Geronimo!!! (baic GIF thread NSFW!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 05:31 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Oh please, 3/4 of those people were just saying "hi".

WTF is wrong with women these days, just look at them for more than 3 seconds and they think you wanna rape them or something. ****ing bull**** self-entitlement; treat them like **** and they call you a misogynist, treat them politely and they call it harassment.

**** women in America. Literally.
Chill dude. Not all women want to be talked to on the street like that. Actually, most don't.

I agree that saying hello should be looked at as just fine, but really, you can tell these guys just want to **** and that's it. They aren't looking for anything more.

That's gotta be pretty annoying for a woman just trying to walk down the street. Being hailed constanting.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Chill dude. Not all women want to be talked to on the street like that. Actually, most don't.

I agree that saying hello should be looked at as just fine, but really, you can tell these guys just want to **** and that's it. They aren't looking for anything more.

That's gotta be pretty annoying for a woman just trying to walk down the street. Being hailed constanting.
I've been hit on and cat-called by homosexual males numerous times and it's never phased me. American women are bat**** insane these days; they simultaneously want to be the center of the spotlight but don't want "unwanted" attention either. Whether they call a man's attention "creepy" or "hot" all comes to whether they have a personal preference for the particular male in question or not.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with saying hi to stranger; in fact, I miss that kind of civility. Sure, following someone silently is dead wrong, but some of the greetings recorded were the most banal, innocuous sounding things ever caught on video. It's saying thanks when you hold the door open for somebody -- oh wait, mannerless mother****ers don't do THAT **** anymore either, I guess it's because talking to a stranger is infringing up on them somehow.

Society is all kinds of ****ed up these days, women crying about strangers saying hi is just plain stupid compared to some of the real problems that exist today. It's like me *****ing and moaning about a dog barking at me, or the wind blowing my hair crooked, or the rain getting my jacket wet, or stepping around poo on the sidewalk, or putting up with a baby crying in a restaurant because its parent(s) are too self-absorbed to do anything about it -- this kind of **** happens when you live in an urban area, ya gotta learn to ignore it. Deal with it or move out to Timbuktu where NO ONE will do ANYTHING to "offend" you.

My 2 cents, anyone can call me a misogynist or whatever if they want, I don't care. Wouldn't want to be caught dead with a woman that complains about strangers saying hi, I'm busy enough without some crazy bat adding to my miseries.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:04 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex

I've been hit on and cat-called by homosexual males numerous times and it's never phased me. American women are bat**** insane these days; they simultaneously want to be the center of the spotlight but don't want "unwanted" attention either. Whether they call a man's attention "creepy" or "hot" all comes to whether they have a personal preference for the particular male in question or not.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with saying hi to stranger; in fact, I miss that kind of civility. Sure, following someone silently is dead wrong, but some of the greetings recorded were the most banal, innocuous sounding things ever caught on video. It's saying thanks when you hold the door open for somebody -- oh wait, mannerless mother****ers don't do THAT **** anymore either, I guess it's because talking to a stranger is infringing up on them somehow.

Society is all kinds of ****ed up these days, women crying about strangers saying hi is just plain stupid compared to some of the real problems that exist today. It's like me *****ing and moaning about a dog barking at me, or the wind blowing my hair crooked, or the rain getting my jacket wet, or stepping around poo on the sidewalk, or putting up with a baby crying in a restaurant because its parent(s) are too self-absorbed to do anything about it -- this kind of **** happens when you live in an urban area, ya gotta learn to ignore it. Deal with it or move out to Timbuktu where NO ONE will do ANYTHING to "offend" you.

My 2 cents, anyone can call me a misogynist or whatever if they want, I don't care. Wouldn't want to be caught dead with a woman that complains about strangers saying hi, I'm busy enough without some crazy bat adding to my miseries.
Hallelujah! Preach, Choku Dori!
I couldn't agree more.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:25 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
and now back to your regularly scheduled program

Name:  0WCKDw4.gif
Views: 12
Size:  1.88 MB

Last edited by Lowend; 10-29-2014 at 09:29 PM.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:09 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s

well that was quick.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/8aeb78deb2/10-hours-of-walking-in-nyc-as-a-man
Old 10-30-2014, 12:08 AM
Registered Mustachio

Car Info: 2004 wrx wagon
Originally Posted by Lowend

THIIISSS is my BOOMSTICK
Old 10-30-2014, 08:14 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by Krinkov
****ing perfect

That gave me a few tears from laughing
Old 10-30-2014, 08:51 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy

To summarize your reasoning: we have other problems, ergo, this is not a problem? If I walked around the tenderloin for 10 hours I'd probably get shot. So I stay out of the Tenderloin... but imagine if everywhere but my house was the Tenderloin leaving me no choice but to Anne Frank myself into the attic if I don't want to be harassed. What kind of a choice is that?

Also, saying 'hi' and being creepy Rob Lowe from the DirecTV commercials isn't the same thing. I say 'hi' to women all the time; I don't follow them around adjusting my dick though my pocket.You're argument is basically "this one time I got cat called so it's ok for other people to get catcalled" which is both intellectually incoherent and kind of pathetic... Like if black people started enslaving Asians because this one time some people did it to them.

While I agree that 90% of what's in this video is stupid (3/4 by your own approximation) that's a strawn man. Are we really going to say were ok with 10-25% of this encounters with strangers being outright aggressive?

In the immortal words of Lil' Jon, "Don't start no ****, there won't be no ****." The problem is, possessing a vagina = starting ****, apparently.

Anyway, back to the thread at hand:
Name:  JdDEatY.gif
Views: 20
Size:  11.42 MB
Old 10-30-2014, 09:05 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
wonder how she does it
Old 10-30-2014, 11:24 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Originally Posted by per/pet/ual
THIIISSS is my BOOMSTICK
Shop smart; shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?

Old 10-30-2014, 01:27 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Originally Posted by 04GG
Shop smart; shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?

So these are going to be at the next BAM right?
Old 10-30-2014, 04:56 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Overbutthurtbear
To summarize your reasoning: we have other problems, ergo, this is not a problem? If I walked around the tenderloin for 10 hours I'd probably get shot. So I stay out of the Tenderloin... but imagine if everywhere but my house was the Tenderloin leaving me no choice but to Anne Frank myself into the attic if I don't want to be harassed. What kind of a choice is that?

Also, saying 'hi' and being creepy Rob Lowe from the DirecTV commercials isn't the same thing. I say 'hi' to women all the time; I don't follow them around adjusting my dick though my pocket.You're argument is basically "this one time I got cat called so it's ok for other people to get catcalled" which is both intellectually incoherent and kind of pathetic... Like if black people started enslaving Asians because this one time some people did it to them.

While I agree that 90% of what's in this video is stupid (3/4 by your own approximation) that's a strawn man. Are we really going to say were ok with 10-25% of this encounters with strangers being outright aggressive?

In the immortal words of Lil' Jon, "Don't start no ****, there won't be no ****." The problem is, possessing a vagina = starting ****, apparently.
I've walked around the Tenderloin for entire workdays multiple times and I'm quite healthy thankyouverymuch. In fact, that's exactly where multiple trannies have catcalled me LOL.

And although black folks never enslaved Asians per your hypothetical situation, they have robbed them plenty of times. But do you see me making a big sob piece on YouTube about it? Nope, because that would be called "racist" and I would be told as an Asian person to "suck it up". Women claim to hate double standards, yet they're pushing a double standard with this video. Funny innit?

Also, if you had read my first post on the topic, you would have seen that I stated explicitly that the guys silently following the woman around for like 10 minutes were dead wrong in what they were doing. That **** definitely ain't cool.

Anyway, back to anigifs.
Here's one that tells me life story. :P
Old 10-30-2014, 05:29 PM

Car Info: 1998 M3, 2016 WRX
Haha, pretty much sums up my life story too.

PS Bae Suzy is amazing!
Old 10-31-2014, 10:10 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by KrAzYkld
Haha, pretty much sums up my life story too.
creepily following women around and getting catcalled by trannies?
Old 10-31-2014, 10:18 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Overbutthurtbear
creepily following women around and getting catcalled by trannies?
That's the life, bruh.

Quick Reply: Geronimo!!! (baic GIF thread NSFW!!!)