I'm sorry you are insecure...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 10:27 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
I'm sorry you are insecure...

so insecure you rev on me, and drive like an asshat just because you see me driving around in my car.

Having a small peen sucks, I'm sure, but doesn't mean you gotta launch from the light like we're on a dragstrip.

People man... so worked up over nothing.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:27 AM

Car Info: 2006 obp wrx limited sedan
Is this the fed-up thread......cause we need one lol.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:36 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by Scoobywax
Is this the fed-up thread......cause we need one lol.
This can be the "Unwanted attention thread" I guess
Old 04-23-2014, 10:43 AM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
You're telling me somebody was revving on you, driving your RS/rsti (not sure which) , unprovoked?
Old 04-23-2014, 10:56 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Sorry bro, I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:05 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Similar yesterday. Some douche leaned out of his X5 yesterday to give me a dirty look because I was "close" to him. Its called TRAFFIC assmunch. So we both get to the left turn and he pulls into the left lane and stops short so he can roll down his window and ask me if there was a "problem". LOL. "No problem here, EFF OFF" was my response. Dude is a tiny asian guy apparently with small man complex with a headset on. Really? YOU want to start stuff...over traffic?

LOL, I had a kid in the most beat up Datsun pickup with like 1 headlight and no bumper BUMPING stereo HARD rev on me the other day. I literally LMAOd.

There was a dude a few weeks ago that scared me a bit though. I sped up to get in front of him, FULL HEAD TURN. He looks right at me and speeds up, but he's got like a friggin boat so it doesn't go anywhere. I could have waited for him, but I didn't feel like it because he drives a boat - I was aggressive in my move, but not "cut off" aggressive, and the dude intentionally sped up. Now he's pissed because he is a wife beater or something, so he starts bouncing around in his car like he is going to burst. I'm like WTF? We're all in line to make the right turn and he cuts across passing people to get into the left lane, rolls down his window and says somewhat calmly "You cut me off". My response to that was (not calmly) "what about the 5 people you just cut off assh0le?" He rolls up his window and literally FLIPS THE EFF OUT, bouncing back and forth like a 2yr old throwing a tantrum. This is a large (6'+), white, ~50yr old dude acting like an infant, in rush hour traffic. My next thought was of this guy having a heart attack a block away... I don't get people today. I hate humans.

Last edited by 04GG; 04-23-2014 at 11:16 AM.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:12 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by 04GG
Similar yesterday. Some douche leaned out of his X5 yesterday to give me a dirty look because I was "close" to him. Its called TRAFFIC assmunch. So we both get to the left turn and he pulls into the left lane and stops short so he can roll down his window and ask me if there was a "problem". LOL. "No problem here, EFF OFF" was my response. Dude is a tiny asian guy apparently with small man complex with a headset on. Really? YOU want to start stuff...over traffic?

LOL, I had a kid in the most beat up Datsun pickup with like 1 headlight and no bumper BUMPING stereo HARD rev on me the other day. I literally LMAOd.
what is it with BMW drivers! I have had that kind of thing happen twice, and both times my answer was the middle finger...but I have said worse back too.

anyone ever have someone in a clapped out honda CRX rev/"race" them from a stop light? to quote a great movie and a fantastic bad guy "I am surrounded by idiots"
Old 04-23-2014, 11:20 AM
Dirty Purple Ukrainian

Car Info: SUBARU BROOM
i hate Prius. people that talk on the phone and try to merge in to you. people that have a handicap license plate speed pass you and cut you off. Women that drive expansive cars going 20mph under the speed limit in the carpool lane. Prius. just to name a few.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:22 AM

People associate us with wanting to race all the time since we drive a "racecar".

Sometimes I laugh at people who do that.

Saw this guy in a nice *** modded TDI spitting black smoke by me almost kill himself cause he wanted to "show off" and do a flyby on 17 right after lexington. He ended up cutting off a lifted f350 and just barely avoided nailing the back end of a bus.

He slowed down after that and when I passed him slowly he looked like he saw a ghost. Pale white face lol.

Im like GOOD JOB STUPID!
Old 04-23-2014, 11:30 AM
Loves the Anime

Car Info: STWODUCES
Originally Posted by FXTbrah

Old 04-23-2014, 11:34 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by subysteez
You're telling me somebody was revving on you, driving your RS/rsti (not sure which) , unprovoked?
Yep.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:38 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by FXTbrah

Seriously... You'd think I was looking over at them like this:

Old 04-23-2014, 11:42 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by 04GG

There was a dude a few weeks ago that scared me a bit though. I sped up to get in front of him, FULL HEAD TURN. He looks right at me and speeds up, but he's got like a friggin boat so it doesn't go anywhere. I could have waited for him, but I didn't feel like it because he drives a boat - I was aggressive in my move, but not "cut off" aggressive, and the dude intentionally sped up. Now he's pissed because he is a wife beater or something, so he starts bouncing around in his car like he is going to burst. I'm like WTF? We're all in line to make the right turn and he cuts across passing people to get into the left lane, rolls down his window and says somewhat calmly "You cut me off". My response to that was (not calmly) "what about the 5 people you just cut off assh0le?" He rolls up his window and literally FLIPS THE EFF OUT, bouncing back and forth like a 2yr old throwing a tantrum. This is a large (6'+), white, ~50yr old dude acting like an infant, in rush hour traffic. My next thought was of this guy having a heart attack a block away... I don't get people today. I hate humans.
Why did he roll the window up and then have the tantrum? That's peculiar.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:44 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
For those who didn't see on my Facebook a couple weeks ago. Saw an entitled man in a too down Porsche cut off a dodge. Next thing you know. The cummins passed him. Slowed down and rolled coal. Winnnn
Old 04-23-2014, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Heedz
For those who didn't see on my Facebook a couple weeks ago. Saw an entitled man in a too down Porsche cut off a dodge. Next thing you know. The cummins passed him. Slowed down and rolled coal. Winnnn
I love that. Dfp filters and **** tanks ftl!

Quick Reply: I'm sorry you are insecure...