Official: BAM 2k15 Shirt Pre-order: Deadline July 20, 2015

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 10:24 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
Originally Posted by Rescuer
he's headed to the store right now!
You know...I was about to say I should buy the second one from the right along with a few new gold chains and talk in FPS Russia accent as I event check people in..."Have nice day!"
Old 07-21-2015, 12:14 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Swap those chucks for shell toes and now we're talking. LOL!

Hat question... hats were in a different thread. Volunteers only. I ordered ALL flat bills because my options for curved bills sucked without having to eat like $5 a hat.

But I did search around for photos first and I found some of the hats with the bills curved and they look fine. So if you're a curved bill guy... curve the bill. I'll probably have one flat and one curved. LOL!

Volunteers/Vendors that didn't order. You'll have a chance to get one at the event but the cost is gonna go up like $5. $30. We'll have something like 15 extras so if you want one see me when you roll in to set up.

Order is placed.
Old 07-21-2015, 02:36 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
IG #BAM2k15
Old 07-21-2015, 04:07 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Swap those chucks for shell toes and now we're talking. LOL!

Hat question... hats were in a different thread. Volunteers only. I ordered ALL flat bills because my options for curved bills sucked without having to eat like $5 a hat.

But I did search around for photos first and I found some of the hats with the bills curved and they look fine. So if you're a curved bill guy... curve the bill. I'll probably have one flat and one curved. LOL!

Volunteers/Vendors that didn't order. You'll have a chance to get one at the event but the cost is gonna go up like $5. $30. We'll have something like 15 extras so if you want one see me when you roll in to set up.

Order is placed.
You the man. Thanks Ray!
Old 07-30-2015, 10:48 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon Stage 2
i know its late i wasnt able to pre-order one. will you have any pull overs available maybe i can pick up at bam or at one of the southbay meet spots?
Old 07-30-2015, 11:25 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
There will be very limited stock available. The idea is that whatever extras there are will sellout within the first 15 minutes at BAM.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:33 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Last year we had some stuff for sale at the table, but M & L of everything sold out extremely fast. It was soon 2XL and S only and first come first serve unfortunately.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:52 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon Stage 2
ok well i better get in there right away then lol. where would i go to see if there are any available?
Old 07-30-2015, 01:21 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by 02'WRXWGN
i know its late i wasnt able to pre-order one. will you have any pull overs available maybe i can pick up at bam or at one of the southbay meet spots?
I think I am going to delay selling them until a little later in the day to allow more people to arrive and more people to get a fair shake at purchasing one.

We should have ordered more than we did. Looking at the way this event is shaping up we're going to have something like 1 unit for sale per 10 people at the event... ish.

I am also pulled in quite a few different ways so I will likely work with John on check in and parking set up along side Heedz and the parking team. Once the vendors are settled in and I get the car show going in the direction I want it to go John and I will transfer over to setting up the shirts for purchase.

I will probably set the shirts up about an hour after check in time.
Old 07-30-2015, 02:23 PM
Churro Aficionado

Dude Ray I just had an idea... for those that want to get in on the shirts and sweatshirts... instead of just selling them.. Do an auction before/during/or after the raffle.

Make ppl bid on them! Makes it fair that everyone who wants one could get it, just depends on how much they are willing to shell out for it. Plus it could raise more money for the charity.
Old 07-30-2015, 02:26 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Oh man, that could get brutal.
Old 07-30-2015, 02:37 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Dude Ray I just had an idea... for those that want to get in on the shirts and sweatshirts... instead of just selling them.. Do an auction before/during/or after the raffle.

Make ppl bid on them! Makes it fair that everyone who wants one could get it, just depends on how much they are willing to shell out for it. Plus it could raise more money for the charity.
Depending on what's left and how it goes maybe I'll do one zip up hoody, one shirt, one hat.... as a package... auction it off.
Old 07-30-2015, 03:45 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Depending on what's left and how it goes maybe I'll do one zip up hoody, one shirt, one hat.... as a package... auction it off.
That sounds like a good idea.

I have some random Subaru stuff for the auction too. Ambassador program didn't even respond to me, so I'll just put the stuff I DO have toward the raffle.
Old 07-30-2015, 09:16 PM
Churro Aficionado

wow sucks they didnt respond.

I actually signed up for it like a month ago and still havnt heard anything back.
Old 07-31-2015, 12:09 PM
General Pimpin'

Anyone that ordered hats please send me an email or a PM.

I just got off the phone and the embroider had a family emergency. Literally just walked off the press and locked the doors. Highly unlikely that he's coming back until next week.

I will get you your hats if I have to deliver them myself or ship them. Guess it's the first time in over 10 years there's been any kind of issue at all.

Anyone that is interested in buying a hat... I will have probably 10-15 extras to sell once they come in. I will deliver them and/or ship them to you.

More details to follow.

Shirts/Hoodies... so far we're tracking just fine.

Quick Reply: Official: BAM 2k15 Shirt Pre-order: Deadline July 20, 2015