rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.

Old 10-28-2014, 12:35 PM

Car Info: 90 s13 hb, 87 gts, 08 frontier
Originally Posted by boardoholic
Ha! Looks like I'm a couple days late bumping this thread to mention that the expo series is kicking off this weekend.

For 50% OFF on tickets, use one of the following links instead of the one Jacare posted:

San Francisco: Fort Mason, Nov 1 & 2

San Jose: Downtown San Jose Convention Center, Nov 8 & 9

Sacramento: Cal Expo Center, Nov 15 & 16
Note: The Sac tix are only $10 OFF.

Also, if you just want to walk around -- i.e. NO free lift ticket vouchers and NO wine/beer tasting (), there are options for FREE admission for exactly that in the above links.

FYI: The SF & SJ discount hook-ups are via www.snowpals.org, the Bay Area's largest snowsports community. I joined up probably around the time I got on the i-club train.
sweet bro. im going to the San Jose event for sure now.
who could turn down a few free lift tickets for 25 bucks right?
thanks for the link
Old 10-28-2014, 08:27 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Oh yeah... that's quite a wishlist you got there, Ray!

And I'm confident that you'll find a way to score a new brain bucket.
That and the goggles are easy peasy.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Originally Posted by Jacare
sweet bro. im going to the San Jose event for sure now.
who could turn down a few free lift tickets for 25 bucks right?
thanks for the link
Yeah, I ended up buying a Sunday ticket for San Jo. I figured I'll easily use the Bear & Sierra vouchers. The China Peak & Badger Pass ones will go to waste as usual.

If I didn't already have plans the wknd of the Sac expo, I would have liked to do that one since they swapped in Dodge for Badger Pass. 3 out of 4 is much more worth it than only using 2 of 4, eh? But then again, I didn't get a chance to use my Dodge voucher last year cuz we had yet another poor snow season.

Sadly, this winter doesn't look very promising as well. Of course, I'll still remain hopeful -- do my snow dances, wash my car, use the BBQ grill, anything to help bring some much-needed precip.

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
That and the goggles are easy peasy.
Ha! Didn't realize your goggle choices are also from Giro. Keep forgetting they're in the optics game, too. Both sets are sick! Really diggin' the retro look of the Blok.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:11 PM
General Pimpin'

Yeah they're quickly moving up the latter in the optics game. The goggles are no joke man. And they're working on some really cool new stuff.

As for the winter... I think it's going to be fine. I don't think we're gonna get that big el nino dump we were hoping for and we need. But it should be better than last season and help us recover a little bit. I'm thinking a trip might be in order this year. Either up the west coast or out to the mid west with Steve.

I think it'll be quite a bit wetter than last year but the risk factor is not being cold enough. Gonna be one of those years where you gotta get the storms when they hit because the sun is gonna chase the snow hardcore.

Either way... I'm getting more days than I did last year... period.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:11 PM

Car Info: 2015 Ford F-150 XLT FX4 Sports Package,SOLD-05 STi
Gonna be up at the snowbomb expo in SF on Sunday
Old 11-01-2014, 11:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Just a li'l somethin' falling in our winter playgrounds...
Attached Thumbnails rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.-kwsnowstake.jpg  
Old 11-01-2014, 12:07 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Limited, 2005 STI, 2002 WRX
Just a li'l somethin' falling in our winter playgrounds...
Love it, Squaw says they got 4" at the summit. Opening day 11-21-14
Old 11-01-2014, 04:13 PM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
What's up fellas! Didn't pick up a epic this year, decided on a sugar bowl pass to try something different. I originally pledged for the BV co-op but that went away when skyline bought the resort. BV does have a deal on their website right now for $99 you get 3 lift tickets no blackouts, that's a helluva deal and I'm gonna grab one of those for sure.
Old 11-01-2014, 06:48 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by SR20steve
What's up fellas! Didn't pick up a epic this year, decided on a sugar bowl pass to try something different. I originally pledged for the BV co-op but that went away when skyline bought the resort. BV does have a deal on their website right now for $99 you get 3 lift tickets no blackouts, that's a helluva deal and I'm gonna grab one of those for sure.
Yeah man. You shoulda just bout a BV pass last spring man. The last all spring and the whole next year for under $300. I'll be up there more this year than last year.

Side note for all you cabin folks. We're finally moving out of the stone ages.
Just got a 49" Vizio M Series and we're running wifi this year. So we'll have the internet, netflix, weather, all that fun stuff up there this year. But the other part of that is we're gonna have a tip jar up there to help cover the cost of the internet. I dropped a couple hundred bucks into it last year to help pay for the TV's. Figure if we all drop 5-20 each every time we go up it'll cover the net cost and it's the least we can do. LOL! $20 for a weekend is a lot better than a couple hundred. WOOT!

OH>>>> AND READ THIS>>>>>

Any of you guys going up to the snowbomb festivals grab as many stickers as you can. I need them to finish off the work bench up there. We finished half of it. I want to finish the other half next time I go up.
Old 11-01-2014, 06:56 PM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Yeah man. You shoulda just bout a BV pass last spring man. The last all spring and the whole next year for under $300. I'll be up there more this year than last year.

Side note for all you cabin folks. We're finally moving out of the stone ages.
Just got a 49" Vizio M Series and we're running wifi this year. So we'll have the internet, netflix, weather, all that fun stuff up there this year. But the other part of that is we're gonna have a tip jar up there to help cover the cost of the internet. I dropped a couple hundred bucks into it last year to help pay for the TV's. Figure if we all drop 5-20 each every time we go up it'll cover the net cost and it's the least we can do. LOL! $20 for a weekend is a lot better than a couple hundred. WOOT!

Agreed I should have just got the BV pass. And that tip jar sounds sweet, I'd be more than happy to drop some coin for even a place to crash.

OH>>>> AND READ THIS>>>>>

Any of you guys going up to the snowbomb festivals grab as many stickers as you can. I need them to finish off the work bench up there. We finished half of it. I want to finish the other half next time I go up.

Agreed I should have just got the BV pass. And that tip jar sounds sweet, I'd be more than happy to drop some coin for even a place to crash
Old 11-01-2014, 07:17 PM
General Pimpin'

Yeah man. My folks keep talking about selling the place. Only reason we still have it is because of me and Jordan. So if I can help offset some of the day to day expenses and get more use out of it it gives us a case for keeping it.

Been using it more in the summers too.
Old 11-01-2014, 09:15 PM

Pretty tempted on picking up those 3 lift tickets to Bear for $100
Already get the free one from the show.
**** I'd be more then welcomed to pitch in a few bucks Ray. Hope to make it up a few times this year to Bear and ride with you guys. That backside run is too much damn fun!
Old 11-01-2014, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by SR20steve
Steve that deal is a Show Only deal at the expo this wknd in SF, when they sell out they are gone
Old 11-01-2014, 11:08 PM
General Pimpin'

4 tickets will be EASY to burn at BV.

Look at it this way... annual trip.... 3-5 days. Just saying.
Old 11-04-2014, 04:08 PM

Just booked my airfare to Seattle. Going up Feb.26th-March 2nd
Gonna hit up Baker and Crystal

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.