Lesson of the day...

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2015, 04:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
I watered my lawn today. I also washed my truck. 2 birds, one stone. i.e. Drove my truck up the curb onto my lawn to wash it and not waste the water down the street.
Old 06-21-2015, 04:41 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
I watered my lawn today. I also washed my truck. 2 birds, one stone. i.e. Drove my truck up the curb onto my lawn to wash it and not waste the water down the street.
Lesson number 3 ight there
Old 06-21-2015, 10:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Sensitive much? You have a short memory. Not to long ago someone on this forum called me racist.

And just so you know. I got tired of my entire facebook feed being taken up by people saying that all white people are racist. With all the police isht and then this horrible shooting in carolina it's everywhere. 90 percent of what I've seen is ludicrous. SO I vented.

And also... I did not have a crappy day. I had an amazing day chilling with my friends on a house on the cliffs of santa cruz drinking beer and eating tri-tip.
Well, glad your day went well. Maybe you should drop those so-called "friends" on FB and talk about cars, drinks, and weird Japanese shi*t in order to relax like the rest of us on this God-forsaken forum instead of making a sarcastic thread about very obvious social ills that we're all suffering through because America is the most f'd up it's been right now since the Industrial Revolution. And yes, I never remember anything that happens on this forum because the place is one big decade-plus running joke to me, I'm just here to troll and goof off now.

Oh, and here's my lesson of the day: We're ALL a least a little racist, no matter what color we are. Prejudice is THE human experience because the world is a dangerous and unpredictable place, no matter how much social justice warriors try to deny it, and prejudices are a natural reaction born of the terrible experiences that we and those closest to us have experienced that have made an indelible mark on our psyche that is in turn based on the universal human instinct of survival and self-preservation. However, it is HOW we act (or not) based on these prejudices is the determining factor of whether one is a magnanimous human being or a piece of human scum.
Old 06-22-2015, 07:26 AM

Car Info: 2013 STI Hatch
That is true...
Old 06-22-2015, 08:55 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Well, glad your day went well. Maybe you should drop those so-called "friends" on FB and talk about cars, drinks, and weird Japanese shi*t in order to relax like the rest of us on this God-forsaken forum instead of making a sarcastic thread about very obvious social ills that we're all suffering through because America is the most f'd up it's been right now since the Industrial Revolution. And yes, I never remember anything that happens on this forum because the place is one big decade-plus running joke to me, I'm just here to troll and goof off now.

Oh, and here's my lesson of the day: We're ALL a least a little racist, no matter what color we are. Prejudice is THE human experience because the world is a dangerous and unpredictable place, no matter how much social justice warriors try to deny it, and prejudices are a natural reaction born of the terrible experiences that we and those closest to us have experienced that have made an indelible mark on our psyche that is in turn based on the universal human instinct of survival and self-preservation. However, it is HOW we act (or not) based on these prejudices is the determining factor of whether one is a magnanimous human being or a piece of human scum.
I don't like you when you write so well. Can we have the usual Ryan please?
Old 06-22-2015, 09:01 AM
Dirty Purple Ukrainian

Car Info: SUBARU BROOM
Originally Posted by Slide
I hate gays too... And straights... Straight women are the worst... All they want is to chain the man down...enslave them under the guise of "it's the definition of being a man"...

Screw you...the definition of a man is drinking beer and getting some strange...

Oh and I hate the color purple.... And some shades of yellow...

And Pepsi... **** Pepsi... They should all be locked up...****ing wanna be soda..
what is wrong with purple?
Old 06-22-2015, 09:35 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by iLoqin
I am asian, my parents got me some insurance plan when I was a baby through one of their Chinese speaking agents. Now as I'm older I'm going through it and contacting the agent myself to see what actually works and how it works.

I got mad at the agent who barely speaks English, I felt like he was trying to swindle me and wasn't answering my questions or help me understand how it works. I asked for someone who can speak English IE Caucasian, some other asian lady agent calls me back and I get mad at her because I want someone who is Caucasian.

Finally Bill calls me back and answers my question with the policy because I threatened to close the account since I couldn't get a Caucasian man as my agent that lives closer to me (in the East Bay), I don't want to go to S.F. to speak to someone I can barely understand who can't answer my questions to where I can understand.

I am asian and I am racist against asians?
Sounds like you are an american and want to talk to another american.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
I don't like you when you write so well. Can we have the usual Ryan please?
Dude, Gagan, did you see the newest Rota lineup for 2016?! It's t3h s3x0rZ!!! I think it help grap on my tired!!!

Old 06-22-2015, 11:46 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Dude, Gagan, did you see the newest Rota lineup for 2016?! It's t3h s3x0rZ!!! I think it help grap on my tired!!!

Old 06-22-2015, 11:49 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.

Werd... True... Etc. Lets go get beers! Wheres international b... Can help me get my japanese nerd out fix...

Ill be in fremont wed!
Old 06-23-2015, 10:58 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Old 06-23-2015, 03:04 PM

Car Info: 2013 STI Hatch
Originally Posted by i<3dirt
what is wrong with purple?
The fact that you like it makes it illegal...and the word hoodie...or not wearing hoodies...not wearing hoodies is now illegal and it's racist to think otherwise...and dinosaurs....they are racist too...racist names...horrible...

I hate political correctness. Call me a ginger mick...I don't care...this one sided PC crap is just getting so bad lately...
Old 06-23-2015, 03:19 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
The partner I had who's in their late 40s said "deeznutz" to a uncooperative black kid patient. I almost could not contain my laughter.
Old 06-23-2015, 04:18 PM
Dirty Purple Ukrainian

Car Info: SUBARU BROOM
Originally Posted by Slide
The fact that you like it makes it illegal...and the word hoodie...or not wearing hoodies...not wearing hoodies is now illegal and it's racist to think otherwise...and dinosaurs....they are racist too...racist names...horrible...

I hate political correctness. Call me a ginger mick...I don't care...this one sided PC crap is just getting so bad lately...
you need a hug
Old 06-23-2015, 07:06 PM

Car Info: evo8
suby people are wierd.....

Quick Reply: Lesson of the day...