Stevens Creek Subaru Asks You Bay Area What Went Wrong?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 09:12 PM

Exclamation Stevens Creek Subaru Asks You Bay Area What Went Wrong?

Hey Bay Area! I've never really introduced myself...My name is Brian Bakhtiari and I am one of the managers here at Stevens Creek Subaru. I was just wondering if you have had any bad experiences with us in the past, what they were and what (if anything) was done on our part to resolve the issue. Whether it be here or in person, I would like to talk to you guys/gals and see what we can do to resolve any issues you have had with us in the past.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:15 PM

Car Info: WR Blue Wagon
Oh my.. this could get interesting
Old 08-23-2005, 09:17 PM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan
Well, the first thing I would suggest is searching.....
Old 08-23-2005, 09:18 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by thefreak
Hey Bay Area! I've never really introduced myself...My name is Brian Bakhtiari and I am one of the managers here at Stevens Creek Subaru. I was just wondering if you have had any bad experiences with us in the past, what they were and what (if anything) was done on our part to resolve the issue. Whether it be here or in person, I would like to talk to you guys/gals and see what we can do to resolve any issues you have had with us in the past.

Are you kidding me? Well, lets do an outline:

1. Sales person flat out called my mother a liar
2. Sales person pushed me and tried to start a fight
3. Sales people are rude and rip people off
4. Sales guy got up in my face and tried to say I was stealing (what the HELL could I be stealing on a fing car lot!?)
5. Your people rip people off
6. Your people don't give a flying f'.
7. Your dealerships sucks.
8. I hope your dealership catches on fire and everyone inside dies
9. You're wasting your time with us... far too many bad experiences to make things "good"
10. Go f' yourselves.

I HATE Stevens creek... I hate your sales people more than I hate islamic terrorists. You guys are seriously on a lower level. Don't come here and say you guys have changed, etc... cuz you haven't, and everything you say is bull ****. We have zero respect for you, so please, get the **** out of here before I remove you.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:28 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX Wagon, 5 Speed, SRM.
That about sums it up.

I had similar experiences. Personally, I would like to check numbers 1, 3, 5, and 6 for shi**y experiences I've had at your dealership.

I ended up buying my car from Subaru of Santa Cruz.

Tread lightly, I think brucelee spoke for alot of people on this board.

~Michael
Old 08-23-2005, 09:38 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRB STi w/ s202 spoiler
After being hung up on by both your sales and service managers because they both had "better things to deal with" than helping me get my car repaired (note: I spoke with the sales manager because he answered when I asked for the dealership manager), after leaving my car there 6 times to get it repaired and nothing ever being done, after being lied to your staff... I think it's okay for me to tell you and your staff to go f*ck themselves, except the girl at the front (she's actually nice) and the guys that work parts (they are how I know I was being lied to by service). Oh, and the service to my car was done at Carlsen, and they're flippin' fantastic (great recommendation by SoA).

+1 to BruceLee

..|.,

EDIT: Try reading the review for your dealership: https://www.i-club.com/reviews/showp.../cat/54/page/1
Old 08-23-2005, 09:41 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
oh this is rich:rotfl:

BTW, this isnt the first time Stevens Creek has pulled this where they came on here pretending they cheanged and then kept on screwing people anyways. wow.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:42 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by brucelee
Are you kidding me? Well, lets do an outline:

1. Sales person flat out called my mother a liar
2. Sales person pushed me and tried to start a fight
3. Sales people are rude and rip people off
4. Sales guy got up in my face and tried to say I was stealing (what the HELL could I be stealing on a fing car lot!?)
5. Your people rip people off
6. Your people don't give a flying f'.
7. Your dealerships sucks.
8. I hope your dealership catches on fire and everyone inside dies
9. You're wasting your time with us... far too many bad experiences to make things "good"
10. Go f' yourselves.

I HATE Stevens creek... I hate your sales people more than I hate islamic terrorists. You guys are seriously on a lower level. Don't come here and say you guys have changed, etc... cuz you haven't, and everything you say is bull ****. We have zero respect for you, so please, get the **** out of here before I remove you.
+100 for Bruce Lee with his outline!

personally for me when i was looking for an RS i found stevens creek to have a handful of them i wanted when i saw them on an online ad site like autotrader, called them up, got some woman that was horribly incompetant and was just plain ditzy like "oooo its a niiiice blue and omg it has a spoiler!!!" then she tossed the phone over to her "manager" that sounded middle eastern which was just a plain con-man when i asked him how much on a certain car and the online ad said 13k and he said 17k...THAT right there made up my mind about going to stevens creek PLUS TONS of horrible situations even in the damn parts dept., service, sales....not worth going there unless your the kind that likes to pick bar room fights!

here are some examples why stevens creek can go lick my nut sack....for crying out loud i got MUCH better/helpful service going to Ferrari of SF even just to buy a poster and im a 20 y\o guy walking in obviously not buying a Ferrari lol..the thing is, its just not the subaru portion of stevens creek..its the ENTIRE crooked *** dealer!!! honestly its nice that you are trying to make an impact and fix what went wrong...but too much went sour to ever make it right again jagoff!

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...=stevens+creek

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...=stevens+creek

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/sear...archid=2487484
Old 08-23-2005, 09:43 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by illogical

EDIT: Try reading the review for your dealership: https://www.i-club.com/reviews/showp.../cat/54/page/1

haha, very first one, WOW, what a bunch of a**holes!

DO NOT EVER BUY YOUR CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. I made the mistake of dealing with these people (BIG MISTAKE!!). After spending 3 agonizing hours haggling over the price (marked-up to the roof), we finally settled on a price I was willing to pay. This is the part were it gets good. As I reviewed the contract (one that I hastily signed), I found charges for paint sealants and an extended warranty added to the selling price. Three weeks later and after a complaint to the Better Business Bureau (which by the way, has numerous cases against them), I'm still in the process of cancelling the extended warranty and had to eat the cost of the sealant mark-up, the only positive thing to come out of all this is my red WRX sitting in my garage.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:44 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
lol, stevens creek. i have never even thought about going to that dealership because all the horrible things i read on i-club. ive been following these boards for a while and ive read many horrible stories. u should read them to.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:44 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
I have had limited experience with Stevens Creek as the reputation proceeds them...
The couple of times I have delt with the dealership I was greeted by extremely hi-pressure sales tactics attempting to get me into a car I specifically said I did not want (I was looking for an M/T Outback Sport and was being pushed a AT Legacy).
The parts dept consistantly quotes very hi prices if they are willing to be helpful on the phone.

I'll admit that I haven't been by in a few years, but frankly unless I hear of major changes in staff and management I would not use the Steven's Creek dealership. Too many horror stories re-enforced by my own observations of general poor customer service on all levels
Old 08-23-2005, 09:46 PM

Car Info: MY00RS25
Cause Carlsen is a million times better.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:51 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by Lowend
I'll admit that I haven't been by in a few years, but frankly unless I hear of major changes in staff and management I would not use the Steven's Creek dealership.

major changes like the whole dealer going belly up or some diasaster? haha

You need to STOP hiring guys like these first off:

hell even the evil monkey disaprooves of stevens creek!

Old 08-23-2005, 09:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2000 Impreza RS
The ONE and ONLY reason i went to Steven's Creek Subaru to even look @ cars was because a good friend of mine worked there. I Never plan on going to that dealership because of the craptastic expieriences that were had by friends. I only bought my car there because of my friend and thats it. Just about every there is a rude idiot. I have called there a few times about tech questions and got **** in return. So thanks for nothing.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:56 PM
ish

Car Info: 2009 wrx & 2000 4runner
this isn't the first time someone from the dealership has come on saying things have changed and wants to make things better. and what happened out of it last time, oh yeah, not a damn thing.

brucelee summed everything up already though

Quick Reply: Stevens Creek Subaru Asks You Bay Area What Went Wrong?