Official: 2015 Fantasy Football League

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 08:56 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by FXTbrah
They credited my account for the win. $7 investment turned into $3500. I put in a request for a check immediately but it takes 7-10 business days and being thanksgiving week, I figure its going to be more like 2-2.5 weeks before I see the money.

They also had a 24 hour paypal option since I deposited with paypal but I'd rather not lose a % to paypal for withdrawal.

Gonna keep trying to hit the weekly football contests as this has been better ROI than playing the lottery lol. I've been getting paid on atleast 50% of my entries.
Hmmm....
Old 11-25-2015, 06:37 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Should just legalize it already. Form of gambling but really so are "investments" bull crap. Same thing as the stock market.
Old 11-25-2015, 09:04 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
dfs is legal but yea i think sports betting should be too.
Old 11-25-2015, 09:38 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Sports betting, poker, and DFS should all be legal. All three clearly are games of skills. The same stats the NY AG is using to prove its gambling actually proves its skill which stats the top 1% of players won 91% of the money.
Old 11-26-2015, 09:54 PM

lol Romo ****ed me but I was smarter in my dfs lineup. 24th out of 6000 and 160th out of 60,000. Was one Zach Miller/Richard Rodgers TD from getting paid big money.
Old 11-29-2015, 12:08 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
I think Eli knows when I play him and he plays like absolute ****. God dammit
Old 11-29-2015, 03:17 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by salvator_rizzo
I think Eli knows when I play him and he plays like absolute ****. God dammit
My 2 least favorite QB's in fantasy football... Manning and Rivers. Dude's are too unpredictable. One week go for 50 next week 15.

That's why I like guys like Rodgers. You generally know you're getting 30 out of him every week... been a down year though. Lost some targets and I don't think the OC adjusted too well.

Next year it's going to be really tough to pick QB's. Peyton is done. Brady could start his slide at any time... though I don't think it'll be next year. Brees is sliding partially because of his team so with some changes he could be good next year or bad. Couple young guys coming up. Lots of bang/bust QB's.

Funny thing is... Carr is probably gonna be one of the go to QB's now.

All I know is this year is crazy in our league. I think I'm gonna end up in 3rd after this week but going in to the playoffs I'm in deep trouble. Sanders being hurt and not having a quality Manning sucks for me. My best RB is Bernard and he's not being used very well right now. Dude is averaging like 7 yards a touch.

I really need to Murray to get pissed off and finish out the year really well and Brady to snap out of his funk... Bet they're wishing they had welker about right now.
Old 11-29-2015, 07:10 PM

yea man Brady has a tough go. I got lucky in my other leauge and no one took Carr, probably because he's a raider haha. I took Tannehill late in the draft and dropped him after a few weeks.

Running backs have been a crazy mess this year. So many injuries, substitutions it's just so thin in terms of who is making the points fantasy wise. Man my other team's running backs are C. West/Spencar Ware, Eddy Lacy and Buck allen lol. Friend of mine has been getting screwed in the waiver lost his starting guys to injury but won like his first 5. No one will trade him and he can't get anything good off the wire. Been a super interesting year
Old 11-29-2015, 08:40 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by salvator_rizzo
yea man Brady has a tough go. I got lucky in my other leauge and no one took Carr, probably because he's a raider haha. I took Tannehill late in the draft and dropped him after a few weeks.

Running backs have been a crazy mess this year. So many injuries, substitutions it's just so thin in terms of who is making the points fantasy wise. Man my other team's running backs are C. West/Spencar Ware, Eddy Lacy and Buck allen lol. Friend of mine has been getting screwed in the waiver lost his starting guys to injury but won like his first 5. No one will trade him and he can't get anything good off the wire. Been a super interesting year

That's why I'm a fan of the reverse order/use it loose it waiver system. Or just random.

If you have a system in place that favors the lower guys that's fine but you can't just continually feed them the best waivers. KILLS the guys that start out well. Not fair. If you use it and loose it then it makes people actually think about what they're doing and if the top people aren't pulling waivers then they'll have a shot later in the season when one of their guys gets hurt.

But yeah... nuts man. RB's are a freaking nightmare this year. I will admit to one huge deal. Pretty much the only major thing I missed this year... I had Lacy over peterson. A.P. has been the best RB in the NFL this year as far as just consistently being quality. Freeman surprised everyone but clearly it has something to do with that offensive line.

Next year... who the hell knows. Hyde could be good but I won't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Not with the rest of that offense being a joke.

A.P. another year older but he'll warrant a high pick. Lacy might if his counterpart jumps ship and he looses weight. Starks could be good somewhere like cleveland so if he jumps I'll watch him. Gurley. Martin is coming back to life.

Few guys out there. Scary position.

TE too. There's Gronk and everyone else... Kelce/Reed/Walker and a few others are in the next pack but Gronk is probably worth more than just about every RB in the NFL right now just because of his clear advantage over all other TE's.

NFL is changing big time right now.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:43 AM

It's crazy. Same went for Carr! It's like, screw that he's on the raiders.

Now he's the 10th best QB fantasy wise in the leauge. Not bad
Old 11-30-2015, 09:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Yea, I'd be leading right now if I'd started Rivers. Figures it'd go this way. Hopefully Gronk isn't seriously injured, but he might not be able to go next week. Which against the Eagles is a cushy week.
Old 11-30-2015, 02:32 PM
Old School

My season is over for sure, no way I come back from this. My wife is excited though lol
Old 11-30-2015, 03:20 PM

Lol I lost Graham this week and held on to Romo the entire season only to have him also go out. Injury plagued season and can't get quality waiver picks.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
Lol I lost Graham this week and held on to Romo the entire season only to have him also go out. Injury plagued season and can't get quality waiver picks.
Didn't help me enough to get into playoffs. You at least are in playoffs.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:22 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
My season is over for sure, no way I come back from this. My wife is excited though lol
Crazy season for you. At least you're honest though. Just talked to my buddy and the commissioner in his league actually goes in and changes his line ups after games have started to get the most points out of his rosters. My buddy caught him but he's denying it. I told him to screen shot his rosters.

Weak.

As for waivers... I honestly think you missed a couple. FXT had a great start to the year and some how managed to do well despite a bunch of huge injuries. Well done for sure.

I think the other team that missed a couple big waiver pick ups was Steel City. There were a few that got through to Kenny that I was like... SOB!

Quick Reply: Official: 2015 Fantasy Football League