#^$(* Camry drivers!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 06:27 PM

Car Info: Norco 29er Mtn Bike
Got stuck behind a B.A.(barely alive) Lady driving a Camry the other day. She was swerving and going 30 in a 45. I thought of this thread right away LOL
Old 01-06-2012, 07:45 PM

Car Info: Bagged 2014 STi
I had some ******* in a Camry tailing me the whole time on my way to Tahoe on 50 a few weeks ago, I was already going 5-10 mph over the limit as it was and he really needed to get ahead of me...
I let him pass and I would eventually catch up to him here and there but I was not trying to, As I reached the bottom I saw his stupid *** pulled over by CHP and my cousin and I were dying.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:29 PM

Car Info: Norco 29er Mtn Bike
^
I love when that happens!
Old 01-07-2012, 03:53 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
*&%&^$ early 2000's Accord in the middle lane going 15 UNDER the speed limit ****ing up traffic!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
Check this out...like 4 years ago my wife and I are driving on Winchester near valley fair mall trying to make our way up towards 280. Then out of nowhere some **** cuts off my wife, which puts her into the curb near that sofa place and he makes a sharp right turn onto Stevens creek. I tell my wife to try and follow him, which she did and we lost him for about a couple of mins until I see him turn into barns n noble. I tell my wife to turn in as well but she was hesitant because she knows how I get...lol

We park I look at her front wheel which is now bent (volks) and front bumper has some scratches. I walk over to his car as he is getting ready to open his door (he has no clue) he gets one foot out the door, I pull him out, throw him on the ground yelling at him about what he did back there...lol he was Vietnamese late 30's and as I pulled him out he was eating this nasty smelling fish noodle thing while he was driving I assume. So after asking if he was going to pay for the dmgs, he said "no money! no money! take phone." The do mai probably thought he was getting car jacked? Lol I tell him I don't want your phone and grabbed his fish noodle bowl and dumped it all in his Camery, keep in mind it was like 98 degree heat lol.

The whole time my wife was begging me to stop and I notice a small crowd developing so we got the hell out with no further incident. As soon as we get home her tire was hella flat. Do I feel bad? Yea a lil bit. Was it justified? No...I let my worse get the best of me that day...
Old 01-08-2012, 01:00 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by Manny408
Check this out...like 4 years ago my wife and I are driving on Winchester near valley fair mall trying to make our way up towards 280. Then out of nowhere some **** cuts off my wife, which puts her into the curb near that sofa place and he makes a sharp right turn onto Stevens creek. I tell my wife to try and follow him, which she did and we lost him for about a couple of mins until I see him turn into barns n noble. I tell my wife to turn in as well but she was hesitant because she knows how I get...lol

We park I look at her front wheel which is now bent (volks) and front bumper has some scratches. I walk over to his car as he is getting ready to open his door (he has no clue) he gets one foot out the door, I pull him out, throw him on the ground yelling at him about what he did back there...lol he was Vietnamese late 30's and as I pulled him out he was eating this nasty smelling fish noodle thing while he was driving I assume. So after asking if he was going to pay for the dmgs, he said "no money! no money! take phone." The do mai probably thought he was getting car jacked? Lol I tell him I don't want your phone and grabbed his fish noodle bowl and dumped it all in his Camery, keep in mind it was like 98 degree heat lol.

The whole time my wife was begging me to stop and I notice a small crowd developing so we got the hell out with no further incident. As soon as we get home her tire was hella flat. Do I feel bad? Yea a lil bit. Was it justified? No...I let my worse get the best of me that day...
Your only mistake was not calling the cops once you had him on the ground, and filing a citizens arrest for hit and run (yes its hit and run even if all he did was cut you off)
Old 01-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
^ I agree lol. I just went crazy...that husband instinct kicked in and I lost it. I probably wouldn't even trip that hard if it was me driving my car but I felt like he didn't even care that he could have injured or killed my wife in a wreck and Idk I just lost it I guess lol.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:32 PM

PLEASE put this technology in Camry's and Corolla's!!!!

Old 01-27-2012, 12:09 PM

Car Info: 2014 Subaru XV (Crosstrek)
Most people need automated cars, while we enthusiasts enjoy our cars. They don't have to worry about spilling their coffee, doing their damn make up, reading the newspaper, or eating while trying to control a vehicle upwards of one ton, and we don't have to worry about so much stupidity.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:36 AM

Yes! In Prius... next all Camrys, please?

Old 03-30-2012, 10:39 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Yes, this particular "breed" of drivers do need something like this.

I mean, how F()*^()*&%*) hard is it to make a left turn into a lane? There are two streets I end up on every day on my way to work with two left turn lanes. I always try to get the inside lane because I KNOW if I am on the outside, the MORON on the inside lane will turn wide and crowd my lane. I had some b%$*( to it to me yesterday. We aren't talking riding the line, we're talking a foot into my lane.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:48 AM

C'mon, Toyota, now Volvo is doing it. Please put it in your Camry's!

Watch Volvo's autonomous car system in action, before it shows up in 2014

Old 11-20-2012, 01:41 PM

Although sorely needed for all the lame Camry drivers, this is sure further polarize the demographic leaving only the lame-o's driving Camry's.

Toyota introduces new technologies to curb unintended acceleration
Old 11-30-2012, 01:45 PM

Car Info: stock
so first off i love this thread... second my mom and sister have matching camrys... should i ever let them borrow my car.

P.S. by matching i mean it they have the same dents
Old 11-30-2012, 02:01 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Originally Posted by leaferiksin
P.S. by matching i mean it they have the same dents
You mean dents that fit together like legos because they are in the same driveway? LOL

Quick Reply: #^$(* Camry drivers!!!