Paul Walker dead in car accident..... RIP!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 12:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
If Westboro is going there, then race car owners and car lovers should go and rev to drown them out.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:14 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
If Westboro is going there, then race car owners and car lovers should go and rev to drown them out.
That would be cool to see. Unfortunately that stuff feeds the fires of these nut jobs. Anything negative towards them makes them think they're doing their jobs. There's literally nothing you can do but ignore it.

Be funny if they got the noise pollution tickets not the cars.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:01 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
has westboro been labeled as a hate group yet?
Old 12-03-2013, 01:06 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by bkblitzed
has westboro been labeled as a hate group yet?
I just wish someone would go nuts and walk into their "church" on a packed sunday with 2 AK47's and 10 pounds of simtex, shoot up the group then *BOOM!* and take them out.

Edit: IMHO that person would be a hero.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:14 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by Overbear
I just wish someone would go nuts and walk into their "church" on a packed sunday with 2 AK47's and 10 pounds of simtex, shoot up the group then *BOOM!* and take them out.

Edit: IMHO that person would be a hero.
Just Amazon PrimeAir some simtex to them...
Old 12-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Well aint this some ****, look what this dumb feminist ***** wrote...

http://modernwomandigest.com/five-re...l-walker-dead/

EDIT: people are pretty heated over this, so in case it gets pulled down,

Top Five Reasons Why We’re Glad Paul Walker Is Dead

This year, Christmas has arrived early as B list celebrity actor Paul Walker was reported dead on December 1st, the victim of a high speed car crash north of Los Angeles. This has left many people devastated, a large majority of them being tasteless Fast & Furious fans. While I could sit here and bore you with more details surrounding his death, I’d rather move on from that and present a list of reasons as to why this is a blessing in disguise for the world as a whole.

1. No More Fast & Furious Sequels.

I think I speak for everyone, when I make this my number one reason why it’s a good thing Paul Walker is dead. This movie franchise became stale after it’s second movie, 2 Fast 2 Furious, or as we at the MWD headquarters like to refer to it as, “2 ****ty 2 exist.” It just added insult to injury that they’d have the ***** to release five more sequels after that. They really breathed life into the term “beating a dead horse.” Of course, there is a small chance that the owners of this crappy movie franchise may replace Walker, we’re confident that there are no actors left who are alive today that have the combined desperation to work and lack of self respect to take the job.

2. There hasn’t been a good celebrity death in a while.

We haven’t had a real, genuine celebrity death of this magnitude since the summer of this year, with Cory Monteith dying of a drug overdose on July 13th, and Lisa Robin Kelly dying of possibly “similar” reasons on August 14 (autopsy reports yet to be released as of this date). The public and media have been yearning for a good celebrity death. Thankfully, Walker was happy to fill the void in our hearts and sacrificed himself for the greater good. For that, we thank you, Paul Walker. At least now your family can say your life served a purpose.

3. His death has been a good distraction from the soldiers who died this week.

Thanks to Walker’s timely death, the media has something better to focus on besides the depressing news of war across the seas that the bleeding heart liberals want us to report on instead of what really matters. Face it, libtards, the citizens of our fine country don’t like being depressed 24/7 by the horrific things going on around them like you do, and would rather obsess over celebrities, what styles they’re currently wearing, or what type of cars they’re getting into high speed crashes in.

4. Vin Diesel will finally be forced to expand his career.

I’m sure I’m not the only one when I say I’m so glad that Diesel will no longer be able to ride the coat tails of Walker’s success, now that he’s dead. With no Batman, there is no Robin, and with no “Brian O’Conner,” there can be no “Dominic Toretto.” Perhaps now, Diesel will finally leave the Action movie genre and find a project he’s better suited for. Better yet, maybe he’ll just retire from his acting career altogether.

5. This proves that rich douchebags die young too.

You know the old saying, “only the good die young?” Well, now we have proof that this saying isn’t entirely true after all! Money can’t buy you happiness, and it apparently can’t buy you immortality either. Perhaps this tragedy will teach children that being rich and famous isn’t a free ticket to thinking you’re above the law and can get away with whatever you want, as the 2005 red Porsche Carrera GT taught Walker and the friend who was driving it.

These are but a few reasons why we’re glad Paul Walker is dead. What are yours?
Old 12-03-2013, 07:42 PM

Car Info: 13' WRB STi 5 door
Originally Posted by Krinkov

Top Five Reasons Why We're Glad Paul Walker Is Dead | Adora Bull

WTF... what a b***h!

RIP to his fine ***...
Old 12-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Because Family Car

Car Info: car
Un-f***ing believable

Last edited by jdmdaddy; 12-03-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Perhaps now, Diesel will finally leave the Action movie genre and find a project he’s better suited for. Better yet, maybe he’ll just retire from his acting career altogether.
Name:  fPufWRY.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  30.5 KB
Old 12-03-2013, 08:01 PM
VIP Member

the security camera footage

Paul Walker Crash -- The Moment Of Impact & Massive Inferno | Celebrity Videos | TMZ.com
Old 12-03-2013, 10:29 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
"footage"
Old 12-03-2013, 10:48 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX
That ***** woman who wrote 5 things needs to burn in hell! I can think of 5 ways just to kill her
Old 12-03-2013, 10:53 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
I saw the footage on WSHH. That looked like almost instant explosion after impact.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:14 PM

Car Info: 2013 WRX
Its obvious, she's a gone in sixty seconds fan
Old 12-04-2013, 07:38 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Krinkov

Top Five Reasons Why I'm Glad Paul Walker Is Dead | Adora Bull

http://modernwomandigest.com/adora-b...s-paul-walker/

ADORA BULL ON SUICIDE WATCH AFTER RECEIVING FLOOD OF DEATH THREATS FROM PAUL WALKER FANS

In light of recent events here at Modern Women Digest Headquarters, a member of our staff has been taken into police protection and moved to a secure location pending the official investigation multiple death threats aimed at the author.
While some of these persons have left their names along with their verbal harassment, many have remained anonymous in their postings. The outrage seems to be surrounding a recent piece of work Ms. Bull submitted to our established online journal on the recent death of celebrity actor Paul Walker.

Kenneth, from places unknown, was quoted in saying he hopes Ms. Bull “dies from AIDS,” while another anonymous sources wishes that she “chokes on her cat and dies.” Bill, last name withheld, stated it “Should have been [Adora] in that fire.” Deep, last name Throat, is quoted as wishing that Adora’s future child dies in a car accident. As you can see, the hatred surrounding Ms. Bull’s latest piece of work is extreme indeed.
Police currently have her under suicide watch, as Ms. Bull has been witnessed threatening her own life after the recent influx of hate mail surrounding her and her journalism career. We at MWD Headquarters are still unsure as to where they have taken Ms. Bull, but have been assured by the local police Chief that she is in good hands and in a safe location.
There has been no recent news as to how Ms. Bull is holding up, but our thoughts and prayers are with her during this trying time, and wish her all the best in luck. You will always have a home here at Modern Women Digest when it is safe for you to return back to your job. Your fans are counting on you to pull through this. God Bless you, Ms. Bull.

Quick Reply: Paul Walker dead in car accident..... RIP!