18.70%
None, end in a draw to make more $$.
8.13%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Fight of Epic Proportions: Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 01:04 PM

Biggest fight of the year on May 5th!

It will be Floyd Mayweather against.....

Miguel Cotto! lol
Old 02-06-2012, 09:45 PM

Car Info: Nadda
^Lame.

Manny Pacquiao agrees to terms for fight with Timothy Bradley Jr. - ESPN
Manny Pacquiao has agreed to terms to defend his welterweight title against junior welterweight titlist Timothy Bradley Jr. on June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Michael Koncz, Pacquiao's adviser, told ESPN.com on Monday.
^Lamer.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:14 PM

Cotto Mayweather going down! People going to watch it anywhere? I don't have a place to go yet =\.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Cotto Mayweather going down! People going to watch it anywhere? I don't have a place to go yet =\.
Floyd is going to hit Cotto so many times his head is going to be swollen to the size of a watermelon...late stoppage from Cotto's corner to save him from further punishment

I got Mosely beating Canelo on the undercard too
Old 05-04-2012, 02:37 PM
VIP Member

Mayweather Set To Earn Record Purse in Cotto Clash - Boxing News

Mayweather is on a $32Million guarantee to fight Cotto...biggest one in history. Bigger than Tyson ever earned.

He got $25M to spark out that fool Ortiz, now he gets $32M to show Cotto what speed looks like...
Old 05-04-2012, 02:52 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
yea firstrowsports.eu
Old 05-04-2012, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
yea firstrowsports.eu
LoL, I was hopin' for a better venue, like someone's pad with beer and a nice big screen!
Old 05-04-2012, 06:00 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
LoL, I was hopin' for a better venue, like someone's pad with beer and a nice big screen!
Ill have beer but my laptop will be connected to the 42 inch. Im on the East side :P
Old 05-04-2012, 08:44 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Ill have beer but my laptop will be connected to the 42 inch. Im on the East side :P
Win win win... Exactly what i do USB cable ftw! Noticed how they changed the websites name a bit?
Old 05-05-2012, 09:55 PM

Went exactly as most people expected. Decision Mayweather, not even close scorecards. Somethin' to the tune of 118-111. 12th round showed Mayweather hurtin' Cotto with the right and uppercut left. Good bout, entertaining, but Mayweather dominated after droppin' a couple rounds in a row.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:09 PM

Car Info: 07 Legacy GT Wagon
Originally Posted by glenspen
I got Mosely beating Canelo on the undercard too
Did you really think a 40 year old Mosley would beat a 21 year old kid? Mosley got his butt whooped.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:51 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Dong Homez
Did you really think a 40 year old Mosley would beat a 21 year old kid? Mosley got his butt whooped.
Yes I did, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it LOL! If my bets on every fight I watched were right I'd be a millionaire...unfortunately they are not!

What's age got to do with it? Ever heard of Bernard Hopkins?

Sorry if it dents your Mexican pride, but I'm predicting Alvarez and Chavez Jr will both be found lacking when they step up to the top level of opposition.

Next time post your fight picks BEFORE the fight....it's more fun that way than posting "I knew what was going to happen" AFTER the fight! Maybe we could have a small wager?
Old 05-06-2012, 06:46 AM

Yes I did, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it LOL! If my bets on every fight I watched were right I'd be a millionaire...unfortunately they are not!

What's age got to do with it? Ever heard of Bernard Hopkins?

Sorry if it dents your Mexican pride, but I'm predicting Alvarez and Chavez Jr will both be found lacking when they step up to the top level of opposition.

Next time post your fight picks BEFORE the fight....it's more fun that way than posting "I knew what was going to happen" AFTER the fight! Maybe we could have a small wager?
You're on about a friendly wager considering how many times you've been wrong! Just playing, I'm just being a d***. I'm no boxing expert and I didn't post about it, but as soon as I heard about the age difference I knew the end result. Granted I didn't know the age difference until a few minutes before the fight, but Mosley is way way way past his prime.

BTW, my Mexican pride will be hurt as much as your British pride did when Hatton got destroyed by Pacquiao.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:56 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Dong Homez
You're on about a friendly wager considering how many times you've been wrong! Just playing, I'm just being a d***. I'm no boxing expert and I didn't post about it, but as soon as I heard about the age difference I knew the end result. Granted I didn't know the age difference until a few minutes before the fight, but Mosley is way way way past his prime.

BTW, my Mexican pride will be hurt as much as your British pride did when Hatton got destroyed by Pacquiao.
Hatton LOL. What a joke that was. Destroyed is an understatement. I think of Hatton like I think of Alvarez...nice kid, decent boxer, but will be found out the second he steps up against the cream of the crop...

They are talking about Canelo fighting Floyd next...let's see how that unbeaten 21 year old does against 36 year old man Floyd

I just wish Floyd would stop being a pussay and give Manny the 50% he deserves. Fingers crossed Manny will beat Bradley easily and then Floyd and Manny will make $100 million each later this year.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:51 AM

They are talking about Canelo fighting Floyd next...let's see how that unbeaten 21 year old does against 36 year old man Floyd

I just wish Floyd would stop being a pussay and give Manny the 50% he deserves. Fingers crossed Manny will beat Bradley easily and then Floyd and Manny will make $100 million each later this year.
There is no way Canelo will beat Floyd or Manny. At least not yet. Maybe in a few years when they're past their physical prime.

After Pacquiao's last fight , I was pretty certain Floyd had the upper hand. But last night, although he clearly won, I thought Floyd was a little out of his element. Almost like he was more aggressive than usual and was a little frustrated. If the fight ever happens, I will do everything I can to be there in person.

Btw, I went to London for a couple if days two weeks ago. My first time in the UK. I loved it. Next time I go I'm going to catch a soccer game.

Quick Reply: Fight of Epic Proportions: Mayweather vs Pacquiao