Radiator Crack

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 02:37 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by Mishimoto
Hey guys, Thanks for the feedback! We are constantly working to improve our existing products and we have made a few adjustments over the years to this particular product, the radiator cap being one of them. Our current radiator on shelves includes a revised radiator cap that has proven to be far more robust than our previous offering. If you require a cap replacement, please contact our warranty team at the link below. Warranty Thanks! Thanks for the kind words guys! Glad you are enjoying our radiator. What type of issues did you have with our drain plug? Issues with the threads or leaking seals? Thanks -John
vendor status?
Old 12-17-2014, 04:24 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Technically, he isn't selling anything.
Old 12-17-2014, 04:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by Heedz
vendor status?
for what?
Old 12-17-2014, 05:05 PM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback! We are constantly working to improve our existing products and we have made a few adjustments over the years to this particular product, the radiator cap being one of them. Our current radiator on shelves includes a revised radiator cap that has proven to be far more robust than our previous offering. If you require a cap replacement, please contact our warranty team at the link below.

Thanks
-John
Wait wait wait...your guys are out of Wilmington Delaware?! Where?! I am currently there for work. I will stop by and say Herrrrroo
Old 12-17-2014, 05:18 PM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
RD radiators are best on market, I use to own a RD radiator and never had one issue, current owner has had no issues. I don't think Larson racing would use RD radiators if they where crap. Larry Larson builds some of the fastest cars in the world, his personal truck has over 3,500hp.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:05 AM

Car Info: Subaru WRX
Originally Posted by sigma pi
Hi John,

Thanks for coming in the thread
The threads were fine, it was some crappy stamped thumb screw looking thing that was leaking from the center. The first one got smashed during shipping. The customer service was GREAT and I got another one, and it was not smashed but leaked. I gave up and just spent the $2 and went to the local radiator shop and bought a plug, more of a hassle than anything.

It looked like this
http://cdn3.volusion.com/gt5ox.bos7j...gif?1415972985

replaced it with this
http://littlemachineshop.com/product...0/480.1573.jpg
Not a problem, thank you for providing feedback regarding our radiator. Sounds like you received an older version of that particular radiator. Our existing product utilizes a magnetic drain plug with dowty seal. We have had very few issues with this particular setup, and it seems to be working out quite well.

It appears as though your particular situation sorted out, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. If you ever have any other issues with any of our products, feel free to contact our warranty team. They will certainly take care of it!

Thanks again!

Originally Posted by LxJLthr
Wait wait wait...your guys are out of Wilmington Delaware?! Where?! I am currently there for work. I will stop by and say Herrrrroo
We are just south of Wilmington, now located in New Castle, DE. We moved into our new facility last year. This location houses our R&D facility and corporate HQ. Shoot us a PM if you want to swing by for a quick tour.

Thanks!
Old 12-19-2014, 01:34 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Not a problem, thank you for providing feedback regarding our radiator. Sounds like you received an older version of that particular radiator. Our existing product utilizes a magnetic drain plug with dowty seal. We have had very few issues with this particular setup, and it seems to be working out quite well.

It appears as though your particular situation sorted out, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. If you ever have any other issues with any of our products, feel free to contact our warranty team. They will certainly take care of it!

Thanks again!
Not a big deal, but glad you have gone to a new design that works well.

Make stuff for the F150 Eco boost!!!
Old 12-19-2014, 07:31 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Pretty cool that companies monitor forums like this.
Old 12-20-2014, 12:44 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by subie OCD
Pretty cool that companies monitor forums like this.
They were advertising here for awhile from what I remember.