The Official Bay Area Dickbutt Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by Overbear
Meh, your going to think what you like. There were very direct threats of vandalism against my car (and why I didn't go to BAM), by 2 people.

My point all along has been, this **** can get out of hand, and did, and only ended in a good way because someone caught the problem first. IF none of this **** was allowed, no stickers, no joking around with other cars/signs, other than your own, then there is no chance for **** go south in a hurry.
You're the one who made this into what it is. This entire thread was created to poke fun at you. Its only escalated because you've been so vocal at how much you despise DB.

The stickers has zero to do with some ****head ****ing around with someones car. Even if this who DB thing didnt happen, the person messing with the car at BAM would have still happened. Two unrelated events, but because this entire topic irks you so much, you can somehow connect the dots that no one else can (and shouldnt be able to be connected in anyway).
Old 09-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Churro Aficionado

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 25 (7 members and 18 guests)
stupidchicken03Ratio King, Overbear, queeg9k, The Law, apetron, JourdanWithaU+, TokenXT

oh he made it
Old 09-11-2014, 02:00 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Meh, your going to think what you like. There were very direct threats of vandalism against my car (and why I didn't go to BAM), by 2 people.

My point all along has been, this **** can get out of hand, and did, and only ended in a good way because someone caught the problem first. IF none of this **** was allowed, no stickers, no joking around with other cars/signs, other than your own, then there is no chance for **** go south in a hurry.
You were threatened as a response to all the BS you started.

Nothing has gotten out of hand. What happened to EQ is entirely unrelated to this. EQ was targeted. They were the only people to get ****ed with out of the entire event. Given EQ's reputation, I'm not surprised. It sucks, but that's how it goes sometimes.

Again, you have built up assumptions about a situation where you do not fully comprehend the big picture. You're credibility is zero. And this is why everyone is just laughing at you.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:01 PM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 25 (7 members and 18 guests)
stupidchicken03Ratio King, Overbear, queeg9k, The Law, apetron, JourdanWithaU+, TokenXT

oh he made it
Welcome Token
Old 09-11-2014, 02:01 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
You're the one who made this into what it is. This entire thread was created to poke fun at you. Its only escalated because you've been so vocal at how much you despise DB.

The stickers has zero to do with some ****head ****ing around with someones car. Even if this who DB thing didnt happen, the person messing with the car at BAM would have still happened. Two unrelated events, but because this entire topic irks you so much, you can somehow connect the dots that no one else can (and shouldnt be able to be connected in anyway).
the fact that you can't see that A -> B worries me dude. One can and may have, lead to the other...is it 100% fact no, but is it 0%, no ****ing way.

People are people, and they will do the "one up" thing to each other, and **** gets out of hand, FAST. Its pure human nature.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:02 PM

and that, folks has been my point all along. Not the dick butt, not jokes, but touching someone else's property without consent. You want to tell your buddies "sure you can do it if you want" great! but...to target someone not willing to participate (as 2 people here said they would) is unacceptable in any form.
Just because most of you seem to miss the big picture.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Churro Aficionado

Just because most of you seem to miss the big picture.
Again, there has been ONE instance of it being done to someone elses car. ONE. Not hundreds, ONE.

So how has it escalated out of control so quickly? Hundreds of people driving around with DB unknowingly on their cars?
Old 09-11-2014, 02:07 PM

Again, there has been ONE instance of it being done to someone elses car. ONE. Not hundreds, ONE.

So how has it escalated out of control so quickly? Hundreds of people driving around with DB unknowingly on their cars?
did you miss the part where there was already threats to do it to other cars? Are you not seeing the dotted line there?
Old 09-11-2014, 02:07 PM

Car Info: 2012 Impreza WRX
Sorry I'm late... Where's the popcorn? Did you save me a seat Heedz? Someone catch me up.

I came here for dickbutt pics and I'm afraid something terrible has happened..
Old 09-11-2014, 02:09 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

did you miss the part where there was already threats to do it to other cars? Are you not seeing the dotted line there?
Other cars? Cars? CarS? Plural? All I see is you. Just you. One.

I know you feel those threats are valid, I do not. They're simply a response to your outlandish assumptions and accusations.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Churro Aficionado

"Treats" =/= action.

Who else has been "threatened" to get a sticker on their car? Im thinking it was just against you, solely to get a rise out of you because it irritates you.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
I know you feel those threats are valid, I do not. They're simply a response to your outlandish assumptions and accusations.
I know you don't, but both of them were valid and credible threats. Real enough to keep me away from a great day hanging out with friends, and real enough that the one of the 2 that goes to regular events every week, I have to now watch like a hawk.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:13 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

I know you don't, but both of them were valid and credible threats. Real enough to keep me away from a great day hanging out with friends, and real enough that the one of the 2 that goes to regular events every week, I have to now watch like a hawk.
You understand that it is entirely your own making?

This whole controversy exists because you made it so.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:13 PM
Churro Aficionado

You could have easily

A) Drove a different car

2) Rode with a friend

#) Not care

Overbear) Stay at home and be upset over it

you had options, just chose poorly.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:14 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
You understand that it is entirely your own making?

This whole controversy exists because you made it so.
He doesnt understand that.

If he didnt (or even stopped caring and bringing it up), this whole thing would die down in a week or less.

Quick Reply: The Official Bay Area Dickbutt Thread