Debating on racelands or bc or stance coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 10:30 PM

Car Info: 2006 obp wrx limited sedan
Originally Posted by Heedz

And you have dropped the ball there.....

You deserve to be on Nasioc you just said you missed it.

See ya!
I miss it cause the douchebaggery seems strong when you and the clan open your smart *** mouths.

Yet you dont say anything to me at meets even tho weve met a few times.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:30 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT and 06 WRX TR
Creeper/ Stalker is AutoErik at Jamisons house.
i need to get out more. been working too much. i just got a new bike and I'm overly obsessed with it. had a motorcycle accident not too long ago as well, so I was recoving too. where is erik!?
Old 07-17-2014, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by 04FXTURBO

i need to get out more. been working too much. i just got a new bike and I'm overly obsessed with it. had a motorcycle accident not too long ago as well, so I was recoving too. where is erik!?
Hes being a creeper and a stranger apparently. Dont hear from him in months then i get a random text out of the blue.

Whyunocall?!

#misseserik
Old 07-17-2014, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Scoobywax
I miss it cause the douchebaggery seems strong when you and the clan open your smart *** mouths. Yet you dont say anything to me at meets even tho weve met a few times.
take it easy man. everyone is entitled to their opinion. all i ask of u is to be respectful. nobody will love u long time
Old 07-17-2014, 10:34 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
I miss it cause the douchebaggery seems strong when you and the clan open your smart *** mouths.

Yet you dont say anything to me at meets even tho weve met a few times.
Which you did, blabbering about things you do not know about.

Trust me, the facts I put out in the thread.... Have information backing it. Just as every post BrFatal has.

I've seen you twice at ocha, once totally ignored second barely talked to although you gave me your seat after I declined.

A lot of us are able to talk like this to each other because we all know each other and have for a pretty decent amount of time. You on the other hand probably don't know most of the community, hence you get called out from every damn angle.

Last edited by Heedz; 07-17-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:40 PM

take it easy man. everyone is entitled to their opinion. all i ask of u is to be respectful. nobody will love u long time
Then please before you ask everyone that obviously has a bad opinion about me, if im a creeper.......ask me first?

Jeeze why cant we be friends.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:43 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM WRX Wagon
#ohmygodiwenttoameetoncejustacknowledgeme
Old 07-17-2014, 10:47 PM

Which you did, blabbering about things you do not know about.

Trust me, the facts I put out in the thread.... Have information backing it. Just as every post BrFatal has.

I've seen you twice at ocha, once totally ignored second barely talked to although you gave me your seat after I declined.

A lot of us are able to talk like this to each other because we all know each other and have for a pretty decent amount of time. You on the other hand probably don't know most of the community, hence you get called out from every damn angle.
I shook your hand each time i showed up and said whats up. Offered you my seat cause im respectful....you said no...i still got up and you sat down....
Im not looking for best friends here im all set on those.....
Its funny too because everyone else who i have met, i get along with great.
I dont think we even got off on the wrong foot. When we met in person you didnt have anything bad to say and neither did i. We even stood around your mazda for a while and looked at nothing while you talked about it.......

Im only there on my lunch break for an hour so maybe thats why you think im a creeper?
Oh and what was i blabbering that i didnt know about. Cause you guys keep telling me im shooting from the hip on every comment i make. Please........let me know. Cause i havent seen any proof yet........

Im surprised you even remember what i was talking about......cause i sure dont remember a damn thing you said......other than "ots maps suck they make your a/f ratio do this......* raises hand up and down*"

Even tho i was just talking about the effects an ots map had to my car. Not how much i love cobb.......

Last edited by Scoobywax; 07-17-2014 at 10:51 PM.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by awdorgtfo
#ohmygodiwenttoameetoncejustacknowledgeme
Actually id appreciate it if you didnt acknowledge me for a change. Its gettin kinda old bro.....
You know......since im not even talking to you.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:51 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM WRX Wagon
It's okay, I won't even know who you are in person when you finally do come out to a meet that I'm at.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by awdorgtfo
It's okay, I won't even know who you are in person when you finally do come out to a meet that I'm at.
Ive been to wednesday meet a few times. But im usually talking to the people that i give two ****s about.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:52 PM

Then please before you ask everyone that obviously has a bad opinion about me, if im a creeper.......ask me first? Jeeze why cant we be friends.
i had no idea about the bad opinions towards u. i was inquiring about certain product choices and how they fair within the community. i also do not know u. we can be friends. can we start over? perhaps act a bit more civilized. u need to play nice.

Old 07-17-2014, 10:56 PM

Car Info: 2013 ISM WRX GR
Last time I saw you Albert was when we rode in Anthony's (MIA too) car when he had bad gas. Lol
Old 07-17-2014, 11:01 PM

i had no idea about the bad opinions towards u. i was inquiring about certain product choices and how they fair within the community. i also do not know u. we can be friends. can we start over? perhaps act a bit more civilized. u need to play nice.
Im pretty sure i gave u honest feedback too lol. Im not sure what heedz and his boyfriend are thinking when they say im giving advice i know nothing about... im not a bad person i just like to poke fun. And obviously heeday cant even take a few miata memes before he challanges a stock wrx with stock suspension to a race on t-hill lol.

All i ask for is respect in return.

And back on track, ST coils are quite inexpensive, a euro style damper with lots of stroke that are made by kw.
I do apologize for miswording and saying stance lol.

Im about to install my hvts very soon. Coming from dspecs and rce yellows, now on stock dampers and prodrive blues after a swap im greatly anticipating the amazing ride with the hvts.

My car will never see a track. Closest is wot on 17south going home at midnight.
So the daily drivability is a big concern for me.

Last edited by Scoobywax; 07-17-2014 at 11:05 PM.
Old 07-17-2014, 11:25 PM

Car Info: stock
Creeper/ Stalker is AutoErik at Jamisons house.
Shhhhhhh. Yes I'm creeping. Because I'm a creeper.

Last edited by leaferiksin; 07-17-2014 at 11:28 PM.

Quick Reply: Debating on racelands or bc or stance coilovers