Paul Walker dead in car accident..... RIP!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 07:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Old 12-04-2013, 09:01 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by Rescuer
Adora Bull On Suicide Watch After Receiving Flood Of Death Threats From Paul Walker Fans | Jane M. Agni

ADORA BULL ON SUICIDE WATCH AFTER RECEIVING FLOOD OF DEATH THREATS FROM PAUL WALKER FANS

In light of recent events here at Modern Women Digest Headquarters, a member of our staff has been taken into police protection and moved to a secure location pending the official investigation multiple death threats aimed at the author.
While some of these persons have left their names along with their verbal harassment, many have remained anonymous in their postings. The outrage seems to be surrounding a recent piece of work Ms. Bull submitted to our established online journal on the recent death of celebrity actor Paul Walker.

Kenneth, from places unknown, was quoted in saying he hopes Ms. Bull “dies from AIDS,” while another anonymous sources wishes that she “chokes on her cat and dies.” Bill, last name withheld, stated it “Should have been [Adora] in that fire.” Deep, last name Throat, is quoted as wishing that Adora’s future child dies in a car accident. As you can see, the hatred surrounding Ms. Bull’s latest piece of work is extreme indeed.
Police currently have her under suicide watch, as Ms. Bull has been witnessed threatening her own life after the recent influx of hate mail surrounding her and her journalism career. We at MWD Headquarters are still unsure as to where they have taken Ms. Bull, but have been assured by the local police Chief that she is in good hands and in a safe location.
There has been no recent news as to how Ms. Bull is holding up, but our thoughts and prayers are with her during this trying time, and wish her all the best in luck. You will always have a home here at Modern Women Digest when it is safe for you to return back to your job. Your fans are counting on you to pull through this. God Bless you, Ms. Bull.
Does anyone else think that this statement and the first article written by that ***** are just pieces meant to infuriate people to get more clicks to their site? I mean really, how many clicks a day does Modern Women's digest get? Now compare that to adding that one article that spread like wildfire. Their click review just skyrocketed.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:25 AM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn

Does anyone else think that this statement and the first article written by that ***** are just pieces meant to infuriate people to get more clicks to their site? I mean really, how many clicks a day does Modern Women's digest get? Now compare that to adding that one article that spread like wildfire. Their click review just skyrocketed.
I was wondering the same thing. seems over the top insensitive, even for some bull**** women's digest.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:07 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Kenneth, from places unknown, was quoted in saying he hopes Ms. Bull “dies from AIDS,” while another anonymous sources wishes that she “chokes on her cat and dies.” Bill, last name withheld, stated it “Should have been [Adora] in that fire.” Deep, last name Throat, is quoted ...
Not going to lie, I laughed and almost spit my coffee all over the screen. Its pretty awesome when you quote a threat by Deep Throat as something legit. Come to think of it, nothing listed there is a threat. Its just a well wish.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Lil' Slugger

Car Info: 05 WRB STi Wagon/00 BRP GC Sedan
Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
Yes. Not even sure why an article like that would even be on Modern Women's digest anyway.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by k-dogg39
Yes. Not even sure why an article like that would even be on Modern Women's digest anyway.
She was being a smart *** journalist and thought it would be edgy and current to write what she did...now she is unhappy and scared because the internet is set on hurting her feelings...

Like the first time you upset NASIOC OT
Old 12-04-2013, 03:25 PM

Hope someone rapes that ***** and sets her on fire!~
Old 12-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Awwww, we hurt her wittle feewings??

What, are we suppose to all feel sorry for her now or something? She wrote a hate filled article about why shes happy somebody died and posts it on the internet just two days after their death and thought nothing was going to happen? You know, you can really tell when you're dealing with someone that has gone their whole life never really having to take any responsibility or face any serious consequences for their actions, and its just "adorable" that theres a generation of people now that think the internet somehow makes them safe and completely immune from any backlash they get from the bull**** they would never have the guts to say in public.

Well "adora Bull" Just one thing I'd like to say to you...

Name:  2icWKgV.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  26.2 KB
Old 12-04-2013, 03:39 PM

Car Info: '11 STI
Originally Posted by Krinkov

What, are we suppose to all feel sorry for her now or something? She wrote a hate filled article about why shes happy somebody died and posts it on the internet just two days after their death and thought nothing was going to happen? You know, you can really tell when you're dealing with someone that has gone their whole life never really having to take any responsibility or face any serious consequences for their actions, and its just "adorable" that theres a generation of people now that think the internet somehow makes them safe and completely immune from any backlash they get from the bull**** they would never have the guts to say in public.

is it even real? the name sounds like Bart calling Moe at the bar in simpsons. Adorable, really? but yea it seems that they were going over the top to incite people.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:45 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Krinkov

Seriously. My thoughts are this.... too much of this crap going on in the media with no repercussion.

The editor should be fired and so should the "author." Writing garbage like that she should make a career changes. Period.

I'm sure the Adora Bull is just her pen name. And from what I see most of the "death" threats are really just people saying DIAF. Not saying... I'm gonna hunt you down and gut you. I don't feel sorry for her. You put yourself out there. Your editor put it out there. It got the clicks they were hoping it would. You're garbage and everything about what you did was garbage. Face the consequences.

She's a hack. She's not a pro. She thinks she's too cool and thought she was being funny. She though all the FnF franchise haters would laugh.

What she didn't realize is that the two men killed where real life people. Not some on screen character. They were real men with families and friends. They were real men that did positive things with their lives and made a difference. She couldn't separate the two.

So now her hack amateur writing career is over. She can go back to thinking she's cooler than you because people call her a model so they can stare at her *****.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:47 PM

Why doesn't someone on REDDIT get her real name and post it.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:50 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by slow04wrx
Never mind. Edit for my stupidity.

Last edited by OneManArmy; 12-04-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by flat489
is it even real? the name sounds like Bart calling Moe at the bar in simpsons. Adorable, really? but yea it seems that they were going over the top to incite people.
lol well Im sure thats just the name she writes under. I mean, you dont expect her to write crap like that and let people know who she is. So brave
Old 12-04-2013, 04:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
her name was in the article above

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adora...8435?ref=br_rs

Adora Bull
3 hours ago
Every single Paul Walker fan needs to be put on anti psychotics immediately.

Adora Bull
3 hours ago
I'm on a short recess from police surveillance, they're allowing me 5 minutes of personal time online to check my emails. I've been spending the past few hours performing a séance with Paul Walker's ghost. He wanted me to relay a message to you all, that he's all very proud of all the harassment, bullying, verbal abuse, death threats, and rape threats you've all sent my way. He said he's so glad you're his fans, and he's smiling down at you from heaven as you exact justice on his honor in the same way he would have done if he were still alive to do it. God bless you all.
-------Kathleen M Ochs reply
More like you should just go eat a dick and die you worthless piece of ****, can't believe there's ppl out there that actually THINK the way you do, heard you're on suicide watch too lol! Do everyone a favor and do the deed, save allot of ppl from hunting you down

Last edited by Rescuer; 12-04-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:06 PM
General Pimpin'

her name was in the article above

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adora...8435?ref=br_rs

Adora Bull
3 hours ago
Every single Paul Walker fan needs to be put on anti psychotics immediately.

Adora Bull
3 hours ago
I'm on a short recess from police surveillance, they're allowing me 5 minutes of personal time online to check my emails. I've been spending the past few hours performing a séance with Paul Walker's ghost. He wanted me to relay a message to you all, that he's all very proud of all the harassment, bullying, verbal abuse, death threats, and rape threats you've all sent my way. He said he's so glad you're his fans, and he's smiling down at you from heaven as you exact justice on his honor in the same way he would have done if he were still alive to do it. God bless you all.
-------Kathleen M Ochs reply
More like you should just go eat a dick and die you worthless piece of ****, can't believe there's ppl out there that actually THINK the way you do, heard you're on suicide watch too lol! Do everyone a favor and do the deed, save allot of ppl from hunting you down

I posted that... and then I deleted it...

Look when that facebook account was started. It's a fake.

Quick Reply: Paul Walker dead in car accident..... RIP!