North Bay Sightings

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 08:05 PM

Car Info: 2008 wrx sedan
Originally Posted by subysteez
Gotcha. I'm usually on occidental road sometimes I take it to highschool sometimes I come in from 116. You must have seen me before I usually wave or throw a V for other sti's and wrx's
yea I've definitely seen you around then, Im always going to and from Santa Rosa for the jc. right now my car is sitting, waiting patiently for the new clutch and rebuilt tranny. should have it all done within the next week or so. we should get a local meet, I know some people around here

Posted from I-club.com App for Android[/QUOTE]

We need to have a meet for sure, that would be sick!
Old 12-22-2012, 08:23 PM

Car Info: WRB Wagon
shoulda posted here as i had posted in bay area and wasnt thinking..

07 forrester sti on 101 who exited into santa rosa, was lowered on prodrives or something similar with limited lip and exhaust, full sti interior + jdm scoop, such a clean car literally one of my all time dream rides to own, tried to throw a duece but i was in my parents sienna in the back seat lol...
Old 12-22-2012, 11:02 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
[quote=RAWeiss] shoulda posted here as i had posted in bay area and wasnt thinking..

welcome to the north bay thread! we need to get the north back on the map, bay area sightings are too south oriented. thanks for posting. I've really wanted to get a meet up here, let me know if your interested.
on a side note , speaking of Forester XT's up here has anyone seen the wrb one on black premium wheels with racks, body kit and grille. seen it around the jc and absolutely love it.

Posted from I-club.com App for Android
Old 12-22-2012, 11:08 PM

We need to have a meet for sure, that would be sick! [/quote]

Yes let's make it happen, shall we say sometime after newyears ? my subie will be back by then

Old 12-22-2012, 11:15 PM

Car Info: Reason
Originally Posted by RAWeiss
shoulda posted here as i had posted in bay area and wasnt thinking..

07 forrester sti on 101 who exited into santa rosa, was lowered on prodrives or something similar with limited lip and exhaust, full sti interior + jdm scoop, such a clean car literally one of my all time dream rides to own, tried to throw a duece but i was in my parents sienna in the back seat lol...
What color? If it was silver, it was probably Ryan from FLI. Also, if it was Ryan it's an '08.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:38 AM

Car Info: WRX STi '06 with extra stuff
How old are all guys? I only ask because I don't want be the token old guy (mid to late 30s) meeting with a bunch of 21yr olds. However, if talking shop, talking about races and making new friends to head to the track with is on the plate then I'm in!
Old 12-23-2012, 01:57 AM

Car Info: 2008 wrx sedan
I'm 23 so kinda in between the kiddie and "man" age lol. I'm always been somewhat mature for my age though.

BTW Ryan's forester is sick! Love checking it out every time Im at FLI
Old 12-23-2012, 02:37 AM

Car Info: WRB Wagon
Originally Posted by buzzword
What color? If it was silver, it was probably Ryan from FLI. Also, if it was Ryan it's an '08.
Originally Posted by crobb
I'm 23 so kinda in between the kiddie and "man" age lol. I'm always been somewhat mature for my age though.

BTW Ryan's forester is sick! Love checking it out every time Im at FLI
Yeah that must have been him, wasn't sure if it was an 07 or 08 but it was definitely silver! I probably stared for 5-10 minutes haha, more than a couple other scoobies out in Santa Rosa later on too!!
Old 12-23-2012, 06:31 AM

Car Info: '03 WRX sedan PSM
Originally Posted by (V)aniac
How old are all guys? I only ask because I don't want be the token old guy (mid to late 30s) meeting with a bunch of 21yr olds. However, if talking shop, talking about races and making new friends to head to the track with is on the plate then I'm in!
I'm in my early 30s and would possibly check out a meet, we could hang out with each other and talk about how much less things used to cost
Old 12-23-2012, 09:32 AM

I wouldn't worry about the age thing too much, we all just love our cars. I'm only 20, which probably makes me the kid on here but I'd Still like to meet some local suby people. when I parted out my old bugueye I met tons of Subaru owners of all ages and had a great time getting to know them and thier cars.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:28 AM

Car Info: 2012 OBP STi Hatchback
I am in my mid 30s and I d like to meet other car addicts too. let s all have a meet sometimes in January. Where do you all live? Looks like some of you are up to Santa Rosa. I live like 10 minutes away from the Golden Gate Bridge, so the beginning of North Bay haha
Old 12-23-2012, 05:54 PM

saw a psm 08/09 wrx hatch on black premium wheels with roof racks and pod. parked on mill station road in seb around 2pm .I live right down the road, never seen it there before

Old 12-23-2012, 10:53 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX Limited (sold 2009 WRX beast)
So I think were shooting for Jan 12th. For a nor cal meet. Were workin on a cruise location and photoshoot location.
Any suggestions?
Old 12-23-2012, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by kwiksilverwrx
So I think were shooting for Jan 12th. For a nor cal meet. Were workin on a cruise location and photoshoot location.
Any suggestions?
the 12th works for me, I jusy have to leave for work around 3pm if we could make it earlier that would be ideal.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:06 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX Limited (sold 2009 WRX beast)
I would say photoshoot, drive, photos and food then whatever after

Quick Reply: North Bay Sightings