Official: 49ers 2015/2016 Season

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 07:46 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Hi look it me! I'm going to punt the ball and not go for it in the 4th down 17 pts with 5min left for field position, then I'm going to go call timeouts on defense.. But the game was already over? The hell?
Old 10-24-2015, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
There is just a giant cluster**** of problems and it starts with the coaches, then the OL, then Kap and the rest of the team.
No, actually it starts with the owner and then management. York and Baalke have run this organization into the ground.
Old 10-24-2015, 08:50 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX
I got a chance to go to the game on Thursday and man was it disappointing. Had the same feeling as the Thanksgiving game last year. The team has lost too many quality players and coaches. Everyone expected this team to suck but not as bad as Thursdays night game. They had more punts than first downs!! The Yorks will obviously never sell but a change at GM is due. Tomsula may be a nice guy but he is over his head.
Old 10-25-2015, 12:30 PM

Was listening to the radio on 957 the game and really York and Baalke have been there since the crapholio dingleberry days, still has good picks, but really is the choice to stray away from Harbaugh that killed the team.

Harbaugh's first year turning an 8-8 team went to the Championship Game, last and worst year is 8-8, at least they were competitive. Never blown out.

There are some blowouts now and the offense (as horrid was it was in the Harbaugh years) isn't as terrible as it is now. It's never been a good offense, but at least they were able to get more out of Kaepernick.

Dump some guys and let them get on good teams, and get some picks because a long overhaul is coming.... and we'll have to wait for the coaching turnstyle to switch to something a little more favorable. A good coach won't come into SF with how Baalke/York dumped one of the ELITE coaches in the game.
Old 10-25-2015, 02:12 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Harbaugh doesn't keep us competitive. OL sucked under him and so did our pass offense. Seahawks owned us under Harbs and they owned us without him. 8-8 last year was the window running out and Harbs picked the perfect time to jump ship. We simply ran out of talent.

That doesn't excuse the moron owner who's made about a dozen bad decisions but lets not act like with Harbaugh this team would be fighting for the division this year lol.
Old 10-26-2015, 10:14 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
I don't know what the answer is. We need like, a whole new team. I guess we'll have to sit through this for a few years? I don't think an amazing coach will flip this team overnight.

bummer
Old 10-26-2015, 11:26 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Unhappy

Originally Posted by salvator_rizzo
I don't think an amazing coach will flip this team overnight.
Not only that, but any coach worth a damn will look at the organizational incompetence and choose almost any other team in the NFL (aside from the Redskins perhaps?).

My Sundays just got free for few years.

-Brian
Old 10-26-2015, 06:32 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
If you think about it, the crazy loss this team took this offseason, no coach could have gotten us to the playoffs. We literally had the worst offseason of any NFL team ever.

If I was the owner, I would have also promoted a yes man from within with a stop gap coaching staff and look at rebuilding with a top 10 pick. Its kind of genius actually and saves you a bunch of money, gets you a great draft pick and lets you see if your QB is worth keeping for the long haul. Oh and then there's the 60million in cap space.
Old 10-30-2015, 02:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Jed York: Will address media at later date - SFGate

Jed York (and Denise and John) can suck a fat one. What a POS.

-Brian
Old 10-30-2015, 06:07 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by FXTbrah
If you think about it, the crazy loss this team took this offseason, no coach could have gotten us to the playoffs. We literally had the worst offseason of any NFL team ever.

If I was the owner, I would have also promoted a yes man from within with a stop gap coaching staff and look at rebuilding with a top 10 pick. Its kind of genius actually and saves you a bunch of money, gets you a great draft pick and lets you see if your QB is worth keeping for the long haul. Oh and then there's the 60million in cap space.

Was pretty bad... a huge reflection on the crap tastic front office.

Defense is doing better than I expected. Offense is about as crappy as I expected.... and they didn't get hit as hard in that ugly off season. They've just made poor choices for a while. Smith was a good move though.
Old 10-30-2015, 10:30 PM

Offense has potential, just isn't utilized right and Kaepernick has been gun shy, doesn't let receivers make plays and he makes crappy reads and doesn't trust himself to throw it to the 1 on 1. I think a different QB would have made this team score a lot more pts. I know there aren't many "elite" qbs as they can make any team good, but Kaepernick is definitely holding the receivers back.

But when comparing Brady vs Kaepernick (yea I know far comparison) Brady's receivers are mostly open. Edelman can make a move to get open and there are (somehow) blown coverages on Gronk and Brady puts the ball where it needs to be. I see guys open for Kaepernick and he never throws it unless TOTALLY open, and I think that's the huge difference. He doesn't have any timing routes whatsover, he plays backyard football all day.

Offense could be better than it has been. Defense is probably where it's at, lost too much to do much.
Old 10-31-2015, 10:30 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Offense has potential, just isn't utilized right and Kaepernick has been gun shy, doesn't let receivers make plays and he makes crappy reads and doesn't trust himself to throw it to the 1 on 1. I think a different QB would have made this team score a lot more pts. I know there aren't many "elite" qbs as they can make any team good, but Kaepernick is definitely holding the receivers back.

But when comparing Brady vs Kaepernick (yea I know far comparison) Brady's receivers are mostly open. Edelman can make a move to get open and there are (somehow) blown coverages on Gronk and Brady puts the ball where it needs to be. I see guys open for Kaepernick and he never throws it unless TOTALLY open, and I think that's the huge difference. He doesn't have any timing routes whatsover, he plays backyard football all day.

Offense could be better than it has been. Defense is probably where it's at, lost too much to do much.

Field vision. Can't teach it. CK doesn't have it. Period. That combined with below average accuracy and way below average football IQ... bad mix. Dude is exciting to watch but that's about it.

I honestly think they'll ride him out this year because the best thing for the franchise would be a top 6 draft pick this year.

Otherwise we'd start see Gabbert show up from time to time.

I don't expect much from them this year. THey'd be wise to get Hyde healthy and look for a QB and o line in the draft.
Old 10-31-2015, 01:21 PM

Guess we now know who officially was on the island. 49ers have waived Jarryd Hayne, despite the fact that Hyde is injured, and Bush is injury prone.

These coaches are absolutely CLUELESS. I hope Hayne signs with the Seahawks and just burn the 49ers on punt returns. But that probably won't happen because the 49ers punter is terrible and wildly inconsistent when it comes to punts. Traded away Andy Lee for Pinion? lol
Old 11-01-2015, 10:27 AM

According to Jason La Conforna of CBS Sports, the 49ers are apparently shopping Joe Staley and Vernon Davis.

Another clueless move by Baalke/York. After this season's mass exodus, they're still trying to save money? lmao what a joke. Trying to get rid of one of your better offensive linemen in a line filled with holes? Oooooooooookkkkaayyyyy....
Old 11-01-2015, 10:28 AM

Niners cut Jarryd Hayne, annnndddd then Reggie Bush gets injured on a punt return. Go figure! Clueless Niner management.

Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2015/2016 Season