7 vs 1: Kids jump helpless asian kid in Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 05:47 AM

Car Info: 90 325is
Glad anon has outed these cowards. None of them would be half that bold if they were by themselves. I got jumped in Baltimore for my jacket. I walked by some insanely sketchy looking people but nobody gave me trouble until I passed a group of 5. ****in *****s
Old 01-17-2012, 08:03 AM

Car Info: A Dirty Car
I had to turn it off.. That **** is just wrong.

and the worst part, those kids cant be any older that what, 12? 14?
****ing disgusted
Old 01-17-2012, 08:20 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Hope they get whats coming.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:40 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
his kung fu is weak.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:01 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al
his kung fu is weak.
I don't know about that. Running that fast after taking a 3min+ beating?
Old 01-17-2012, 09:08 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by RU-X
lol she's getting hella hate on 4chan. she (girlfriend) should of just stayed quiet

and hella yea... she's going to get pulled in by the cops by saying the kid's name.
yeah 4chan was on it.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:11 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
6 Held In Beating Of Teen Posted On YouTube « CBS Chicago
Old 01-17-2012, 09:11 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
best comment, "i know most of these guys so much better than you do" i bet you do, *****. XD
Old 01-17-2012, 09:30 AM

Car Info: subaru legacy, 01 4eat
.... -____-
^ It's a ****ing whale!

Originally Posted by $hane
Glad anon has outed these cowards. None of them would be half that bold if they were by themselves. I got jumped in Baltimore for my jacket. I walked by some insanely sketchy looking people but nobody gave me trouble until I passed a group of 5. ****in *****s

And this, and this thread is the reason I'm going to be getting a Taurus .40 and my CCW here in a month.

Last edited by Hoofus; 01-17-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:45 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
I'm not even going to bother watching it.

We have to realize as a nation that we have built a nation of parentless children. Because all we care about is the stock market going up we have forced the hands of parents. People MUST work 2 jobs in order to live a normal life. School funds are continually cut. Not many people desire to be teachers these days. Why should you get a degree and put up with crappy parents and terrible kids along with the cogs of the education system to make less than a garbage man or an administrative assistant? Not that these are terrible careers.. it's just the point. No more athletics, no more art classes, no more after school programs. Now it's... get out of school, get off the property. Parents don't get home until 6 so the kids are on their own. Then parents get home and they're tired. They don't want to deal with helping the kids with homework, cooking dinner, cleaning, etc. So they leave the kids to their own devises and they sit down and watch CSI. Then wonder why their kids are getting D's and getting arrested.

You leave kids to their own devises and influences and this crap is bound to happen. They play the games, watch the movies, talk to each other about this, brag about it, it's a cycle down.

It's tough but we need to realize as a nation that maybe profits need to be managed and a decent work environment more important. We need to take responsibility for our own kids. Teach them. Talk to them. Spend time with them. If that means you can't watch your program or read your book then tough ****. That's life.

Stuff pisses me off.

Getting jumped is part of life in some of these areas. It's just that the internet viewing community isn't used to seeing it.

I got jumped a few times in my youth. One of them I had to choose my battle. I picked one kid and beat him so badly his friends felt the need to just stop beating on me and get their friend to safety. Kids being kids. It's just worse now. More guns. More violence. More media outlets.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:23 AM

Car Info: 2006 WRX
Well, the new story that came up over night is that this was revenge. 2 of the 7 boys were previously jumped by that lone Asian and 19 of his friends. If you guys listen closely to the video, there was mention of an earlier jumping.

The idea of getting jumped by overwhelming odds sucks in general, but if the new story is true, then I have no sympathy for either of the 2. This was just karma.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:24 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I'm not even going to bother watching it.

We have to realize as a nation that we have built a nation of parentless children. Because all we care about is the stock market going up we have forced the hands of parents. People MUST work 2 jobs in order to live a normal life. School funds are continually cut. Not many people desire to be teachers these days. Why should you get a degree and put up with crappy parents and terrible kids along with the cogs of the education system to make less than a garbage man or an administrative assistant? Not that these are terrible careers.. it's just the point. No more athletics, no more art classes, no more after school programs. Now it's... get out of school, get off the property. Parents don't get home until 6 so the kids are on their own. Then parents get home and they're tired. They don't want to deal with helping the kids with homework, cooking dinner, cleaning, etc. So they leave the kids to their own devises and they sit down and watch CSI. Then wonder why their kids are getting D's and getting arrested.

You leave kids to their own devises and influences and this crap is bound to happen. They play the games, watch the movies, talk to each other about this, brag about it, it's a cycle down.

It's tough but we need to realize as a nation that maybe profits need to be managed and a decent work environment more important. We need to take responsibility for our own kids. Teach them. Talk to them. Spend time with them. If that means you can't watch your program or read your book then tough ****. That's life.

Stuff pisses me off.

Getting jumped is part of life in some of these areas. It's just that the internet viewing community isn't used to seeing it.

I got jumped a few times in my youth. One of them I had to choose my battle. I picked one kid and beat him so badly his friends felt the need to just stop beating on me and get their friend to safety. Kids being kids. It's just worse now. More guns. More violence. More media outlets.
Yea, I've avoided getting jumped a few times. Always outnumbered and sometimes the dudes had bats. I'd get away and come back with more people to back me up. See how fast they can run when they try and outnumber somebody. But people didn't know about this stuff. Now everyone has a cell phone and posts videos it makes people get angry. This is a daily occurance for some kids in some areas. Sucks, but it's been that way for years. I don't think it's gonna change anytime soon. Gotta teach your kids some self defense and hope they can come out of it alright.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:43 AM

Car Info: 04 wrx wagon
Me and my girl are vacationing Chicago in 10 days for the hell of it, got 2 RT direct flights from SFO for $350 for both, definitely packing a retract baton and some mace, in my check-in.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:45 AM

Car Info: 2000 AW 2.5RS, 2013 Cadillac Escalade
This dumb girl, was the camera holder believe it or not.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:49 AM

Car Info: 2006 WRX
Originally Posted by dimsumboi
This dumb girl, was the camera holder believe it or not.
Where did you get that from?

Quick Reply: 7 vs 1: Kids jump helpless asian kid in Chicago