he's swearving lane to lane not letting me pass, even though he's going like 30... and I know he's laughing and just messing with me... anyhow, we finally turn onto decoto (he's going right in front of me) and i gas it (not WOT) and get into my own lane... well, he tries to step on it and pass me and do the same crap again... so I dont let him (cuz he's a jackass who's being an IDIOT). So anyway... Im going like 55maybe, and yeah, I was speeding, but I just wanted to get around this lunatic. Im cruisin along and he starts catching up... so I say "screw this, I'll take a side street", So I let off the gas, and he cuts to my rear bumper. I guess he didn't expect me to let off the gas and his front bumper clips my rear bumper (and a little part of my rear quarter panal). At this point, I'm f'in PISSED!! I signal for him to pull over, and he does (next to me). I get out of my car, and he's yelling up a storm... kid had to have been like 18... he was with his GF... and I said "WT F is wrong with you!?"... his gf yells at him, and he jets off... by the time I got to my car, put it in reverse, and went after him, he was long gone. Bastard.

I went to a parking lot to check the damage... seems as though its only a few scrapes on my bumper and quarter panal. Although the damage isn't servere, I'm really pissed off that this POS thought it was funny to put both of our lives in danger, to act like a moron to impress his GF, and to hit me, and not have the ***** to face me. I know I'm a big guy and all... but come on. Damnit, that ruined my night.

Old 11-19-2003, 10:03 PM

Car Info: 2003 Silver WRX Sedan, 1982 Corvette Collectors Ed.
You didnt pull him out of the car, step on his neck, and issue a beat down with the iron fist?
Old 11-19-2003, 10:04 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Damn, sorry to hear that.

I hope the police catch him

-Zoeb
Old 11-19-2003, 10:06 PM

Car Info: civic
never get out of the car until they get out first, especially when they hit you. and be like me, always have a camera in the car. ready for action ready for anything.

sorry to hear that man.
Old 11-19-2003, 10:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
Geeze, just reading your post made me mad U musta been REALLY pissed at this dude, I kno I would of. But yea that sux that stupid idiot
Old 11-19-2003, 10:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
I was involved with a hit and run about 4 years ago. All i can say is did you get his license plate number and a good look at his face?

I got clipped by an 80yr old women and she never realized it. I kept honking at her and waving for her to pull over on I5 but she looked at me like i was a manaic and sped off. Come to find out later she had insurance, and had a hearing problem. So... a CHP officer comes out to my house and shows me a line-up of 6 identical women via DMV photos. She then said if i picked the right women out of the line-up that charges would filed. I kinda felt bad for the lady so i intentionally picked the wrong old lady. Later DMV revoked her license for not claiming hearing loss and i had an old buddy fix my fender.

Anyway, if you got a GOOD look at him and have a license plate and general description of the car have the CHP do what they did with me.

sorry man make that little punk pay
Old 11-19-2003, 10:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Old Brighton
You should have jumped over his jeep
Old 11-19-2003, 10:21 PM

yeah, I got most of his lic plate... a great look at his face, and a great look at his gf too... the jeep was like a 2000 or so... V8 badge in the rear... it was like a puter/gold color.

Anyway, I don't think its worth it... if there would have been real damage, I would have filed... but its only a few scraps that I think can be buffed out for the most part (well, not all of them).

I think the guy freaked when he saw a 6'6 white guy jump out of that small *** subie. I was wearing my SWRT jacket also, so I probably looked like I weighed close to 300lbs.
Old 11-19-2003, 10:29 PM

Car Info: RIP: 2000 2.5RS Sedan, BRP Now: 08 WRB WRX Hatch
ohh whoaaa?? damn that sucks duud...

mang my parents jeep grand cherokee is gold =X wasn't me though... gotta be on the look out
Old 11-19-2003, 10:32 PM

Oh yeah, it was a white dude... he was super ugly, had a shaved head (well, like an inch long) hair all around.

He was talking super ghetto also.
Old 11-19-2003, 10:35 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Heh, out of all the things I've learned and heard about, you NEVER do stupid **** with your car while you have your GF in it. 'Cause if you wreck it's twice as bad. Karma will bust his *** later.
Old 11-19-2003, 10:36 PM

Car Info: civic
here's the thing, if it was local, chances are u might run into him again. heheheh......then u can :banana:
Old 11-19-2003, 10:39 PM

Originally posted by AzN121184
here's the thing, if it was local, chances are u might run into him again. heheheh......then u can :banana:
I really don't think he wants to run into me again.
Old 11-19-2003, 10:41 PM

Car Info: 04 rally blue wrx sedan
That suqs man! I know the feeling. Some idiot backed into my freshly painted five-oh while getting gas, right after picking it up from the shop, a couple of years ago. I was pissed too..........
Old 11-19-2003, 10:47 PM

I'm up for vigilante justice. My entire day is ruined even if I get the 4-chirp alarm without apparent damage.

I hope the guy finds himself in a coma.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sweet, I was just a victim of a hit and run accident!