Official: 2015 Fantasy Football League

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 11:04 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
One of my guys put up negative points...
Ha I saw. I started the wrong qb and had been back and forth between woodhead and floyd lol gambled wrong
Old 11-11-2015, 12:08 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by salvator_rizzo
Ha I saw. I started the wrong qb and had been back and forth between woodhead and floyd lol gambled wrong
Got no room for error this week. Rack could seriously put up 170 points. He's got some insanely good match ups. That pick up of Williams along with the addition of Rodgers is a dangerous upswing.

You gotta score 140 just to stay in the mix this week. Unless Rodgers has another bomb... which I doubt.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:50 AM

man I have just been struggling of late. Eeked by with a win but man my team has issues
Old 11-17-2015, 12:00 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by salvator_rizzo
man I have just been struggling of late. Eeked by with a win but man my team has issues
Same here. I've had to make some tough and risky moves just because I have zero chance of getting anyone top end to fill out my roster through waivers.

So as the year progresses every time I have a health issue on my team it's tough to get through. And right now the Manning's inconsistent play is really hurting me at WR... and if Sanders doesn't get healthy in the next week or two I'm in deep trouble.

Peyton is killing me at kicker and WR.
Old 11-18-2015, 11:29 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Me weekly after checking my waiver position and picks. Might as well auto draft the league next year.

Old 11-18-2015, 12:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by FXTbrah
Me weekly after checking my waiver position and picks. Might as well auto draft the league next year.

You, me and Ray are all in the same boat. No help coming for us anytime soon from the waiver line.
Old 11-18-2015, 05:57 PM
General Pimpin'

Exactly. What I said was gonna happen is happening. The guys in the middle of the pack that had decent teams AND good waiver slots were gonna benefit the most.

The guys at the top are screwed. Any injury issues and they stand no chance to recover through waivers. You basically have to send up a prayer and hope you get lucky. It's part of the reason I through out that trade in the first place. I needed and RB and every time a decent RB got hurt and his back up hit waivers one of the bottom 4 or 5 snagged them so I was left going... well.. hillman is around... or duke johnson. WTF?

All you have to do is take a look at who's hot and who's not and look their moves.

I don't know why I bother putting in waivers. If I get them it's on things were I know no one is looking and it's just to fill a gap... like a kicker or a defense... things I could get without waivers.
Old 11-18-2015, 06:04 PM
General Pimpin'

Right now the 2 best teams are iLogin and Rack. Both benefitting HUGE from the waiver system... and Rack from my trade. LOL!

Justin when he's healthy with Forte is still the team to beat. I have those as my top 3 teams with me, FXT and Kenny next.. maybe Rizzo.

But I think it'll be Justin and iLogin in the finals... maybe Rack if he can win enough to get there.

I'm just hoping I can pull 3rd.
Old 11-18-2015, 06:07 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
I got lucky with waivers this week since Gagan couldn't pick up who he just dropped. Just gotta hope Forte doesn't come back and the awful match ups don't hurt too much.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:43 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by ruehl
I got lucky with waivers this week since Gagan couldn't pick up who he just dropped. Just gotta hope Forte doesn't come back and the awful match ups don't hurt too much.

For the life of me I can't figure out why Steel City didn't take him. Or even Kiran. I was like... wait... wut?

You got very very lucky. That's the pick up of the week... possibly the next 2 weeks. But Forte will be back by the time playoffs start... but he might be enough to secure you a slot.
Old 11-19-2015, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Right now the 2 best teams are iLogin and Rack. Both benefitting HUGE from the waiver system... and Rack from my trade. LOL!

Justin when he's healthy with Forte is still the team to beat. I have those as my top 3 teams with me, FXT and Kenny next.. maybe Rizzo.

But I think it'll be Justin and iLogin in the finals... maybe Rack if he can win enough to get there.

I'm just hoping I can pull 3rd.
Man I was up there for awhile... but my team has been wildly underachieving as of late. I'd be surprised if I can make a push. You never know
Old 11-20-2015, 08:53 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by ruehl
Forte IS coming back, hence why I dropped him. You might get use for a week, but, that's it I think.
Old 11-20-2015, 08:55 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Forte IS coming back, hence why I dropped him. You might get use for a week, but, that's it I think.
next week right?
Old 11-20-2015, 08:58 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
I'll lose this week because I shouldn't have trusted Bortles. He had a lot of upside though. Oh well.
Old 11-20-2015, 09:01 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
I'll lose this week because I shouldn't have trusted Bortles. He had a lot of upside though. Oh well.

I'm probably gonna loose because the broncos are FOS and aren't being honest about Sanders. If he posts another zero I think they should get fined for lying about injury status.

Quick Reply: Official: 2015 Fantasy Football League