Official: 2014 Fantasy Football League

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 07:34 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by Goss408
Nevermind. Saw the limit was reached. If someone falls through, let me know!
Oh dude, yeah, this was set days ago now. Next year!
Old 08-18-2014, 10:54 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Man... I got offered those tickets to see lynyrd skynyrd at the last minute. I got the ap updated and got everything set. Had a full bar connection. Every time the information finished loaded the ap would drop me. So I switched to the site. That thing would drop me every time it was time for my pick. Pissed me off. On top of that, you can't zoom in on the site and still use it so you can't even see who you're picking. Freaking joke. That's 2 years in a row I have to try and compete with a team that is not mine.

Yahoo is retarded in their player ranking.

7th round and no QB yet? WTF?

Try to figure out which picks were mine. LOL!
Old 08-18-2014, 11:13 AM
General Pimpin'

LOL! I just read my review from yahoo...
Fantasy Football | Yahoo Sports

Funny thing.... my picks that I actually didn't get dropped for... both the TE's and my kicker. Haaaa!

So what... my draft gets and A and Yahoo's gets an F?
Old 08-18-2014, 01:02 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Passed out before draft time. Luckily yahoo seems to have done an ok job.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:14 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
Passed out before draft time. Luckily yahoo seems to have done an ok job.
Yeah they did alright by you. Got you a good defense. Solid RB's. If Foles plays like he did last year you're talking about a top 5 QB.

If Foster is healthy and comes back to where he was before you'll be damn near impossible to beat.

Nelson and Garcon are a killer 1-2 and Hartline puts in some huge games a couple times a year. Tim Wright is a sleeper TE because he moves around a lot. Plays WR and RB too. Not a bad bench TE. Olsen is solid at TE. Not amazing but you're gonna get consistent points from him.

I wouldn't be surprised if you do well. If Foster is the foster of old and Bush stays healthy I could see you finishing top 2.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:33 PM
General Pimpin'

I like Justin's team too. Couple pretty killer teams.

Will has a solid team. Not crazy scary but sleeper steady.

Boogz has an interesting team. Took some risks with Sankey, Hyde, Watkins, and Freeman. But if half of them pay off he could have some scary players there. Brady will probably have a big year if Gronk stays healthy. Sproles is one of my favorite bench RB's because he'll score as a back up but if anything ever happens to McCoy he's gonna be a gold mine.

Kenny ended up with some of the players I would have targeted. Rodgers is gonna go off this year. Roddy had a down year but I have faith he'll bounce back. Dez is a beast. Cameron is a solid TE. Pierce will just come down to how they use him. I think he could be a 1200 yard back.

Gagan's team is weird but he's always tough.

iLogin's only weak spot is Spiller but if he gets consistent carries he'll be really good. Ryan is a steady QB. His team is pretty solid. Killer output WR's. Good TE.

Rizzo's entire season is going to come down to Manning... can he have another year like last year. Crabtree is a solid WR if he can make it through the damned season. Hilton is on the rise. I wouldn't be surprised to see him put up low 90's this year with 1300 yards.
Lynch is wearing out. But he's always came to be solid. Who the hell knows what's going on with Matthews. I have no faith in MJD. Couple solid bench players.

Flying Evil has some killer players and Romo is the most under rated QB ever probably. But with his back... big risk. I woulda picked him up as a back up if I landed someone like Rodgers.

Christian has an interesting team to me. Luck is a solid QB. CJ is a beast of course. Welker should have another decent year. Bell is questionable as the number 1 back. I have a feeling that Blount is gonna steal a lot of points from him at the goal line and probably carries as the year progressive. He's an under rated runner. Martin is interesting because he had that great first year. T.Rich is a curse. If he wakes the hell up he could be a good RB. Rice is another player on the down side of his career. Williams could save your RB position though. Nice pick. Good TE combo. And he's got Bailey and Seattle.

Lots of interesting teams.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
LOL! I just read my review from yahoo...
Fantasy Football | Yahoo Sports

Funny thing.... my picks that I actually didn't get dropped for... both the TE's and my kicker. Haaaa!

So what... my draft gets and A and Yahoo's gets an F?
Your draft recap is hysterical.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:23 PM

Hey man..i dint get my invite..please resend!!
Old 08-18-2014, 07:08 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
ha awesome man thanks for the recap!

Yea i didn't really have a plan going into the draft. Problem with the 12th pick was all the awesome running backs were taken! at least the ones I wanted haha. Yea I don't know about matthews either, had him 2 years ago and hated him but he had a pretty decent season last year.
My thoughts on TY is he played well last year and I think he is a pretty good target with really just heybey and maybe wayne. nicks is alright but you know.

We'll see how this year goes
Old 08-18-2014, 09:07 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Heyward-bay is on the steelers now it's just Wayne and moncrief really and fleener
Old 08-18-2014, 09:58 PM

Car Info: 2013 BRZ
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Flying Evil has some killer players and Romo is the most under rated QB ever probably. But with his back... big risk. I woulda picked him up as a back up if I landed someone like Rodgers.
I'm pretty happy with my team (Flying Elvii). I missed the draft so that was Yahoo's autopick. I'm worried about Romo, but having Alex Smith as my second QB has me feeling pretty good. He's not gonna pull a Peyton or anything, but he's reliable at least.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Slowly
Rays recaps seem better than yahoo's haha. I managed the second lowest draft grade (c+) while a guy who drafted 3 defenses got a B+.
Frickin ridiculous.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:51 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by hYpE-R-29
Hey man..i dint get my invite..please resend!!
We are locked up dude, as of about 2 months ago. I had it open for about 2 weeks or so and sent several emails through yahoo.

Too late for this year, next year!
Old 08-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by Goss408
Rays recaps seem better than yahoo's haha. I managed the second lowest draft grade (c+) while a guy who drafted 3 defenses got a B+.
Frickin ridiculous.
Except mine: I'm just weird in my picks LOL
Old 08-19-2014, 12:00 AM

Car Info: Flared laguna seca GD
This is going to be a fun season. Man took a lot of risk this year with trent amd martin i just hope williams steps it up. Good luck everyone

Quick Reply: Official: 2014 Fantasy Football League