Keep your kids close...

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 10:25 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Keep your kids close...

Just read about this. I knew the girl was missing but damn..
Arrest made, 8-year-old girl found dead in Santa Cruz search

freakin kids killing kids. Sad.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
yep. i had my alarm clock set for 415 AM and a few of us in our unit were going to depart dublin at 6am to head out there to help on the search

sad ending.
Old 07-28-2015, 05:31 PM
VIP Member

i just saw on the news that she was raped and strangled by the 15 year old boy in custody :/
Old 07-28-2015, 06:09 PM

Car Info: AW Pig-STI
Originally Posted by Rescuer
i just saw on the news that she was raped and strangled by the 15 year old boy in custody :/
and THIS is what me furiouser about the whole damn thing.

a crying shame.

where this kid gets thrown in, i'm can't say i will feel bad about what's gonna happen to him.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:38 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Anyone want to try and revisit that debate saying my logic was "flawed/bad" for believing in execution and in certain instances charging a minor as an adult. I hope this little turd gets what he's due if the Police Statement is true.

We have friends who live there, and have two kids. He and his Wife gave their 30 day* this morning. I can't even begin to imagine what went thru Madyson's Mom's head during all this, or what she's dealing with now. Prayers for her family.

*Not that there's a "Current Threat" now, it's just the situation is so scarring they simply won't stay there knowing what just happened.

Last edited by TheFozz; 07-28-2015 at 08:41 PM.
Old 07-28-2015, 11:22 PM

Car Info: 07lmtd 6spd wrx eq tuned
This is so tragic, even for the fifteen year old kid. What drove him to do this? What has happened or what has he seen throughout his young life for him to commit this? Either way **** Him. He deserves misery. I hope he gets tried like an adult and doesn't weasel his way out
Old 07-29-2015, 11:33 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Javirex23
This is so tragic, even for the fifteen year old kid. What drove him to do this? What has happened or what has he seen throughout his young life for him to commit this? Either way **** Him. He deserves misery. I hope he gets tried like an adult and doesn't weasel his way out
the news conference just ended 20 minutes ago with updates about what he's being charged with.

now they are also saying she was duct taped before stabbing her and strangling her. he's also being charged with sexual rape as well.

"Sources say that the murder suspect, Adrian Jerry Gonzalaz, 15, who has been charged as adult with the girl’s murder, duct taped Middleton then raped, strangled and stabbed her.
The boy even contemplated suicide, according to sources."

15-year-old suspect duct taped Santa Cruz girl before stabbing her, sources say | KRON4.com

http://kron4.com/2015/07/29/scpd-to-...dleton-murder/
"KRON 4 sources confirm the suspect raped and strangled Middleton before carrying her body downstairs to the apartment complex’s parking lot and dumping her body into a recycling bin."

Gonzalez is facing one count of murder and special circumstances involving sexual assault, lying-in-wait and kidnapping. He will be arraigned on July 31. The 15-year-old could face life in prison. During the announcement that he would be charged as an adult, Santa Cruz’s DA Jeffrey Rosell didn’t mention a motive. KRON 4 reports that Gonzalez is being accused of duct taping Middleton raping and then strangling and stabbing her to death.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/adrian...urder-suspect/
2. According to reports, during the search for Middleton, which involved FBI agents, Gonzalez spun a yo-yo and asked searchers if there were any updates, according to KTVU’s Janine De La Vega. Meanwhile, the San Jose Mercury’s Robert Salonga says he asked for these updates “obsessively.”

Last edited by Rescuer; 07-29-2015 at 11:45 AM.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:49 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI
I wonder how long he will last in prison. How many lifer or Violent offender fathers will wait to take their turn on him before they gut the fish. He deserves nothing more.
Old 07-29-2015, 12:04 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
This kid is going to get his own cell away from everyone else. He's going to want to kill himself.
Old 07-29-2015, 12:07 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
This kid is going to get his own cell away from everyone else. He's going to want to kill himself.
yep. if he was already contemplating suicide, he'll be on watch for it in a special cell. currently he's being held at a juvenile detention facility due to his age. he will be tried as an adult though.
Old 07-29-2015, 01:03 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI
He wont be in a cell alone forever.
Old 07-29-2015, 01:09 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Yea, karma will take care of its own here. Sad story though

Lured
Duct Taped
Raped
Strangled/Stabbed
Tried to hide the body
Old 07-29-2015, 01:13 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Yea, karma will take care of its own here. Sad story though

Lured
Duct Taped
Raped
Strangled/Stabbed
Tried to hide the body
and stood near the dumpster playing with a damn yo-yo hoping they wouldn't look in it
Old 07-29-2015, 05:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
My daughter is 5 too. F__k this kid. I can't even imagine what her mother must be going through right now.

RIP

-Brian
Old 07-29-2015, 07:06 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Originally Posted by eastbaysubaru
My daughter is 5 too. F__k this kid...
I'm right there with you (2 kids now).

The following quote's been the biggest truth I've seen in all of this. What's stated regarding Santa Cruz is part and partial to possibly why this horrible situation happened. So much has changed out there the past 25 years. What was supposed to improve things hasn't. Let that element into your area honestly it's just a matter of time before stuff happens.

*Pardon the detour.

I'm no city planner but when they developed the tannery into low income housing across the street from the homeless shelter about 5 years ago it was one of the first signs that I had to move.

Tannery Arts Center » Resident Qualifications

I am an elitist ***** who understands basic economics and I'm glad I don't live in Santa Cruz any more. The next move I make will be further away from this BS. All of my local "liberal" friends who still live there are also considering moving to allow the city to slip away into complete detritus without feeling like they have to fight it anymore.

Last edited by TheFozz; 07-29-2015 at 07:09 PM.