Room W/ Garage for rent in SF

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 03:14 PM

Car Info: Saab 9-2x Aero/Sti
Room W/ Garage for rent in SF

Looking to fill a large room in my place. It comes with a space in my garage.

Its a 3 bedroom 2 bath single family home with huge yard, freshly remodeled kitchen, and bathrooms, hardwood throughout. Right next to Candlestick park, which is now almost completely gone. New housing, mall and mixed retail to be built in its place. Real quiet neighborhood with almost 100% homeowners on this block. DPW supervisor on the next block makes sure the neighborhood is always sparkling clean.

Walking distance to Candlestick state park, Bayview park directly across the street. And a cool new minipark 3 doors down. Panoramic views of downtown, bay bridge and the bay waters.

Super convenient to North and Southbound 101 and 280. Takes me 25 mins to get across town to the GG bridge for my job at the peak of commute time. 12 mins at non-peak times. Close to T light rail and 29 bus for the public transit folks. 8, 8AX, 8BX, 9, 9R would take just a one stop backtrack on the T or a bit of a longer walk.

Why advertise on a car forum? I've had good luck here before. And in my years of having roommates I've always found car and motorcycle enthusiasts make the best roommates.

If you'd like to take a look shoot me a PM. Looking for July 1 move-in, but could accommodate earlier.

Must like dogs. I have a 5yo french bulldog mix that's super mellow and sleeps most of the time. Doesn't bark, yap, or destroy. Housetrained to tell people when he has to go outside to potty. (Another dog could be considered if you have one. No cats)
Old 06-20-2015, 06:42 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by SFO GTO
Looking to fill a large room in my place. It comes with a space in my garage.

Its a 3 bedroom 2 bath single family home with huge yard, freshly remodeled kitchen, and bathrooms, hardwood throughout. Right next to Candlestick park, which is now almost completely gone. New housing, mall and mixed retail to be built in its place. Real quiet neighborhood with almost 100% homeowners on this block. DPW supervisor on the next block makes sure the neighborhood is always sparkling clean.

Walking distance to Candlestick state park, Bayview park directly across the street. And a cool new minipark 3 doors down. Panoramic views of downtown, bay bridge and the bay waters.

Super convenient to North and Southbound 101 and 280. Takes me 25 mins to get across town to the GG bridge for my job at the peak of commute time. 12 mins at non-peak times. Close to T light rail and 29 bus for the public transit folks. 8, 8AX, 8BX, 9, 9R would take just a one stop backtrack on the T or a bit of a longer walk.

Why advertise on a car forum? I've had good luck here before. And in my years of having roommates I've always found car and motorcycle enthusiasts make the best roommates.

If you'd like to take a look shoot me a PM. Looking for July 1 move-in, but could accommodate earlier.

Must like dogs. I have a 5yo french bulldog mix that's super mellow and sleeps most of the time. Doesn't bark, yap, or destroy. Housetrained to tell people when he has to go outside to potty. (Another dog could be considered if you have one. No cats)
Hey bud! Still have the Saab?

Same spot I was at before right? What are you looking for rent wi$e?
Old 06-21-2015, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Krinkov
Hey bud! Still have the Saab?

Same spot I was at before right? What are you looking for rent wi$e?
This is a different spot closer to Candlestick itself. Just finished watching the AT&T Park fireworks from my living room window.

Have the Saab temporarily. Sold it a while back to my old roommate, just put a new clutch in it. Currently rolling GTO, B7 S4, and Bronco.

Its a 16'x12' room not including closet and tv alcove. Looking to get $1400 which includes one garage spot. If needed could probably negotiate a driveway spot too. I'll post up some pics in the morning.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:25 PM

Kitchen with all new appliances
Name:  rNN8GWKl.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  47.9 KB

Bathroom with skylight(separate bathroom for master suite)
Name:  PoHgJYRl.jpg
Size:  36.7 KB

Bedroom in question
Name:  PyE3YJCl.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  31.4 KB

Shutters on order
Name:  C1pVcS1l.jpg
Size:  36.5 KB

Living room (light on furniture until I figure out what the roommates bring)
Name:  rsErS1dl.jpg
Size:  44.0 KB

Dining room
Name:  hbQXTaJl.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  43.7 KB

Dog. Just shy of 30lbs
Name:  kPDABckl.jpg
Size:  63.7 KB

Last edited by SFO GTO; 06-22-2015 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Whoa... massive pics
Old 06-23-2015, 04:44 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
You have any interest in just renting the garage
Old 06-26-2015, 04:26 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Is your dog a chick magnet? And if yes, any interest in renting him out?
Old 06-26-2015, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Lowend
You have any interest in just renting the garage
If the new roommates don't have cars... Maybe. Knowing myself, I'd probably just get another project car.

Originally Posted by darkonion
Is your dog a chick magnet? And if yes, any interest in renting him out?
Yeah its kind of a problem. I'll be out walking him, and people just come down the street going "aaaaaaaawwwwww!" Or they wanna give him treats or people food. Advantage is I can bring him just about anywhere and people just wanna play with him.
Old 06-26-2015, 08:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by SFO GTO
Yeah its kind of a problem. I'll be out walking him, and people just come down the street going "aaaaaaaawwwwww!" Or they wanna give him treats or people food. Advantage is I can bring him just about anywhere and people just wanna play with him.
Same deal with Bostons, only it's always "awwwwwwwwwwwwww is that a Frenchie??????" It was hard to get through town w/ a black and white '68 Mini and a Bostie on the passenger seat.

Back to the room...
Old 06-26-2015, 08:37 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
My sister needs indoor parking for her 2002tii - but isn't interested in moving out of the Mission