Dirty Pigs in MO

Old 08-27-2014, 09:50 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Its pretty frustrating that they every news channel I put on is still on Michael Brown case. They keep talking about the funeral and how Obama sent 3 white house aids there to show support. The entire time they were talking about what an angel he was, all I kept seeing was that video where he's manhandling the store clerk as hes walking out with stolen merchandise.

Media gon' media.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Rescuer
Florida Man Records Himself Getting Attacked by Cop for not Rolling Down Window all the way

A horrifying video has emerged showing St. Petersburg police forcing a man out of his car before pouncing on him, leaving him hospitalized with several injuries, all because the cop claims he was in fear for his life.

At least that what he says in his report, where he wrote the following:

"I exited my marked patrol cruiser and walked towards the vehicle and I noticed the driver staring at me with a blank stare as he continued revving the engine louder and louder. I thought by his actions the subject was going to attempt to hit me with his car."

The video, however, shows it was Curtis Shannon, a young man from Florida who should have been in fear for his life during the arrest.

It also shows that he remained professional as he tried to hand the cop his license and registration through a small opening after the cop pulled him over for what he claimed was erratic driving.

But if anything was erratic, it the was behavior of the cop, which unfortunately, Shannon refuses to identify out of what he says is "respect."

The cop deserves no respect because he was downright criminal. A thug with a badge. A proud member of the Blue Mafia.

Florida Man Records Himself Getting Attacked by Cop for not Rolling Down Window all the way - YouTube

Only Rolling Down Window 2 Inches?

Now look at the other side as to why the officer would want the window rolled down more than 2 inches. That entire situation was created by the idiot who couldn't follow simple directions. What did the officer do that was criminal from what was seen in the video?
Old 08-27-2014, 10:08 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
by law, he doesn't have to roll down his window more than two inches

now i'm not going to say if it's the wrong/right thing to do, just stating he doesn't have to
Old 08-27-2014, 10:09 AM
VIP Member

Last edited by Rescuer; 08-27-2014 at 09:00 PM.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:27 AM

Car Info: 03 WRX, 06 Evo IX MR, now 2010 STi
Old 08-27-2014, 10:37 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!

now i'm not going to say if it's the wrong/right thing to do, just stating he doesn't have to
I found this post interesting from Only Rolling Down Window 2 Inches?...especially considering how many vehicles are heaving tinted these days (including windshields)

Refusing to roll you window down more than two inches in and of itself is suspicious. It suggests the odor of something is present inside your car that you do not want the officer to smell, such as drugs or alcohol. It also suggests you may be using the angle of the glass and any reflections off it to obscure contraband in the car you don't want the officer to see. It can also obscure the placement of your hands if you are reaching for a weapon. Finally, only rolling down the window by two inches may make it difficult for the officer to hear what you are saying over adjacent traffic and road noise.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:40 AM

He doesn't have to roll down his window more than 2 inches but at that point, the cop is perfectly within his rights as ruled by the Supreme court to ask him to exit the vehicle.

Source is in that thread I linked where he specifies the 2 Supreme court cases.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:45 AM
VIP Member

and I didn't say anything other than "he doesn't have to roll it down' legally more than 2 inches"
i didn't say the cop "can" ask him to exit or anything. I don't require proof of such
Old 08-27-2014, 10:54 AM

Car Info: 03 WRX, 06 Evo IX MR, now 2010 STi
Originally Posted by LxJLthr
I found this post interesting from Only Rolling Down Window 2 Inches?...especially considering how many vehicles are heaving tinted these days (including windshields)
If you have tint on the front windows it's in your best interest to roll them down all the way if you're being pulled over. Even if you're not pulled over and you see a cop it's also in your best interest to roll them down. Not doing so is asking for a fix it ticket.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:07 AM

Car Info: 2014 subaru wrx
People hating on cops... quit breaking the f***ing law, and you wont hate them, like many others have said before try stepping in their shoes. It's a JOB. At the end of the day they're normal people like us all.
Ask yourself what do you have to worry about everyday you go to work? Here's a few reasons why cops are taught to do what they do..

LIFE OF A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER:
Old 08-27-2014, 11:10 AM

Car Info: 2014 subaru wrx
And then there's this to help those that act a fool when encountering law enforcement and beg for an a** kicking

Chris Rock - How not to get your *** kicked by th…:
Old 08-27-2014, 11:14 AM

and I didn't say anything other than "he doesn't have to roll it down' legally more than 2 inches"
i didn't say the cop "can" ask him to exit or anything. I don't require proof of such

But if anything was erratic, it the was behavior of the cop, which unfortunately, Shannon refuses to identify out of what he says is "respect."

The cop deserves no respect because he was downright criminal. A thug with a badge. A proud member of the Blue Mafia.
That's what I was referring to.

I'm pretty curious to hear the cops side in the Michael Brown case though. It seems like even if gets cleared by the justice system, the media and public have pretty much ****ed his career.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:27 AM
VIP Member

oh sorry, those aren't my words, they were copy/pasta from article
edited it to put it in quotes and link to article
Old 08-27-2014, 12:01 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
Originally Posted by dozer116
People hating on cops... quit breaking the f***ing law, and you wont hate them, like many others have said before try stepping in their shoes. It's a JOB. At the end of the day they're normal people like us all.
Ask yourself what do you have to worry about everyday you go to work? Here's a few reasons why cops are taught to do what they do..

LIFE OF A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER: Video Link: http://youtu.be/nawCMt6MiDI
LOL!
You sir, have a profound understanding of police misconduct.

/Sarcasm off.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:36 PM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Originally Posted by dozer116
And then there's this to help those that act a fool when encountering law enforcement and beg for an a** kicking

Chris Rock - How not to get your *** kicked by th…: Chris Rock - How not to get your *** kicked by the police! - YouTube
"...get a white friend..."

"...don't ride with a mad woman..."

That video never gets old

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dirty Pigs in MO